Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Atrium (Guild Entryway)
Absences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:55 pm
I'll be away the entire month of August: the 3rd- 13th. I'll be busy + possibly entirely absent and then I'm not sure how consistent the internet situation is going to be like the rest of the month. I probably won't be in Chatzy much, but should still be able to post, if erratically and not as frequently! I'll be back in September!

I think I've worked out a feasible schedule for ongoing plots, but feel free to poke me via PM or any anything else if I miss a post somewhere for more than a few days!

Posting this a little early because work seems like it's going to be a heavier lift these last two weeks of July than I anticipated XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:45 pm
So power is out so bad that parts of our grid need to be replaced. They said it could take a few days.  

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:39 pm
Posting this early since I just found out. I'll be leaving for a week starting this coming Wednesday. I'll be completely offline for the week so I'll get back to everyone when I return.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:09 pm
So here's the latest (and hopefully final) edition of Oyeh being an unreliable a**:

Life's been hell and stressfully busy the past few months. I'm dealing with my last semester as an undergrad and I also just got diagnosed with ADHD and anxiety last month, so I've been dealing with that and trying to get meds that work for me (and won't make things exponentially worse). So I'll be going on a hiatus while I work to get my s**t together. Hopefully, it won't last long (not more than a month or two), and by the time I come back I'll have hopefully got my life sorted enough to not be such a mess again.

I'm really sorry for being so unreliable and inconsiderate. You guys don't deserve that, but now that I know what's going on, I'm working on it. Thank you guys for being so understanding each time I've disappeared before <3 It's more than I deserve and I'm gonna do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again.  

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Blue_Chill

Sexy Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:29 am
I know i just joined... and yes i just posted before surgery. I have experienced some complications since my operation and it is making getting online very difficult.

I am not a fickle person who just joins and drops things all the time. If you still want me i will be back. However my absence may be for a further month in the real world.

hopefully chat soon. yours, bumble blue chillius  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:09 pm
Hey hey, I may be MIA on Sept 20-21ish. I should still be reachable, but I can't promise I'll be readily able to chat. pretty much anyone can reach me somehow though.

Gryffie~  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:39 pm
I will most likely be gone throughout this week (11/7-11/14) because of work. I will try to be on but I can't promise anything until the 14th  
The Atrium (Guild Entryway)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff