Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
ATTN MODS!!!! PLZ DELETE THIS Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:14 am
Evoblack
Evoblack
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dying inside for your love...
= = = = = = = =
Sancha Willow Carlisle
= = = = = = = =
Can you hear me scream?

The feeling buzzing through her veins was a familiar one. The promise of a hunt lingered sharp and clear in the air. Sancha braked her bike before turning off sharply at a point. She stopped, flipped off the engine, and kicked the stand up. Her bike stood on its own, gleaming poison black in what light shone through the suddenly cloudy sky. The huntress lifted her helmet and set it on the seat of her bike. Her eyes scanned the horizon, searching for any signs of her fellow hunters.

What a way to start a hunt.

New version:

User Image
sancha carlisle
                  Monster, how should I feel?

textgoesheretextgoesheretextgoesheretextgoesheretextgoesheretextgoesheretextgoesheretextgoesheretextgoesheretextgoeshere
                                          textgoesheretextgoesheretextgoesheretextgoesheretextgoesheretextgoeshere
                                          textgoesheretextgoesheretextgoesheretextgoesheretextgoeshere
                                          textgoesheretextgoesheretextgoesheretextgoesheretextgoeshere

Creatures lie here, looking through the window.
love me, love me
User Image

outfit--- music
location---
thoughts---
mood---

Four brothers: Cesar, Elias, Guillermo, and Joaquin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:15 am
TakeMyDrunkAssHome
Evoblack

Sancha Willow Carlisle

ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
» Sancha «

ι нανє ℓινє∂ ƒσя тнιѕ мαηу уєαяѕ
» Twenty-two «

ι тσσк му ƒιяѕт вяєαтн ση
» December 21st «

ℓαѕт тιмє ι ¢нє¢кє∂ ι ωαѕ
» a female «

ι αм ...
» a flesh-and-blood human being «

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

†hïš ïš ωhα† ψ⊕ur g円ïηg ïη†⊕.
Before I started hunting, I viewed the world with a bright curiosity. I drunk in every book and piece of knowledge like it was the best of beers. I was happy and dedicated to becoming a hunter. I was extremely ignorant and stupid. I didn't know anything. Now, I know enough to have had those hopes and happiness wiped away. Losing my love was losing another piece of myself. I lost all dreads of hope and became an empty shell. Filled with hate and a thirst for revenge, I headed off to hunt those despicable, horrible werewolves.

ï guεšš ψ⊕u ωαη† †⊕ κη⊕ω.
Once, life was beautiful.
Once, life was worth breathing for.

For all time, my family have been hunters. The instinct and the talent runs through our blood. We trace ourselves back to the first hunter who stepped foot onto the New World. Like most migrants, John Edward Carlisle was a farmer. His specialty was raising sheep for their wool and their meat. My family legend went that half his flock of sheep were found dead one morning. John Carlisle stayed up late that night, positioned outside on his porch, to watch for the poacher. It was a wolf. Long story short, Carlisle became the biggest hunter, and hater, of wolves. The legends of shape-shifting men into wolves sent a spark of interest through my great-plus grandfather. He scouted them out in the dead of night and shot at one. He missed; when he returned, his house was trashed and his wife killed.
We have been hunting them ever since.

All of the children of the Carlisle family have always been sons. Until me. I was the first girl ever to be born. But that didn't deter my father and elder brother from teaching me what I know today. The art of knifing ran through my veins. It was easy to understand how a well-balanced throw worked. When I was old enough to fully understand the world, I understood why my family and the shifters held a hate for each other. I didn't understand why it became a vendetta. Once, I used to long to be wolf. I kept that fantasy secret. It was something that would have never been heard of. I kept many of my childhood wishes and secrets inside myself. A diary was too risky because it could be read and used against you. This way I was safe.

My heart wasn't safe for long. At eighteen, I stepped from adolescence into adulthood. It was a privilege my family celebrated. It meant that you were an official hunter. In celebration, my brother and I took a secret midnight trip to the local bar. There, I tasted my first beer. Across the bar, my eyes caught those of a man. A man of broad stature and deep green eyes. My brother went elsewhere in another corner of the bar. I approached the man. We talked. There, I tasted my first kiss. It wasn't my last. We met several more times and eventually gave our hearts to each other.
It was unlike something I had never felt before.

My heart didn't remain safe with him. My lover was deliberately ripped apart in front of me by the very creature my family had spent three centuries hunting. Finally, I understood why they hunted, why John Carlisle killed that first wolf. My heart shattered. My hate blossomed into a murderous passion. I became cold. I wanted vengeance.
Once, smiling was dessert.

Now, it hurts.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

gινє мє мσяє:
My weapon
Rock & metal music
A good beer

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
The shifters
Having doubt
Losing confidence

ωαιт α мιηυтє тнєяє'ѕ мσяє.:
My beloved
Torso
Above my a** on my waist

ƒα ℓα ℓα:
Angels ~ Within Temptation
Monster ~ Meg & Dia
Going Under ~ Evanescence
Tiny Heart ~ Flyleaf

тнє σтнєя ѕι∂є σƒ мє.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image

Literacy Level : Any
Genre : Romance, Sci-Fi, & Drama

In character xxxxxxxxxx Skeleton&Profiles

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Index

Introduction

The Plot

The Rules

Spots

Setting

The Planet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:17 pm
Evoblack
User Image

1 ) Follow the Gaia ToS
[[ You know what I’m talking about. This also accounts for following those of the forum/guild. ]]

2 ) Sex/Cybering
[[ Absolutely unacceptable and inappropriate. Nothing beyond a little making out. Remember that there are people younger than sixteen on here. ]]

3 ) Bullying/Flaming & Spamming
[[ DON’T DO IT! If I catch anyone in the role play being mean/rude for no reason (hate is no reason), I reserve the right to kick you out. No exceptions. ]]

4 ) To the Inbox!
[[ PM your profile. Posted forms will simply be deleted. I reserve the right to judge RPs as I see fit. ]]

5 ) Titles
[[ Every PM sent to me must have a title. If not, I'm not accepting it. This applies for reservations as well. ]]

6 ) One paragraph
[[ This is the minimum requirement for literacy. It’s approximately 5-9 sentences. ]]

7 ) "Blah blah blah..."
[[ OCC is allowed. Just don't take up pages with it. Keep it to a minimal. I'll gladly create a separate thread if you like! (: ]]

8 ) And God said let there be...mod?
[[ The only all-powerful being in this thread is me. No one else. ]]

9 ) Let's go post... Oh! Where did everyone go?
[[ It's no fun to be all alone. Let's all try and be active to make this RP last as long as possible! If you can't stick around, tell me so. Just don't disappear. ]]

10 ) Reservations
[[ Please reserve before you actually make a profile for a character. A 100x100 picture is required for a character reserve. If I get more than one reservation for the character, I reserve the right to choose who I find the best. ]]

11 ) Pretty posts are a must
[[Type must be at least size 10 or more and no bigger than size 12. No bright colors (this includes neon colors, cyan, and yellow). My eyes will thank you! Also, all pictures must be real people and shouldn’t exceed a size of 500x500. Just don’t go crazy. ]]

12 ) Read the plot thoroughly
[[ Even if it is a page long, I still want you to read the it. Doing so will ensure that you understand what is going on and how to follow the role play.
Also, you'll be less confused. (; ]]

13 ) RP sample
[[ If I haven’t role played with you before, send me a RP sample of a few sentences to a paragraph. Can be about anything or anyone, just make it simple. ]]

14 ) Why are there all white people?
[[ Something I've noticed in many role plays is that mostly all of the characters are of Western descent. To break off from this, I'd like some people to create characters of different races and colors to provide a feeling of variation. It will make the RP feel more real. (Asians are already done so much, so please include African Americans, Hispanics, etc.) ]]

theindex.introduction.theplot.therules.spots.setting.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:19 pm
Evoblack
User Image

[imgleft]100x100 here[/imgleft][u][b][color=1]Role[/color][/b][/u]
[size=10][i][color=3]Character's Name[/i][/color][/size]

[color=2]❥[/color] [color=3]User name[/color]

User Image Alien Girl

❥ Evoblack

User Image Alien Guy

❥ Open

User Image Human Girl

❥ Open

User Image Human Guy

❥ Open

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:23 pm
____The Setting____

Ollewak,
Ollewak Town University
The Military Base

Year : 2011

Month
January February March April May June July
August September October November
December

