Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Special Plot Requests Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:29 am
Do you want something complicated (but awesome) to happen to your character? Do you want to cause chaos in Hogwarts? You have come to the right place! Here is where you should post your ideas, or "special plot requests", and wait for the idea to be either accepted or denied by The Forgotten Weasley.

Please fill out the following request form and post it in this thread. Ideas will be marked as either "Accepted" or "Denied". All plot ideas must be posted here and accepted before they begin. This is to allow crew a heads-up as to what is going on. Anyone who does not post will have their plots nullified.

The longer you've been with us, the cleaner your track record, the better chances you have of getting plots accepted.

However, not all events need special plot requests. If you're confused about what counts as a "special plot", visit here. Remember though; When in doubt, send one in! It could never hurt.
((UPDATE: Marriages DO NOT require plot requests anymore!))

Regular Plot Requests
A regular plot request is simply filling out the form and posting it in the thread. Everybody can see it.

Secret Plot Requests
Do you like your plot requests private from the eyes of random lurkers? Or perhaps do you wish to contribute some spontaneity to the guild? Submit a secret plot request! To do so, simply PM the form to Utsuha Moon. When/If the plot is accepted, a simple, non-spoiler post will be posted in this thread that documents the fact that the plot has been accepted.

Notice: The tradeoff for having your plot request be hidden is that anyone may participate in your plot, because people won't know that it's a plot. Regular plot requests can limit the plot to be roleplayed only by certain people.

Here is the code:
[b]Characters Involved: [/b]

[b]Usernames of each character, respectively:[/b]

[b]Have each of the above listed members fully agreed to the following plot?:[/b]

[b]What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: [/b]

[b]When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? [/b]

[b]What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) [/b]

[b]Why are you interested in doing this idea? [/b]

[b]Anything else you would like to share about this idea? [/b]

[spoiler][quote="The Forgotten Weasley"][/quote][/spoiler]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:25 pm
Characters Involved: Kit Maximas (Not yet fully done being made) and anyone who may deal with him

Usernames of each character, respectively: Ronyo Storm

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Kit will be an Auror on loan from the US as both a sign of good will among allies, and to make sure that if another world threatening incident does appear to begin the US has eyes and ears in the area. My character would more or less be the equivalent of a special force operative of the United States Wizarding World. He would be part of a covert operations team known as the Strategic Wizarding Operational Recognizance Division, or S.W.O.R.D.

He would help and assist all Ministry Auror, Hit Wizards, and Magical Law enforcement members, with the authority of an Auror. He would report to whoever his superiors are and have no over stretching authority. In essence he would be an extra asset for the Ministry to use that has no real trace back to the Ministry.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? As soon as the character is finished and accepted into the RP.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) The idea is to help stop a world war, and only kill Dark Wizards. I suppose there would be political ramifications with ideas of who is in charge at certain times, but that is kind of the fun part with the idea as well.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? To add some extra strength to the Aurors division and also provide some political interaction moments for characters who might be interested in such.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? The character would be trained as someone from our modern day special force would with ideas more along the C.I.A and other counter intelligence agencies. He would have magical training in practical and lethal dueling, as well as hand-to-hand combat training for taking out enemies without the need for a spell.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:43 pm
Characters Involved: Tamara Radcliffe (Only her currently)

Usernames of each character, respectively: TahiriVeilaPanjrinanu

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Tamara is attempting to brew an Anti-Aging potion, one to restore youth permanently. She is currently in the research phase but eventually she will begin brewing. During this time, she will have many trials and errors but will eventually create a temporary youth restoring potion. Wanting to go deeper and create a permanent potion, she researches other methods and devises a potion that permanently restores youth, but at a great price. In order for someone to have restored youth, another must give their life. Tamara will eventually have the potion and all her research locked away so that no others lose their life in the pursuit of eternal youth.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? It goes into effect immediately and lasts over the course of several years.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) One person, (remains unidentified) does die and the research might spark a battle, but ultimately, the research is sealed away in the Ministry of Magic.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It explores a relatively unexplored idea, ties into both of her parent's work and shows Tamara's potioneering skills.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Not currently.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:32 pm
Characters Involved: Marta, Marcus, Hildy and Matty Nettlepot, Charlize Murdoch, Remington Jager, Willam (III) Nott, a Hit Wizard/Auror and other Dark Witch/Wizard.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Pathological Kisser, Essy A Dante, and others as the story grows

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Well I’d prefer to be vague. However if you need more detail I’d appreciate being able to PM you since we would like to keep all of the twists secret until they happen. Basically there is a catastrophe in the Nettlepot family that implicates several people and causes a great upset within the family and outside of it as well. As the plot unravels, more surprises are revealed in the history of the families which has a great effect on their future. (Includes infidelity, murder, b*****d children, angst, mystery and animosity)

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Immediately and unraveling over time.

What are the idea's drawbacks? Well a few characters die, but it is for the good of the story.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because I think it is a great story and it will help the characters develop and evolve. Especially my incoming first year, Hildy. Plus it has a lot of potential for the older witches and wizards involved.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? lol as little as possible. We have lots of fun twists planned.  

Pathological Kisser

Kiss-My-Goddamn-Shoes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:16 pm
Characters Involved:
Aulerick Tiptaker, possibly Kazue, Thimeus and Emmilia Tiptaker as well.

Usernames of each character, respectively:
Kiss-My-Goddamn-Shoes

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail:
In his youth, Aulerick was a pureblood bigot, yet the sorting hat placed him in Hufflepuff. For years he resented it and considered it an insult to his magical abilities - but as he got older he seemed to abandon the idea and in fact do a complete 180 - he embraced muggles and became extremely interested in them; in his sixth year he stuffed half of his trunk full of muggle magazines. However unbeknownst to others (except maybe pureblood fanatic friends, if he had any) his core belief remained the same, only his approach to it changed. He thinks of muggles and squibs like disabled, retarded, mutant children - it's not their fault, but still, they're undesirable and their ailment is a plague on wizard-kind. He writes books about how to view muggles and possibly how to get rid of them under the pen name "Lark Palmer".

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect?
As soon as he has pureblood friends or as soon as I write one of his books.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.)
If discovered, Aulerick may lose his job and his wife would definitely leave him. That's not really a loss, but his son Thimeus losing a parent may be.

Why are you interested in doing this idea?
I've always wanted an evil Hufflepuff to exist because in my opinion evil is a very hard thing to classify. Besides that it would give a relatively flat character more dimension.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea?
Not yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:18 am
Characters Involved: Thayer Balford, werewolf (possibly/hopefully several), other agents of the Werewolf Capture Unit (hopefully), other wizard families (if they want to be attacked, hopefully. XD )

Usernames of each character, respectively: So far just me, Pathological Kisser. Poosibly Essy a Dante as well. Hopefully more as I plot

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Thayer Balford is the head of the Werewolf Capture Unit and I want to give him something to do. So I thought this would be a good opportunity for a werewolf to come into the mix and give the other characters in the guild the opportunity to interact with him if they want to. He is very much in the spirit of Fenrir Greyback, a man that embraces his condition and loves it. Even as a man he is very wolf-like (like Fenrir), yellow-gold eyes, sinewy muscle, sharp teeth, clawlike fingernails. He is creating more werewolves to build a pack and expand his territory. He thrives on fear and mayhem.

Thayer monitors Muggle reports and finds that some locals that went camping in the mountains to the north were attacked and killed by what authorities are assuming is a bear although game officials are not sure as of yet. So he goes to investigate. Examining the bodies he determines that it was a werewolf attack and starts trekking through the mountainside and meets the man. They have a confrontation, he manages to evade Thayer but is pushed out of his territory (with this small pack – if I get others that want to write these parts) and they become a threat to muggles and wizards alike.

I can see them attacking families (if anyone wants to have their wizard families involved) and perhaps end up in the Forbidden Forest at some point. That way if anyone wants to be included in the storyline, they can be. Thayer would eventually put most of the pack down (either captured or killed - with the help of other members of the Werewolf Capture Unit if/when we get more people) but I think the big baddy should escape, possibly with a few others so he can be one of the Wanted ones and possibly wreak havoc in later years.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? This coming school year – Nov-Dec

What are the idea's drawbacks? I don’t really think the death of characters as a drawback, I mean, no one gives up a character if they don’t want to. But yes, I’d hope that they can really ‘sink their teeth’ into the wizard population. Maybe turn a few that are interested in that development for their character. I think it is a good opportunity for everyone that wants to interact with that part of the world.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because it has a lot of possibilities for interaction with others in both MoM and Hogwarts, it gives my character something to do with his job and I find it interesting to have an evil character so there can be an antagonist.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? My werewolf guy would be very smart and build his pack with other strong men, but his favorite sport to turn to werewolves are pretty young women. Very ‘Red Riding Hood’. XD  

Pathological Kisser

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:48 pm
Characters Involved:
Cyrus Keaton, other's hopefully

Akureikami (just me so far)

Just before Cyrus went to Hogwarts his father was killed by a werewolf and his mother turned into one. Ever since then he has dug into everything that he can about werewolves and potions. Cyrus' major strength is potions, herbology and more hands on things not to mention the only things he really did well in when he was at school. His one goal in life is to find a cure. This is not something he will succeed at. He has been researching materials about werewolves from everywhere that he can get a book from it on, even resorting to contacting family or friends of the family that have moved to other countries.

The summer before his sixth year Cyrus decides to drop out of school as his mother is having a hard time running a business and taking care of his younger brother with her condition. He hopes to get an apprenticeship with a potion master and continue his studies that way. Over the years he will make progress but never come up with a cure. Instead he will eventually make a potion that works like the Wolfsbane potion only it will prevent the transformation as well. The first few hours with the potion in ones system will be rough but they will be able to function relatively normally. Cyrus will be roughly 24 when he gets his first real breakthrough. The first successful run of the potion will be on his mother, Selena, when he is 30-34.

Basically now. With the school year beginning his work will lighten up so he can go hunting for a mentor.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.)
The potion isn't perfect. Exact details of it I'm still working the kinks out of so if one wants to know, pm and I'll keep you updated. Otherwise it will probably piss off some Werewolves who like what they are and don't want it messed with.

I designed Cyrus to not be good at anything but potions, herbology, alchemy aka classes that do not require a wand to make stuff. Potions is how he shines and this gives him a chance to help his mother like he has always wanted.

Not really that I can think of.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:35 am
Characters Involved: Anyone who wants to be.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Maiya Kajuji, Pale Mist and anyone else who wants to join in.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Basically I am thinking a dance of some sort. I have been in several guilds where activities like this are big hits and get lots of people to post. The dance could be for everything from after a wedding or for a Holiday. I am really ready to leave it to the crew (unless of course you want me to do which I would be willing to) I was also thinking there could be an age thing. Characters 18 and older?

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Really whenever the crew would like to but some time during December maybe.

What are the idea's drawbacks? None that I can think of.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Really just so Pale Mist and I can get our characters to meet (we plan on having them get married sometime)

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nope! 4laugh  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:16 pm
Pathological Kisser
Characters Involved: Marta, Marcus, Hildy and Matty Nettlepot, Charlize Murdoch, Remington Jager, Willam (III) Nott, a Hit Wizard/Auror and other Dark Witch/Wizard.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Pathological Kisser, Essy A Dante, and others as the story grows

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Well I’d prefer to be vague. However if you need more detail I’d appreciate being able to PM you since we would like to keep all of the twists secret until they happen. Basically there is a catastrophe in the Nettlepot family that implicates several people and causes a great upset within the family and outside of it as well. As the plot unravels, more surprises are revealed in the history of the families which has a great effect on their future. (Includes infidelity, murder, b*****d children, angst, mystery and animosity)

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Immediately and unraveling over time.

What are the idea's drawbacks? Well a few characters die, but it is for the good of the story.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because I think it is a great story and it will help the characters develop and evolve. Especially my incoming first year, Hildy. Plus it has a lot of potential for the older witches and wizards involved.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? lol as little as possible. We have lots of fun twists planned.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:17 pm
Kiss-My-Goddamn-Shoes
Characters Involved:
Aulerick Tiptaker, possibly Kazue, Thimeus and Emmilia Tiptaker as well.

Kiss-My-Goddamn-Shoes

In his youth, Aulerick was a pureblood bigot, yet the sorting hat placed him in Hufflepuff. For years he resented it and considered it an insult to his magical abilities - but as he got older he seemed to abandon the idea and in fact do a complete 180 - he embraced muggles and became extremely interested in them; in his sixth year he stuffed half of his trunk full of muggle magazines. However unbeknownst to others (except maybe pureblood fanatic friends, if he had any) his core belief remained the same, only his approach to it changed. He thinks of muggles and squibs like disabled, retarded, mutant children - it's not their fault, but still, they're undesirable and their ailment is a plague on wizard-kind. He writes books about how to view muggles and possibly how to get rid of them under the pen name "Lark Palmer".

As soon as he has pureblood friends or as soon as I write one of his books.

If discovered, Aulerick may lose his job and his wife would definitely leave him. That's not really a loss, but his son Thimeus losing a parent may be.

I've always wanted an evil Hufflepuff to exist because in my opinion evil is a very hard thing to classify. Besides that it would give a relatively flat character more dimension.

Not yet.

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:18 pm
Pathological Kisser
Characters Involved: Thayer Balford, werewolf (possibly/hopefully several), other agents of the Werewolf Capture Unit (hopefully), other wizard families (if they want to be attacked, hopefully. XD )

Usernames of each character, respectively: So far just me, Pathological Kisser. Poosibly Essy a Dante as well. Hopefully more as I plot

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Thayer Balford is the head of the Werewolf Capture Unit and I want to give him something to do. So I thought this would be a good opportunity for a werewolf to come into the mix and give the other characters in the guild the opportunity to interact with him if they want to. He is very much in the spirit of Fenrir Greyback, a man that embraces his condition and loves it. Even as a man he is very wolf-like (like Fenrir), yellow-gold eyes, sinewy muscle, sharp teeth, clawlike fingernails. He is creating more werewolves to build a pack and expand his territory. He thrives on fear and mayhem.

Thayer monitors Muggle reports and finds that some locals that went camping in the mountains to the north were attacked and killed by what authorities are assuming is a bear although game officials are not sure as of yet. So he goes to investigate. Examining the bodies he determines that it was a werewolf attack and starts trekking through the mountainside and meets the man. They have a confrontation, he manages to evade Thayer but is pushed out of his territory (with this small pack – if I get others that want to write these parts) and they become a threat to muggles and wizards alike.

I can see them attacking families (if anyone wants to have their wizard families involved) and perhaps end up in the Forbidden Forest at some point. That way if anyone wants to be included in the storyline, they can be. Thayer would eventually put most of the pack down (either captured or killed - with the help of other members of the Werewolf Capture Unit if/when we get more people) but I think the big baddy should escape, possibly with a few others so he can be one of the Wanted ones and possibly wreak havoc in later years.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? This coming school year – Nov-Dec

What are the idea's drawbacks? I don’t really think the death of characters as a drawback, I mean, no one gives up a character if they don’t want to. But yes, I’d hope that they can really ‘sink their teeth’ into the wizard population. Maybe turn a few that are interested in that development for their character. I think it is a good opportunity for everyone that wants to interact with that part of the world.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because it has a lot of possibilities for interaction with others in both MoM and Hogwarts, it gives my character something to do with his job and I find it interesting to have an evil character so there can be an antagonist.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? My werewolf guy would be very smart and build his pack with other strong men, but his favorite sport to turn to werewolves are pretty young women. Very ‘Red Riding Hood’. XD

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:28 pm
Maiya Kajuji
Characters Involved: Anyone who wants to be.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Maiya Kajuji, Pale Mist and anyone else who wants to join in.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Basically I am thinking a dance of some sort. I have been in several guilds where activities like this are big hits and get lots of people to post. The dance could be for everything from after a wedding or for a Holiday. I am really ready to leave it to the crew (unless of course you want me to do which I would be willing to) I was also thinking there could be an age thing. Characters 18 and older?

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Really whenever the crew would like to but some time during December maybe.

What are the idea's drawbacks? None that I can think of.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Really just so Pale Mist and I can get our characters to meet (we plan on having them get married sometime)

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nope! 4laugh

User Image

Just pm me with the details so crew can help set this up if you need it.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:33 pm
Akureikami
Characters Involved:
Cyrus Keaton, other's hopefully

Akureikami (just me so far)

Just before Cyrus went to Hogwarts his father was killed by a werewolf and his mother turned into one. Ever since then he has dug into everything that he can about werewolves and potions. Cyrus' major strength is potions, herbology and more hands on things not to mention the only things he really did well in when he was at school. His one goal in life is to find a cure. This is not something he will succeed at. He has been researching materials about werewolves from everywhere that he can get a book from it on, even resorting to contacting family or friends of the family that have moved to other countries.

The summer before his sixth year Cyrus decides to drop out of school as his mother is having a hard time running a business and taking care of his younger brother with her condition. He hopes to get an apprenticeship with a potion master and continue his studies that way. Over the years he will make progress but never come up with a cure. Instead he will eventually make a potion that works like the Wolfsbane potion only it will prevent the transformation as well. The first few hours with the potion in ones system will be rough but they will be able to function relatively normally. Cyrus will be roughly 24 when he gets his first real breakthrough. The first successful run of the potion will be on his mother, Selena, when he is 30-34.

Basically now. With the school year beginning his work will lighten up so he can go hunting for a mentor.

The potion isn't perfect. Exact details of it I'm still working the kinks out of so if one wants to know, pm and I'll keep you updated. Otherwise it will probably piss off some Werewolves who like what they are and don't want it messed with.

I designed Cyrus to not be good at anything but potions, herbology, alchemy aka classes that do not require a wand to make stuff. Potions is how he shines and this gives him a chance to help his mother like he has always wanted.

Not really that I can think of.

ACCEPTED

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:42 pm
Characters Involved: Lord Xilan (Justin Phelps), Marissa Gaunt, Wyatt Hopewell, Juliet Wood,

Usernames of each character, respectively: Sir Spazalots, Akuriekami, anbu_ninja_penguin, Maiya Kajuji

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Lord Xilan will be breaking into Azkaban to perform a prison break. He will battle the Guard and send her, Juliet, to St Mungos. After the guard is injured Lord Xilan will break out Marissa Gaunt and Wyatt Hopewell. To which will join forces with him.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? on Wednesday Dec, 7th

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Juliet Wood ends up in St. Mungos

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It will help Lord Xilan obtain supporters and help publicize the new Dark Lord

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? This is a cooperative plan betwen Myself and Aku, Maiya Kajuji has agreed to the plot as well. Anbu is being forced.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:22 pm
Characters Involved: Lord Xilan (Justin Phelps), Suzie Phelps

Usernames of each character, respectively: Sir Spazalots

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Justin and Suzie are the only heirs to Phelps Manor, which Justin is using as his dark lord base. Suzie and himself being secret keepers this is obviously a secrurity risk and so Justin kills Suzie in London. His Dark Mark appears and The Ministry learns he is in England.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Immediately

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Suzie, the ministry learns of the dark lord

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Exposes the fact there is a dark lord present in the country.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? PLEASE let me do this  
Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces