Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:55 am
Almost exactly 6 months after Warrick was put to sleep from his SGT...

Jethro passed away sometime between last night and this morning in his sleep. The twins got up to go eat and water and Jethro stayed curled up in the nest, he passed surrounded by the ones he accepted into his clan and tried to teach them how to make a proper nest and how to kick the most bedding out to get on my nerves.

for the past month or so it has taken him almost an hour to fully wake up and get moving around but even yesterday he was about the same as he was the days before going to get something to eat up on the top shelf and some water, chewing up the tp tubes with the twins (my cousin gave them each their own every day and they would be dragged off into corners). He was always adventurous running like a mad man in his ball yet never really slamming into things.

but he is now off playing with Warrick and he went with his two adopted sons sleeping next to him. I don't think he would of wanted it any other way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:40 pm
I am so sorry, though I am happy for him he could go so peacefully surrounded by those he loved.  

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:32 pm
awe Im sorry Mistress,at least he lived a good life though! dont forget to pay extra attention to the twins to make sure they are able to be happy  
Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games