Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mockingjay ~ a Hunger Games Guild

Back to Guilds

A little guild dedicated to 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins. 

Tags: The Hunger Games, Roleplays, Books, Suzanne Collins, Fans 

Reply The Capitol.
It's All WRONG!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loudpurplewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:47 am
I don't know about you, but I think the casting for the Hunger Games Movie is ALL WRONG. So, who do you think should have been casted for the roles oPeeta, Katniss, and Gale?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 am
i think the girl from lovely bones should have been katniss she is who i imagined as katniss  

Captain_Meme202

loudpurplewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:50 am
I didn't because Katniss is supposed to have brown hair. I imagined Katniss looking like Camilla Belle. This is what she looks like: http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2009_Push/009PSH_Camilla_Belle_004.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:46 am
loudpurplewolf
I didn't because Katniss is supposed to have brown hair. I imagined Katniss looking like Camilla Belle. This is what she looks like: http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2009_Push/009PSH_Camilla_Belle_004.jpg

Katniss has black hair. Camilla Belle looks the part but she's a terrible actress.  

anna bandana

Profitable Prophet

xKatnissx

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:27 pm
]i think the person playing peeta is ok, he just needs to be tanner and stop wearing those stupid tuxedo's and fancy shirts!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:48 am
should have had steven spielberg direct it  

kevinhow

Nerd

loudpurplewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:51 am
anna bandana
loudpurplewolf

Katniss has black hair. Camilla Belle looks the part but she's a terrible actress.

Hmmm... true  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:01 pm
loudpurplewolf

she looks the part  

MuppetKiss2

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Heckler 50

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:28 pm
I think Katniss is fine in the movie. I kinda imagined Peeta to look a little skinnier. But Gale is like EXACTLY what I imagined he would look like. I just started the book Catching Fire, kinda creeped me out in the President Snow part...especially cuz I was late-night reading. Needless to say, I had a weird dream that nite. lol rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:57 am
I felt that the movie did an ok job. sure there were a few things that felt weird, but it worked  

Yoseisame

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200

thatgirlwholaughsalot

Tipsy Fairy

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:51 pm
I feel that Glimmer, Cato, Clove, Thresh, Rue, and Foxface were about right.
I would've preferred to see Alex Pettyfer as Peeta, honestly.
Although, I think Liam was an excellent Gale.
Kaya Scodelario was my Katniss although I loved Jennifer Lawrence in X-Men and Winter's Bone, and although Jennifer wasn't my first choice for Katniss, I think she was an amazing actress.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:15 am
I think they did pretty well. Though I do wish Peeta had been I little bit cuter, I still love Josh Hutcherson as an actor. Katniss was fine. I though Jennifer might be too pretty for it but she did a nice job of portraying Katniss I think. Gale was perfect. Rue was super cute and I cried when she died. The other tributes I wasn't too picky with so I was happy with who they chose. All in all I thought they did a good job. The only problem I had was some of the emotion was lost because the cave scene was shortened and we didn't get the internal conflict going on inside of Katniss. But what can you do. I still enjoyed watching it with my friends.  

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

127devany127

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:55 am
Yoseisame
I felt that the movie did an ok job. sure there were a few things that felt weird, but it worked

That's how I felt, too. I also felt that the movie down-played much of the violence. Of course they did, because if they made it too gory, they would have lost half of their target audience- the youngsters. Even my 19 year old sister thought it was too gory! Oh well, it was a great movie.
Out of all of the movies I've seen based on books, The Hunger Games was one of the closest movies to the books I've ever seen!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:58 am
I think they did good.  

Clever Foxface

The Capitol.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas