Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] Your Name Calls{Loveless}(New Announcement) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Announcement
  +1
View Results

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:55 pm
**I have gotten permission from Akuma to remake this roleplay.**

User Image
What if you met this stranger with the same exact name as yours? Claiming that you belong with them, and that an organization with Fighters and Sacrifices are after you? Would you believe them? Would the mark on your both of your bodies be proof enough for you? Or would you have to be in your first spell battle to fully understand?

In these battles only your wits can save you. Your spells that can create restrictions, total restriction is how you win. Dreams or nightmares, creatures of reality or their wildest dreams; scaring them is how you win. How do you fight? What spells will you use? Will you spare your enemies or kill them? It's truly your Sacrifice's choice. As a Fighter you have to obey every word that comes out of your Sacrifice's mouth. To you, your sacrifice is your god, your ruler, and your safety. Without a sacrifice, could you really be whole? Could you really fight to your best?

Your spells are for restraint, physical damage, or defense. The Sacrifice takes the damage for the Fighter. While the Fighter obeys the Sacrifice's attack strategies, but you do still have your own thought process. You can disobey. With a slight cost in the end, you might have put your sacrifice in harms way. Sometimes Sacrifices get too emotionally or physically disabled in battle, it's their job to think. Will you Fight? Or will you run? It's all up to you.

Will you join in this strange world? Or will you leave someone without a partner? Fighter or Sacrifice, its up to you.
User Image

~*Intro*~
~*Story*~
~*Rules*~
~*Teams*~
~*Character Skeleton*~
~*News and Updates*~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image
The last lesson that when on in class didn't seem to go so well as the teachers had hoped. Tensions where high, and if something hadn't been done it seemed trouble would be inevitable. But that was the last lesson taught before spring winter break was let out.

Now that break is over, and when the students returned the atmosphere of the class room has changed. The tension that would seem to cause much trouble was gone but replaced by a different tension. Instead of Rauko and Azreal at the desks, it was Maki and Sailo, the foundless pair.

Over the course of the short break, something things that still remain a mystery to the two teacher. All the that two know was that the brothers got into a battle. Out of worry, the two went to the area where it was only to arrive to late and saw the two brothers being carried away. Maki and Sailo didn't get a good look at the people who beat the two in the battle, but it was evident they were powerful. But the foundless pair was unable to go after them as they were gone before they could do anymore.

Now here they are, at the school taking over they're jobs as teachers after explaining to what had happen to the original teachers. The problem now was explaining the situation to the students and finding the two missing teachers.
User Image

~*Intro*~
~*Story*~
~*Rules*~
~*Teams*~
~*Character Skeleton*~
~*News and Updates*~

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image
1.) We hope that you stay active, if you are not active for two weeks without me know, you will be sent a warning. If you are not active for another week, you will be removed.

2.) Follow Gaia ToS.

3.) We expect literacy. We know everybody is not perfect on spelling or even has spell check, but no text speak in roleplaying at all. We not will allow one-liners either, due to we are a literate guild. Minimum post is five sentences. We understand writer's block, but it's not that hard to sum up a paragraph.

4.) Since we may have a younger audience and due to Gaia rules, keep everything PG-13. Romance is allowed, whether it be heterosexual or homosexual, just keep it appropriate. I don't want it to go far and no cybering

5.) Respect the rules, you don't? Warning and then a ban if it happens again.

6.) Have fun and be respectful.

7.) Since this is the New Beginning of Loveless, we do not have the main characters avaliable. If you must have a cannon, please make sure that you already have both characters and send it by me first. I will consider it and maybe add it to the names. Also, if you have another name you wish me to add, please run it by me first. I love new names, but there are other names already put up. Please fill these names before you take any other.

8.) Since I hope that this will be a large area, when you do post, please put your name above your post. It will make it easier for everyone to know who's on what team. Pictures are optional. Use if you want, but keep them reasonable. No page stretching.

8a.) Plain pictures do NOT count as your team's name. Forgive this, but it has appeared to me that I don't think I have made this clear. Please use some form of team name. Plain pictures do NOT count.

9.) You may not have a complete team to yourself. If you wish to make a NPC, neutral played team, then feel free to do so. Just run it by me first.

10.) Post your favorite food in the title so that I know you read the rules
User Image

~*Intro*~
~*Story*~
~*Rules*~
~*Teams*~
~*Character Skeleton*~
~*News and Updates*~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image
This is where the team rooster is filled out. The true names that are colored have been filled. Teams without the colors are teams needed. Please fill up the teams before asking me for more names. For our well being, especially since this is a new kind of Loveless, we have taken out all of the cannons. If you must have a cannon, please make sure that you already have your partner, if not, I cannot except you. The team names will be in the color used for your characters. That is also a must. Each team must have an agreed color to use through out the roleplay.
User Image

۞Devoted ۞
Fighter: Rika Noyami (Kat)
Sacrifice: Youko Shikara (Ani)

~~~~~~~
۞ Dreamless۞
Fighter: Ayumu Kodaka (Black)
Sacrifice: Aya Kosakurchi (Kana)

~~~~~~~
۞Careless ۞
Fighter: OPEN
Sacrifice: Fuki Kosakurchi (Kana)

~~~~~~~
۞ Breathless ۞
Fighter: Air Kidate (Myth)
Sacrifice: Lark Reave (Zeli)

~~~~~~~
۞ Sleepless ۞
Fighter: Minaru Kacheki (Ebony)
Sacrifice: Kichi Hasagura (Wiccan)

~~~~~~~
Ѧ Colorless Ѧ
Fighter: Ikki Yami (Myth)
Sacrifice: Nisuke Marukatsu (Ebony)
~~~~~~~
ѦGuiltlessѦ
Fighter: Deceased, BLANK FIGHTER ONLY
Sacrifice: Aoki Shimizu a.k.a. Sensei (Kash-chan)

~~~~~~~
Ѧ Foundless Ѧ
Fighter: Sailo Asaki (Ani)
Sacrifice: Maki Asaki (Kana)

~~~~~~~
ʢ Mirthless ʡ
Fighter: Uki Mailah (Ani)
Sacrifice: Ruha Kimosaki (Zeli)

~~~~~~~

۞ ۞=Light
Ѧ Ѧ=Neutral
ʢ ʡ = Dark Team
Solo = Single
Switch = Undefined, neither Fighter nor Sacrifice but both

~*Intro*~
~*Story*~
~*Rules*~
~*Teams*~
~*Character Skeleton*~
~*News and Updates*~

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image
Please use these if you are going to have pictures. This is a must.[imgleft]For the fighter[/imgleft] [imgright]For the sacrifice.[/imgright]
[b]Gaia name:[/b] (Your nickname goes in here)
[b]Literatacy:[/b] {What are you? Ei: Semi-literate, Literate, Advance}
[b]Character name:[/b] {First and last}
[b]True Name:[/b] {Sleepless, relentless, that kind of name}
[b]Location of Your Name:[/b] {Where is your name located?}
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (16-23)
[b]Sacrifice/Fighter:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Ears?:[/b] {Simple, yes or no}
[b]Alliance:[/b] {Good, Evil}
[b]Color[/b] {Team color}
[b]Biography:[/b] {Two paragraphs or more with five or more sentences in each.}
[b]Personality:[/b] {A few sentences please.}
[b]Orientation[/b] {gay, bi, straight}
[b]Relationship:[/b] {Seme, uke, seke}
[b]Other Information:[/b] { Anything else we should know about this character? }
[b]Description:[/b] { Detailed written description or picture, please. Also, if your character has ears, describe them if they aren't in the picture
User Image

~*Intro*~
~*Story*~
~*Rules*~
~*Teams*~
~*Character Skeleton*~
~*News and Updates*~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image
News
This is starting after winter break. I need someone to play Maki and Sailo, so if your interested please shoot me a PM. If you want your original character please. Rauko and Azreal are currently MIA, so they won't be used in the roleplay, unless Death comes back. (I don't have the heart to actually kill them off or vanquish them). I also need one or two others to help me run the roleplay as I won't be on everytime when someone may need me though I will be on when I can.
Thankyou for those who are returning or new to joining.

6/19/12 To those who wish to continue Please reply within a week, I will be posting to get caught up as well. If I see no reply by next Tuesday, June 26 11:59pm EST with no valid reason for not replying you will be booted from the roleplay.

6/19/12 On another note we are still looking for more teams. If you wish to be apart of an existing team you may have to wait too see who will be booted but all are welcome to join.

6/27/12 Only one team is open, Careless fighter has not replied so the fighter position is open. We still need more teams though.

7/15/12 Another team was created, also expect some returning faces from the old roleplay. Kash-chan has rejoin and will be placed in second command. So hooray for that! On another note, since the beginning I seem to have forgotten the team/fighter quotes. I noticed some of you have kept the ones from the old roleplay, but all of you have the option of sticking with the old ones or create new ones. Up to you. Either way discuss this with you partner and just PM them to me and I will add them. Again more teams will be very much appreciated, and Fuki is still looking for her fighter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updates
The OOC and Characters can be found Here
I will temporarily be Maki, one of the teachers, if you wish to take the teachers slot pm me to let me know.
Need a fighter and a sacrifice as well as more dark and neutral teams.
User Image

~*Intro*~
~*Story*~
~*Rules*~
~*Teams*~
~*Character Skeleton*~
~*News and Updates*~

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:00 pm
Maki

Foundless

Asaki

User Image
Maki woke up early in the morning, way before Fuki an Aya walking downstairs she headed into the kitchen making a small breakfast. For the past week, Maki hasn't been sleeping well ever since she saw her two closest friends taken away after that spell battle. Now there was a bigger dilemma as of now. Maki told the school what had happened, without even asking or saying anything that sounded like an offer, the school handed their teaching jobs over to Maki and her husband Sailo.

Today was the first day of school since then, students have been on break for the holidays. Finishing her food Maki left the kitchen heading to the shower which was speedy and she was back in her room getting ready. Finished with getting dressed she headed downstairs but not with out checking the twins and seeing they were still asleep.

Putting on her coat and scarf and the remaining of her winter gear, Maki made the trek to the school where a few other teachers were around. Greeting them she forced a smile as she walked past them and to the classroom were everything was running smoothly with a mock battle, with a few kinks but smoothly nonetheless. Then it seemed to all cave in at once.

Walking into the classroom, Maki flipped on the lights, the desks were as when they left them, everything looked normal as if Azreal and Rauko would walk in at any moment. The lady sighed sitting at one of the desks, going through their lesson plans and trying to figure out how to keep her emotions under control while running a class.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:26 pm
Kichi Hasagura †† sleepless ††

User Image
Kichi was finally finished. He'd worked every moment that he could during the break, and he'd made his mother the perfect gift. It was a dress, since she mentioned her clothes being bland once, and made it colorful and beautiful. He knew it was a late christmas present, but it still counted... right? Kichi set the finished dress on one of his hangers and quietly went to set it on their door.

Kichi snuck back to his room and got under the covers. The next morning, school would start again. When Kichi woke up, he was excited to hear her reaction, or see it. Would she say thank you? Would she wear it? He scurried into the kitchen so that he could make breakfast, waiting for a reaction from his parents' bedroom. His mother came out, looked at the dress... and ignored it. Kichi bit his lip and kept working in the kitchen, holding back tears. It was late, so of course she wouldn't like it. He was stupid. He shouldn't have even tried.

Kichi served breakfast, then ate his own, before running back to his room to get ready for school. He was a failure. He couldn't even make his mom and dad happy. He really was the worst. But... he could always try to make them smile after school, right? With that thought in mind, Kichi headed out of the house and started to run to school. He wasn't in danger of being late, but he always wanted to make sure. Teachers would need help getting classrooms clean or organizing things, right? Maybe he could make them happy.

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

missXuchiha

Dapper Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:30 pm
{M} I N A R U {K} A C H E K I
User Image

If home is where the heart is

This morning was going to be a long one, he already knew that. The night had been a troubling one for him. To start off, he had gotten home late from work and came home to a little blonde haired girl curled up on the lame couch in the living room of the apartment they could barely afford. He pet her hair gently, no ears on the girl's hair or tail to curl around her petite body. That was how she had been for the past six years, and that was how she was going to be forever.
Besides, the ears that now belonged to the girl were firmly planted on Minaru's head, sworn only to her. Minaru had taken her into his room and laid her down in the bed they'd share, changing into pajamas and curling up with her. It had been around one in the morning then, and around 3:17 a.m. a woman scantily dressed and shouting at the top of her lungs came stumbling in, shocking Minaru awake and quickly helping his mother into her own bed. Upon returning to his bedroom, he found the little girl - Misami being her name - wide awake and shaking, giving Minaru a pitiful look and tears in her eyes. A nightmare, obviously, and when Misami had nightmares about that...

By the time Minaru had removed the sheets and made the bed again, it was well past 4 a.m. A sigh left his lips, curling up in bed for a few spare hours of sleep before he got up at seven a.m. to prepare Misami's bento and make sure she was all ready for school.
Yes, a dreadfully long morning for Minaru Kacheki.

Now, he was walking towards the school building, a shy but happy little Misami walking along next to him, holding the elder boy's hand and chirping happily at him about random things. Minaru was just trying to keep his exhaustion in check and not get snippy with anyone.

Then we're all just ********

{S} L E E P L E S S {F} O R E V E R M O R E

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:17 pm

User Image
Kichi wasn't looking in front of him, focused on the ground to avoid eye contact with people, so he didn't see that someone was in front of him. He squeaked when he ran into something, falling to the ground. "Ah, s-sorry...!" He said quickly, getting back to his feet and backing away. He didn't want to make anyone angry. He didn't notice, however, that his shoulder began to burn until that moment. "Ngh... I... uh... I-I should go...!" He put a hand on his shoulder and tried to run away from the people, and the burning feeling in his shoulder. What was going on? Had he been injured from the fall? But why his shoulder? He felt a shiver run through him. His shoulder had the word. It scared him to no end when he first noticed it. Another thing to make him strange. A freak. An outcast. Unloveable.

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

missXuchiha

Dapper Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image

The last thing Minaru had been expecting was to run into someone today. He had been hurrying with Misami, and thus not paying attention to what was happening in front of him, when suddenly - bmp!

Someone much smaller and younger ran into him, toppling to the ground and apologizing profusely. Minaru was about to wave it off and help the younger boy, except - his left shoulder seemed to suddenly be searing in pain. Minaru was lucky enough to catch the boy grip his shoulder - his left shoulder - before he ran off.

What was happening? Minaru had a slight idea, but... no. This early, and so suddenly? Could it be possible?
No, maybe Minaru was imagining it... but he'd have to find the boy to find out for sure.

" M-Mina-chan! Are you alright? " Misami asked, looking at the boy who was running away to Minaru, who was still holding his shoulder. Minaru gave her a reassuring smile, patting the spot and then patting her hair.
" Of course, Misa-chan. I'm alright. Now let's get you to school, okay? "

The two continued on their way, acting as though the incident with the strange boy had never occurred at all in their little world.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:43 pm

User Image
Kichi made it to the first class early and stopped to take a breath, winded from the run. Once he got his breath back, he set his stuff down and immediately got to work on cleaning the place up for when the others came. He wanted to make everyone happy, after all, and his shoulder was mostly done hurting. Of course, soon he would forget about the person he'd run into, and could focus on his normal day. He'd probably wind up getting hit by paper balls later, and he'd have to clean it up, but he didn't mind. It made people happy to do that to him, right?

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

missXuchiha

Dapper Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image

Minaru got Misami to the school, giving a sigh of relief. They'd made it there with - aside from the random incident with the boy - no problems at all. Misami was still tugging on Minaru's hand, though, and wanted him to follow her inside.

" R-remember the boy this morning? His uniform... w-was from school! " she piped up, pulling him into the school and quickly changing her shoes and storing her things. Misami raced up to the classroom, Minaru in pursuit, and threw open the door.

" I was right, it is him! That's the boy, Mina-chan! " she cheered, waving at Kichi eagerly. Her exctiement quickly died down, though, as she realized... she'd never really spoken with this boy before. She couldn't quite recall his name, either. Hasa... Hana... Hanabusa? Maybe it was Hanabusa-san?
Minaru looked in, and sure enough recognized the boy. His shoulder seemed to steadily grab his attention, and Minaru knew he needed to confirm this.

" Excuse me? Could I talk with you out here? "

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:52 pm

User Image
Kichi squeaked when he heard people talking about him. "M-me?" His shoulder started burning again, and he backed away a little. "I-I... um... o-okay...?" He hesitantly approached him, his shoulder burning even more. "Wh-what did you w-want to talk a-about?" He asked, nervous and fidgeting. He hoped that the other wasn't mad at him. "O-oh! I-I ran into you o-on the w-way, d-didn't I? I-I'm s-sorry!" He apologized quickly, hoping that he wouldn't be beaten too badly. After all, why else would this person go through all the trouble of finding him?

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:19 pm
CARELESS

Fuki
Kosakurchi

User Image
The sun shown through the blinds waking the sleeping person from their sleep. Shifting and groaning slightly a head shown and the covered moved to reveal the young woman. Her long snow white hair was tosseled and tangled. Sighing Fuki crawled out of bed, grabbing her clothes making her way to the bathroom were a shower awaited her.

Once she was out, Fuki felt refreshed and ready as she walked downstairs making breakfast as she heard Aya waking. Smiling she finished her breakfast she went to put her boots and her coat that featured cat ears on the hood. Fuki walked around grabbing everything she needed for school with her earbuds in her ears attached to an MP3 player. She called up to Aya telling him she was leaving ahead because she had to stop at a store to pick something up.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff