Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Atrium (Guild Entryway)
Absences Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:19 am
This thread is to help keep track of those leaving for a certain period of time. Please post here whenever you are unable to post in MoM&WW for a certain amount of time to avoid being removed.

Also, talk to your boss about your missing work assignments when you return. Should your boss deny you the opportunity to make up the work assignments, please direct them to a Vice Captain.

Bosses, if you will be gone, please assign someone to be a temporary boss in your absence (post who in this thread).

Thanks~!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:02 pm
Wow, I see nobody has been absent or have just done it without notice.
Since I abide by rule, I suppose I'll be the first to post my absence.
I will be leaving tomorrow (Saturday, October 8, 2011) and will not return till Wednesday, the 12th of October.
However, I will not be able to post till the following day.
Yes, I am most certainly aware I'm new as of yesterday and I haven't started roleplaying, which makes my absence that much more simpler for everyone. I have already signed the rules and when I return, I shall begin the process of becoming a wizard in MoM&WW.

Tipsie Fairy

Heart Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tipsie Fairy

Heart Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:49 pm
Motivated Suicide
Wow, I see nobody has been absent or have just done it without notice.
Since I abide by rule, I suppose I'll be the first to post my absence.
I will be leaving tomorrow (Saturday, October 8, 2011) and will not return till Wednesday, the 12th of October.
However, I will not be able to post till the following day.
Yes, I am most certainly aware I'm new as of yesterday and I haven't started roleplaying, which makes my absence that much more simpler for everyone. I have already signed the rules and when I return, I shall begin the process of becoming a wizard in MoM&WW.

Well, I see no one is quite paying attention to this, but I'll post nonetheless!!
I'm back from vacation, it took a little longer then I thought, but I got back today!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:08 pm
My laptop charger went so I have no clue how often I will be able to post as I am relying on my phone as well stealing.spaz's laptop when he is not using it.  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:10 pm
I, Essy A Dante, will be going on vacation starting tomorrow and spanning till some time around the next week.

October, 28 - November, 1

So, my characters:
William Nott the Second
Remington Nott
William Nott the Third
Alexander Rich
Lilith Rich
Annabelle Rich

Will have to puppeted along when possible untill I return. Hopefully, I'll have some sort of way to get online but I kinda doubt it. ;/  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:37 am
Wooooooooo!

back from vacation!  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:06 am
I, Dolphina Oceanus, will be leaving on vacation from today, December 29 to the afternoon of January 1. I'm not sure if I will have a chance to post during that time. I will try.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:07 am
My laptop is broken, for some reason it won't go past the Boot Phase when starting up. So now the only time I can get on is for 4 hours on the good computer because of my grandpa's retarded rules.

Once I use up the 4 hours I can't be on here the rest of the day. So yeah, unless grandpa stops being a little ******** retard, or I get a new ******** laptop, my posting times are severely hampered. emo emo emo  

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:37 pm
Commander Aran
My laptop is broken, for some reason it won't go past the Boot Phase when starting up. So now the only time I can get on is for 4 hours on the good computer because of my grandpa's retarded rules.

Once I use up the 4 hours I can't be on here the rest of the day. So yeah, unless grandpa stops being a little ******** retard, or I get a new ******** laptop, my posting times are severely hampered. emo emo emo

Hopefully you get a new laptop soon then. Until then, any absence will be understood. Thank you for letting us know. emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:42 pm
Yeah and things are getting worse and worse sad i almost did something I would have regretted last night emo  

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:58 pm
Commander Aran
Yeah and things are getting worse and worse sad i almost did something I would have regretted last night emo

Everything ok Aran?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:01 pm
Akureikami
Commander Aran

Everything ok Aran?

Not really... You can ask Spaz... I don't want to talk about it... -hugs self-  

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:04 pm
Commander Aran
Akureikami
Commander Aran

Everything ok Aran?

Not really... You can ask Spaz... I don't want to talk about it... -hugs self-

Nope, if you don't want to talk about it then it isn't my business. Get to feeling better Aran emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:13 pm
I'll try... I was worried this would happen... One day when something this bad happens and no one to contact to keep me sane before something like that happened... -hugs self and rubs wrists-  

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Faith-The1Slayer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:48 pm
March 3-March 9 I will be unavailable