Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Special Plot Requests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:39 pm
Characters Involved: Jamesina Machlachlan

Usernames of each character, respectively: Violet the Maestro

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: I agree with myself most of the time.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Sparknotes version cause Moon has Skype convo.

- James goes off on her own on the quest. Finds the Ring of Iknir. Returns several years later.

- The ring is cursed! James is basically possessed by it and become a psychopath.

- She joins the chaos currently happening in Hogsmeade.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Once I make a new layout.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Um, well, it's kinda obvious.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? I want to play James again. I miss her face.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Further plots will spawn from this.

Also, perhaps I shall make you cookies <3

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:42 pm
Characters Involved: Camila Rojas, Axel Roach, and anyone who shows up

Usernames of each character, respectively: Essy ze Ninja, and extras?

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Suuuuure

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: HOUSE PARTY! Kids' will be throwing a party since their parents will be out of town, there will be alcohol and shenanigans. Any and everyone is invited, flyers will be owled to everyone.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? This summer or next

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) No dying, maiming, or injuring, just a bunch of teenagers and their hormones getting drunk, so maybe a fight or two, or whatever else teenage angst things happen.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? To try and brighten things up with a positive plot.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? PLEASE NOTICE ME SENPAI

Utsuha Moon

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:26 pm
mc2
Characters Involved:
(primarily): David Sinclair Avery and Leonette Mitchell
(wedding party): Echo Lovette, Tanya Whitethorne, Mira and Grace Mitchell, Leah League
(others): ❖Sinclair, Cathy & Leah League ❖Robert & Jane Avery ❖Wendy Chaisty ❖Sera Avery ❖ Random NPC Avery and League family members ❖George, Mira, & Grace Mitchell ❖Johnathan, Mary Jane, Chloe, David & Isabelle Clarisse ❖Dakota Vann ❖Elsie Vass ❖Danica Stewart ❖Evander Lillantine ❖ Anyone else who would likely be invited as a +1 to a guest or guest due to family connections.

Usernames of each character, respectively: mc2, murruelecreuset, Cara MiaKitty, Yukina101, Graydon Ironshield, The Forgotten Weasley

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: yep.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: A summer wedding for Duo. Probably a lot of sneering Averys and a few snide comments from various people. Just a wedding on the grounds of the main Avery Manor.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Summer 2030

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) No one is getting poisoned or hexed, and David and Leo are married. A few snide comments and threats between guests may occur due to the fact the Avery family is mostly purists, but that's only a few hurt feelings at worst. Pretty much harmless.
Why are you interested in doing this idea? Everyone assumes that it is happening this summer. David and Leo deserve this? And, gossip and sneers of purebloods without anything involving death or destruction is harmless fun?

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Not really.

Utsuha Moon

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:27 pm
Essy ze Ninja
Plot Requests

User Image User Image

Characters Involved: Cassandra Sophie Nott, NPC Rhodes Family: Edward, Cecily, Brandon and Richard, NPC house elves, Louse and Ig

Usernames of each character, respectively: Essy ze Ninja

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: We are agreed.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Sophie, quickly reaching of age, has been misled to believe she can live her life as a muggle away from the wizarding world; a kindness she feels she's greatly owed. Instead, she'll be suckerpunched with an engagement to a pureblood arsehole, NPC Brandon, then whisked away for one month out of the summer to stay at his family manor, to get to know one another.

The manor is exclusively magical, meaning, magic is required to accomplish utmost simple tasks, there is no electricity, doors require magic to open, dozens of artifacts (most of them very dark and probably illegal) are scattered throughout the home, as well as a wide array of lethal protective measures taken upon the house, (the biggest part, is a cluster of about five inferi that defend the manor grounds.)

After weeks of being cooped up in the manor with the family, she'll eventually learn how bend the rules, and manages to fake an illness to escape a weekend "charity gala" in Wales. Within the first few hours of being alone, she manipulates and threatens one of the house elves to unlock all of the doors in the manor, giving her free reign to interact with the magical house, it's dark artifacts, and eventually the inferi. Picture a squib's worst nightmare, grizzly horror movie where everything that is magic is taunting you and trying to kill you.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Either during the summer of 2030 or 2031.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Sophie will probably suffer from mild PTSD, struggling to cope with the trauma and breeding a whole lot of hate for magic.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? I've already established that Sophie is bitter and resentful of not having magic, she despises everyone in her family, but she didn't have a real reason to hate wizardingkind as a whole, which is the direction I had hoped to move this character in since she was created. I want her to be fixated on this hatred, and I want her to have it completely established before she's a vampire, to give her enough motive to eventually, and if possible, create her own clan of wizard-hating vampires bent on breaking the system (including the ministry, it's politics and all of the propaganda regarding blood supremacy, yada yada, this girl cray.)

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? I get to have fun roleplaying all by myself for a few posts, let's see how much chaos I can accomplish! >D

Utsuha Moon

User Image  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:28 pm
Violet the Maestro
Characters Involved: Jamesina Machlachlan

Usernames of each character, respectively: Violet the Maestro

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: I agree with myself most of the time.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Sparknotes version cause Moon has Skype convo.

- James goes off on her own on the quest. Finds the Ring of Iknir. Returns several years later.

- The ring is cursed! James is basically possessed by it and become a psychopath.

- She joins the chaos currently happening in Hogsmeade.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Once I make a new layout.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Um, well, it's kinda obvious.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? I want to play James again. I miss her face.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Further plots will spawn from this.

Also, perhaps I shall make you cookies <3

Utsuha Moon

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:29 pm
Essy ze Ninja
Characters Involved: Camila Rojas, Axel Roach, and anyone who shows up

Usernames of each character, respectively: Essy ze Ninja, and extras?

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Suuuuure

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: HOUSE PARTY! Kids' will be throwing a party since their parents will be out of town, there will be alcohol and shenanigans. Any and everyone is invited, flyers will be owled to everyone.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? This summer or next

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) No dying, maiming, or injuring, just a bunch of teenagers and their hormones getting drunk, so maybe a fight or two, or whatever else teenage angst things happen.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? To try and brighten things up with a positive plot.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? PLEASE NOTICE ME SENPAI

Utsuha Moon

User Image  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:35 pm
Characters Involved: The Edgeworth Family, The Lowery Family, The McHalen Family, Antony and Persephone Tempest, Amata Harlowe, Grayson Powell, Luke Nalson, Steffi Theresia, Jeremy Long, Gypsy Lovette, Dominic Montague, Nell Ellis, Rose Hall, Various +1's

Usernames of each character, respectively: Cara MiaKitty, Yukina101, Sir Spazalots, Devlyn Maycry, Diamond Wales, The Forgotten Weasley, Essy ze Ninja

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: Yes

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Siobhan is going to throw a Christmas Party for her family and friends at Edgeworth Manor both because WOO CHRISTMAS and as a sneaky-not sneaky way to meet her nephew's girlfriend. Holiday hijinks ensue (not really it'll probs be totes chill).

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Christmas 2030

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Family awkwardness?

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because I love torturing myself by setting up ridiculous scenarios where I have to post fifty different frakken characters, didn't you get the memo? Antony wants to meet Kenny's family, Kenny's family wants to meet Jojo, plus it'll give me a chance to frakken post Antony, which I never get to do.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Christmas party will probably end up being a yearly thing, but we're not actually gonna post it except this once, unless something comes up where we want to do it again.

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:16 pm
Cara MiaKitty
Characters Involved: The Edgeworth Family, The Lowery Family, The McHalen Family, Antony and Persephone Tempest, Amata Harlowe, Grayson Powell, Luke Nalson, Steffi Theresia, Jeremy Long, Gypsy Lovette, Dominic Montague, Nell Ellis, Rose Hall, Various +1's

Usernames of each character, respectively: Cara MiaKitty, Yukina101, Sir Spazalots, Devlyn Maycry, Diamond Wales, The Forgotten Weasley, Essy ze Ninja

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Siobhan is going to throw a Christmas Party for her family and friends at Edgeworth Manor both because WOO CHRISTMAS and as a sneaky-not sneaky way to meet her nephew's girlfriend. Holiday hijinks ensue (not really it'll probs be totes chill).

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Christmas 2030

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Family awkwardness?

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because I love torturing myself by setting up ridiculous scenarios where I have to post fifty different frakken characters, didn't you get the memo? Antony wants to meet Kenny's family, Kenny's family wants to meet Jojo, plus it'll give me a chance to frakken post Antony, which I never get to do.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Christmas party will probably end up being a yearly thing, but we're not actually gonna post it except this once, unless something comes up where we want to do it again.

Utsuha Moon

User Image  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:16 pm
Characters Involved: Dr. Sinclair League, Maxmillian Chaisty, Robert Avery I, Jane Avery, Wendy Chaisty. (indirectly: Leah League, David Avery, and Cathaline League)

Usernames of each character, respectively: mc2

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: yes

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: There has been ongoing conflict against Dr. Sinclair League and his in laws (the late Cara League's parents: Robert Avery I and Jane Avery). Essentially they feel as if Sinclair fails to raise his children as proper wizards from his dislike of magic in general (as he is a squib), to the wrong houses for two of his children so far (David in Ravenclaw and worse Cathy in Hufflepuff), and then the rumors or Cathy seeing a girl who is a 'delinquent' and Hufflepuff who is "probably some mudblood" according to rumors. Robert and Jane feel like they could raise the youngest of Sinclair and Cara's children (Leah League) then Sinclair is with the help of his own family and a squib nanny (npc). Sinclair of course refuses to and also has been threatening to cut Robert and Jane out of Leah's life completely as he sees them as 'toxic'.

Robert and Jane devise a plan calling in on a favor by Maxmillian Chaisty who they helped provide the legal aid to get out of Azkaban a year earlier. Robert and Jane Avery manage to gain access to a previous will of Sinclair and Cara League which would give custody of all their children under 18 to Robert and Jane Avery. The current will has yet to be updated, an oversight by Sinclair. Meanwhile, they have Maxmillian devise a plan to get Sinclair out of the picture. It is decided when Leah is away visiting her brother, David, that Maxmillian will stage a home break-in and kill Sinclair League.

During this time, Wendy Chaisty, who lives in the main Avery Manor, stumbles across copies of the will of Sinclair Avery that state the custody of (now just Cathaline League and Leah League) to go to Robert and Jane Avery. Suspecting future foul play, Wendy says nothing, but investigates more, finding more documents pointing to Robert and Jane securing custody of Leah League in particular.

Maxmillian enacts this plan during the autumn of 2031, to which immediately when Wendy hears the news that Sinclair League is dead after suffering a heart attack during a home invasion, she suspects foul play and goes forward to the authorities regarding the information she has that links suspicion to Robert and Jane Avery as well as coming forward to reveal that hidden within the Avery Manor is a hoard of very illegal and dangerous items of dark magic in particular-enough to give someone several decades of sentencing in Azkaban.

A raid is conducted on the manor, while Wendy is safe at Hogwarts, and such items are found where Wendy saw it who claims she never spoke up out of fear but to find something as horrible as them to orphan a child made her overcome her fear to turn in such evidence and do the 'right thing' no matter how dangerous it might have been for her. Robert and Jane Avery claim Maxmillian acted on his own being mentally unbalanced; however, in the end Maxmillian Chaisty, Robert Avery I, and Jane Avery all receive terms that are either life or may as well be life due to age in Azkaban.

The Main Avery Manor is turned over to Robert and Jane's oldest son (minus the sketchy dark items), Robert Avery II, Robert II having no children and a certain fondness of Wendy having helped raise her during the years Maxmillian was in Azkaban previously, plans to gift the main manor to Wendy Chaisty when she graduates Hogwarts. Meanwhile Cathaline and Leah League's custody goes to their brother David Avery. Cathaline will inherit the Leauge's townhouse in London when she turns 18 to where she will chose to reside when the time comes.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Autumn 2031 guild time

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Dr. Sinclair League dies. Leah and Cathaline go to their brother for custody. Robert Avery I, Jane Avery, and Maxmillian Chaisty all go to Azkaban. Wendy eventually gets the main Avery Manor.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because I like killing my characters and drama? Actually mainly because it will make Cathaline a little more responsible and grounded. Also, it gives Wendy the Avery Manor which she is in love with and show some of her good side (sort of) and build her character especially and allowing her to speak her opinion more.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? nope. I think I got everything I need there.

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:48 pm
Characters Involved: Cydney Wakefield, Milo Abrams, Driskol Abrams, London Ellis, Nan Wakefield, Tiffany Adelwood, Louisa Bartlett, Lyndsea Adelwood, Lyre Lutrix, Lochland Ellis, Jarai Ellis, Gerald Ellis, Nastassia Ellis, Naitanna Hawthorne, Chantale Ellis, Jackson Hawthorne, Wilson Hawthorne, Wyatt Abrams, Kalin Abrams, Thane Findlay-Abrams, Laili Abrams, Gertrude Adelwood, Jonah Bartlett, Leslie Lovell, James Masters, Rose Hall, Jordan Craig, Anna-Marie Curts

Usernames of each character, respectively: Miss GryffindorK, Yukina101, murruelecreuset, SummerIsles, Cara MiaKitty, Diamond Wales, Emrys Storm

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Cydney and Loki are finally tying the knot in a summer ceremony where both of their large families and their friends will attend.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Summer of 2031

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) London will get pretty pissed his parents will be gone on a two week honeymoon? 8''D Also Tassy's going to punch her brother for inviting her best friend and be mortified when her grandmother starts planning their own wedding in French.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? BECAUSE IT'S TIME THOSE LITTLE LOLLY-GAGGERS FINALLY GOT MARRIED

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? ily ouo

Utsuha Moon

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:49 pm
Characters Involved:
Guest List

Usernames of each character, respectively:
Cara MiaKitty, Diamond Wales, Yukina101, Jade Galaksylph, bourbon yams, The Forgotten Weasley, mc2, Essy ze Ninja, Emrys Storm, Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?:
Yas

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail:
Gypsy and Jer. Wedding. S'gonna happen.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect?
Winter 2031

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.)
Well, Gypsy's trying to give her grandparents a fatal heart attack, but sadly they will both survive unscathed.

Why are you interested in doing this idea?
Because love?

Anything else you would like to share about this idea?
[x]

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:49 pm
mc2
Characters Involved: Dr. Sinclair League, Maxmillian Chaisty, Robert Avery I, Jane Avery, Wendy Chaisty. (indirectly: Leah League, David Avery, and Cathaline League)

Usernames of each character, respectively: mc2

Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?: yes

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: There has been ongoing conflict against Dr. Sinclair League and his in laws (the late Cara League's parents: Robert Avery I and Jane Avery). Essentially they feel as if Sinclair fails to raise his children as proper wizards from his dislike of magic in general (as he is a squib), to the wrong houses for two of his children so far (David in Ravenclaw and worse Cathy in Hufflepuff), and then the rumors or Cathy seeing a girl who is a 'delinquent' and Hufflepuff who is "probably some mudblood" according to rumors. Robert and Jane feel like they could raise the youngest of Sinclair and Cara's children (Leah League) then Sinclair is with the help of his own family and a squib nanny (npc). Sinclair of course refuses to and also has been threatening to cut Robert and Jane out of Leah's life completely as he sees them as 'toxic'.

Robert and Jane devise a plan calling in on a favor by Maxmillian Chaisty who they helped provide the legal aid to get out of Azkaban a year earlier. Robert and Jane Avery manage to gain access to a previous will of Sinclair and Cara League which would give custody of all their children under 18 to Robert and Jane Avery. The current will has yet to be updated, an oversight by Sinclair. Meanwhile, they have Maxmillian devise a plan to get Sinclair out of the picture. It is decided when Leah is away visiting her brother, David, that Maxmillian will stage a home break-in and kill Sinclair League.

During this time, Wendy Chaisty, who lives in the main Avery Manor, stumbles across copies of the will of Sinclair Avery that state the custody of (now just Cathaline League and Leah League) to go to Robert and Jane Avery. Suspecting future foul play, Wendy says nothing, but investigates more, finding more documents pointing to Robert and Jane securing custody of Leah League in particular.

Maxmillian enacts this plan during the autumn of 2031, to which immediately when Wendy hears the news that Sinclair League is dead after suffering a heart attack during a home invasion, she suspects foul play and goes forward to the authorities regarding the information she has that links suspicion to Robert and Jane Avery as well as coming forward to reveal that hidden within the Avery Manor is a hoard of very illegal and dangerous items of dark magic in particular-enough to give someone several decades of sentencing in Azkaban.

A raid is conducted on the manor, while Wendy is safe at Hogwarts, and such items are found where Wendy saw it who claims she never spoke up out of fear but to find something as horrible as them to orphan a child made her overcome her fear to turn in such evidence and do the 'right thing' no matter how dangerous it might have been for her. Robert and Jane Avery claim Maxmillian acted on his own being mentally unbalanced; however, in the end Maxmillian Chaisty, Robert Avery I, and Jane Avery all receive terms that are either life or may as well be life due to age in Azkaban.

The Main Avery Manor is turned over to Robert and Jane's oldest son (minus the sketchy dark items), Robert Avery II, Robert II having no children and a certain fondness of Wendy having helped raise her during the years Maxmillian was in Azkaban previously, plans to gift the main manor to Wendy Chaisty when she graduates Hogwarts. Meanwhile Cathaline and Leah League's custody goes to their brother David Avery. Cathaline will inherit the Leauge's townhouse in London when she turns 18 to where she will chose to reside when the time comes.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Autumn 2031 guild time

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) Dr. Sinclair League dies. Leah and Cathaline go to their brother for custody. Robert Avery I, Jane Avery, and Maxmillian Chaisty all go to Azkaban. Wendy eventually gets the main Avery Manor.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because I like killing my characters and drama? Actually mainly because it will make Cathaline a little more responsible and grounded. Also, it gives Wendy the Avery Manor which she is in love with and show some of her good side (sort of) and build her character especially and allowing her to speak her opinion more.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? nope. I think I got everything I need there.

Utsuha Moon

User Image

very late  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:51 pm
Yukina101
Characters Involved: Cydney Wakefield, Milo Abrams, Driskol Abrams, London Ellis, Nan Wakefield, Tiffany Adelwood, Louisa Bartlett, Lyndsea Adelwood, Lyre Lutrix, Lochland Ellis, Jarai Ellis, Gerald Ellis, Nastassia Ellis, Naitanna Hawthorne, Chantale Ellis, Jackson Hawthorne, Wilson Hawthorne, Wyatt Abrams, Kalin Abrams, Thane Findlay-Abrams, Laili Abrams, Gertrude Adelwood, Jonah Bartlett, Leslie Lovell, James Masters, Rose Hall, Jordan Craig, Anna-Marie Curts

Usernames of each character, respectively: Miss GryffindorK, Yukina101, murruelecreuset, SummerIsles, Cara MiaKitty, Diamond Wales, Emrys Storm

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Cydney and Loki are finally tying the knot in a summer ceremony where both of their large families and their friends will attend.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Summer of 2031

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) London will get pretty pissed his parents will be gone on a two week honeymoon? 8''D Also Tassy's going to punch her brother for inviting her best friend and be mortified when her grandmother starts planning their own wedding in French.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? BECAUSE IT'S TIME THOSE LITTLE LOLLY-GAGGERS FINALLY GOT MARRIED

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? ily ouo

Utsuha Moon

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:52 pm
Cara MiaKitty
Characters Involved:
Guest List

Usernames of each character, respectively:
Cara MiaKitty, Diamond Wales, Yukina101, Jade Galaksylph, bourbon yams, The Forgotten Weasley, mc2, Essy ze Ninja, Emrys Storm, Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Yas

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail:
Gypsy and Jer. Wedding. S'gonna happen.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect?
Winter 2031

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.)
Well, Gypsy's trying to give her grandparents a fatal heart attack, but sadly they will both survive unscathed.

Why are you interested in doing this idea?
Because love?

Anything else you would like to share about this idea?
[x]

Utsuha Moon

User Image  

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:21 pm
Characters Involved: Ferb Black (A non-character as well that will eventually become a character named Adrian)

Usernames of each character, respectively: Newsies Boy

Yes

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: A friend who isn't an RP'able friend of Ferb's right now is in hiding as he was accused of a murder he didn't commit. Feb knew that Adrian didn't commit the murder as he was with Ferb the entire night of the murder. Adrian lost his wand earlier in the night that night and his wand was used for the murder. Still after 10 years, Ferb is still trying to prove his friend's innocence and is getting close. He keeps in touch with some of his old friends in America who are detectives who are helping them. Ferb sends frequent letters out to Adrian to keep in touch. so Ferb is trying to help prove him innocent, once proven innocent Ferb was going to get the guy over to England to be his boyfriend.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? immediately

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) nothing that I can think of.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? I want some sort of foundation to truly show how much Ferb loves Adrian.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? The plot is going to take place over a series of letters, not sure how long it will take to complete.

Utsuha Moon

Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games