Day

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Friday Saturday Sunday

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time
3 : 00 AM PM

Weather
partlycloudy cloudy clear snow rain drizzling humid sunny pleasant

Temperature
blistering hot warm cool chilly cold freezing

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:08 pm
___The Plot___

Ollewak, Kansas is a small Midwestern farm town where nothing big usually happens. Most of the interesting occurrences happen because of the foolish college kids at the nearby Ollewak Town University. It is a large and beautiful campus, stuck right smack-dab in the middle of nowhere, save for Ollewak. Because of the nearby military base (just twelve miles south of Ollewak) and the strange crop circles that appear in farmers' fields, there is a strong science and astronomy departments. The citizens of Ollewak, numbering to a mere two thousand, have a strange fascination themselves with astronomy, the crop circles, and their possible creators: aliens.

In Ollewak, the citizens usually don't encourage the talk of aliens among tourists and outsiders. Usually, the citizens are laughed at but are very much serious about what they talk about. There are theories about the appearance of crop circles and a military base, built forty years ago, so close together. There are rumors that the military is causing the crop circles, others that they are watching the aliens and helping them.
Unbeknowst to the people of Ollewak, there really are aliens among them.

The planet Ceres, a planet akin to Earth, is not so far away from our own planet. The people who live there were curious if life other than their own existed in the universe. Thus, they researched and were able to invent machines much like ours to explore the solar system. When they found Earth, the Ceresians were very pleased. They sent out two of their top researchers, one male Ceresian and one female Ceresian, to intermingle with Earth's citizens and find out what they are like.

The two Ceresians traveled far from their homes and landed miles away from the town. They were imparted with official Earthling documents before they left to establish their identities. Their technology disguised their true appearance, which is startling to behold. They appeared as Earthlings and enrolled in the local town college. They are masquerading as brother and sister.
Here they linger, researching the human race and reporting their feedback to their government on Ceres.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:50 am

The Species: Ceresians are cold-blooded entities that have an outside appearance similar to that of homo sapiens, or human beings. Their appearance is startling to behold. Male Ceresians are usually tinted green and females are tinted blue and purple. Ceresians do have scaled skin, but it is smooth to the touch and is easily shed (think of a snake's). They adapt to the temperatures around them, making them extremely vulnerable to cold climates. Thus, they prefer to be in warm weather when they can help it. Their hair (blue, purple, or green, depending on gender) is styled in loops atop their head. These loops serve as Ceresian fashion and often differentiate a male from a female. Females have high loops and males low.

Intelligence: They are extremely intelligent beings, if not more intelligent than human beings, peaceful, and highly curious about other creatures. They have developed appearance generators, flying ships (akin to cars) that run on the minerals and energy found in the sand on their planet, instant communicators, and ships that bounce to a place in the solar system within a few minutes (using advanced technology involving black holes).

Ceresian Biology: Their reproduction system is a mixture of cold-blood and warm-blood animals': an egg, with an extremely soft and fragile shell, is held in the female's belly and is fertilized by the sperm of the male. The egg, and mother, must be kept in a pleasantly warm environment away from extreme temperatures. Otherwise, the child will be born neutralized and lifeless. Afterwards, the child is born alive, breaking out of the egg's shell inside its mother's womb. The system is similar to the human female's, but not quite. The female's "entrance" is found to be where a human navel is. A male Ceresian has the exact same build as a human man. Further explanation is not required.

Ceres: Their planet, Ceres, is an almost desert-like place with an oasis here and there and barely a cold place except for the poles. What plant life there is jungle and filled with strange creatures. The plants create breathable air, just slightly different from Earth's, and sustain possible life. The government is based on the positive development of its people's well-fare and being. All Ceresians have the equal chance of excelling to a better position in their society. Status, and higher class, is achieved only by hard work.

The Planetary System: Ceres makes its orbit around a yellow sun in the galaxy dubbed Hadea's Path (Hey-dee-ah). A few other planets in Hadea's Path have been found to have life. Ceres's orbit around its sun is shorter than Earth's, making its years shorter. Ten Ceresian years is equal to five earth years. (A ten-year-old human on Earth would be twenty-years-old on Ceres.)

Ceresian Culture:
  • Fashion ~ The stylized loops atop a Ceresian's head indicates whether or not they have the resources to fashion their hair. Males have low loops and female high. Lower class Ceresians where their hair in loops hanging below their chin, higher classes with high loops.
    Clothing is made of the fibers of a plant called the Synobris. It makes material that is light and fairly durable in the hot and dry weather of Ceres's extreme climate. For warmth, they (rarely) use animal furs that were sparingly skinned.

• Manners ~ Palms together and to the heart is a sign of respect, and the bowing of the head is an acknowledgement of one's higher status. Society is usually open, polite, and friendly, but general outbursts of emotion are usually kept to oneself. Politeness is strongly valued.
    Honorific suffixes used:

"-sa" - young females (Lydia Smith-sa)
    "-sar" - young males (Ryan Smith-sar)
    "-va" - older females
    "-var" - older males
    "-sva" - unisex affectionate title for close relationships
    "-vansar" - unisex title for healers/doctors and teachers
    "-hvassa" - unisex title for those of higher statuses

• Language ~ Consists of the same vowels of human speech, therefore making each species's language fairly easy to learn. The language is based around primal clicks and hisses that began towards the beginning of the language. It developed gradually into words that are almost whispered, making them sound almost like murmurs. The accent is a mix between Japanese and Spanish. Each word is pronounced clearly and precisely with a slight lilting hum, to be mistaken for something like a French accent.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:56 am
User Image

Some people believe in life beyond Earth.
Some don't.

Whether or not you do is no matter. They're real.
And they're among us.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:42 pm
User ImageAlien Girl
Elilha Larez den Cer

Evoblack  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:51 pm
[align=right][size=16][color=postingcolor]ROLE[/color][/align][/size]
[align=center] Picture of your character goes here please! MUST BE REAL[/align]
[extra links of character, if you have more pictures. ^^]

[size=16]☆- - - the b a s i c s[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆name - - - [color=postingcolor][full (real alien) name][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆nickname - - - [color=postingcolor][any (human fake--for aliens) nickname(s)][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆age- - - [color=postingcolor][spell it out][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆gender- - - [color=postingcolor][m/f][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆preference- - - [color=postingcolor][sexuality][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆theme- - - [color=postingcolor][theme song][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆birthday- - - [color=postingcolor][mmmddyyy][/color][/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center]Icons maybe resembling your character, if nothing you don't have to put anything here[/align]

[size=16]☆- - - the i d e n t i t y[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆personality- - - [color=postingcolor][same as below][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆biography- - - [color=postingcolor][at least two paragraphs-“unknown” isn’t acceptable][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆likes- - - [color=postingcolor][paragraph form or list][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆dislikes- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆height- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆weight- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆other- - - [color=postingcolor][anything extra you'd like to add][/color][/size]

[size=16]☆- - - the h e r o i n e/ h e r o[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=11]☆my love interest- - - [color=postingcolor][possible love interest?][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆the puppeteer - - [color=postingcolor][your gaian username][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:23 pm
x

Genre : Romance, Sci-Fi, & Action

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Index

Introduction

The Plot

The Rules

Spots

Setting

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:26 pm
They were the greatest of their time, legends of the twenty-first century.
Now the real heroes are here and they aren't giving up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:44 am
____The Introduction____

They say be afraid.
You're not like the others, futuristic lover.
Different DNA.
They don't understand you.

You're from a whole other world,
a different dimension.
You open my eyes,
and I'm ready to go.
Lead me into the light.

Kiss me, kiss me.
Infect me with your love
and fill me with your poison.

Take me, take me.
Wanna be a victim.
Ready for abduction.

You're an alien.
Your touch so foreign.
It's supernatural.
Extraterrestrial.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. cool .jpg" />

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:26 am
____єץtгคtєггєรtเคl____
An original RP created by Evoblack

User Image

Genre : Romance, Sci-Fi, & Action
Inspired by : ET by Katy Perry

All ideas are originally created by Evoblack.
Do not steal them.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . :±

Index

Introduction

The Plot

The Planet

The Rules

The Characters

The Players

The Setting

The Annoucements