Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Atrium (Guild Entryway)
Absences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:31 pm
So, I'll be on this week, I just won't be able to devote much time to the guilds. First of all, my time will be decreased on account of the fact that I'm working quite a few 10 hour days this week. Secondly, the 12th Annual Ball starts on Friday, and I'm the main secondary host this year, which is really exciting, but it means that I need to focus on getting everything together. When the Ball starts, I'll be doing that. I'll be back to normal a few days after the Ball ends.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:48 pm
I'll be gone on vacation from the 9th to the 14th of August. I may have internet access, I may not.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:43 pm
So as it turns out I'm going to be kinda out of it this week, just because of getting ready for school and finishing up on projects and whatnot, and this weekend (Saturday to Monday) you probably won't see me on at all because of a family thing and either no internet, or limited time to get on the internet. And right after that, school starts up for me again... posts might be slow coming from me for a little bit. But once I get settled back into going to school and having homework and less free time to be on Gaia, I will be back and hopefully posting a lot more!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:59 am
My computer did a thing, a very bad thing, so I'm going to hopefully get it checked out. I will try to log on but I'm not really sure what will happen.  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:20 pm
Depressed and sad. But I do plan to come back one day. Lately Gaia just makes me sad and deeply ashamed. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:26 pm
I just found out that I'm going on tour with my college's chorale as part of their orchestra! Which means that I'll be on a bus travelling around New York from February 12-17 and won't really have much internet. I'll try to get on with my phone, but I'll need that for important tour/concerned mother reasons, so I'll likely only get on if there's something super important that needs my urgent attention. I may not be back until the 23rd because if the tour ends near my hometown, I'll be heading home from there and won't have my laptop until I get back to school since I won't be bringing it with me on tour.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:26 pm
Hello all o no I'm just here to say that I will be going on an indefinite hiatus until I get my life under control. If anyone has any questions send them to Dia or Mia and if they can't answer them they can always get in touch with me. Everything else is personal and will not be stated here o no I love you all. See you later <3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:53 am
Next weekend, from Thursday to Sunday, I will be gone on a camping trip with my church. I might be online Sunday night, or I might be dead tired from the trip and the five hour drive, WHO KNOWS? But I'll be back Monday for sure.  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Lady Leannansidhe

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:36 pm
Apologies, but I am afraid that I do not have access to my own computer at the moment. My desktop is acting up and I am waiting on it being repaired by one of my roommates. He should be getting it taken care of by the end of the week, but until then I am relying on other people's computers for internet access. I have finished my character's profiles for review by the crew and hope that they are looked over when I return.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:29 pm
So it doesn't look like me or anbu will be able to get on until Monday at some point. We were hoping sooner but it's really since Thursday now...  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:25 am
Hey everyone, in regards to my sudden disappearance, my laptop's hard drive suddenly just pooped out, which means my main means of getting online is currently gone. I'll try and get on using other means as often as I can, but I'm not sure how soon that'll be, at least until I get a new computer or fix my current one. Apologies to any who I had characters interacting with.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:21 pm
I'm gonna be away from home all next week starting Sunday, coming back... not really sure..., and while I'm PRETTY SURE I will have internet, my presence online may be spotty or by really bad luck it may be nonexistent. //sobbing noises//  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:07 pm
I can hear you all saying; 'But Weasley! How will we live without your presence for a second time this summer?'.

*cricket cricket*

...ANYHOO I'll be MIA this coming Saturday and Sunday due to family shenanigans. Expect me back by Monday night at the latest. Or don't expect me. Peaceeeeeeeeee.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:28 pm
I am headed out to California tomorrow morning and probably want have much of a chance to post...cause well I'm going to be in Disneyland whee I pretty excited...ANYWAY I will be gone Sept. 14 - Sept. 19.  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:16 am
Hey, I'm on a cruise and have no interwebs most of the time. I'll be back next Monday. See you all later!  
The Atrium (Guild Entryway)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff