Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Good.
  Eh.
  Bad.
View Results

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:08 pm
((Hey if anyone is interested in joining a role play I just made here is a link. War of Regnum))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:45 am
(kinda confused how this will work..someone ould please make a start?)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:21 am
((All right, for those who are confused, anyone who has OFFICIALLY sided with the Eternal Eyes(Liberation Army) will begin in the Liberation Army camp. They will be in Hitomi's command tent(where all the strategy meetings and stuff are held) and Hitomi will be talking to them. Anyone who is on Annexus' side, officially or unofficially will be doing whatever suits them. That better?))

Sothe stood in the back of the tent, as far away from the higher ranking members of the Liberation Army as possible. He had lost his focus in the fight with Kasuna and was slammed into the ground. The impact made him lose consciousness and he had to be carried back to the camp.((This is how I explain my disappearance, k? XD)) Losing the fight that profoundly would affect the morale of the troops, once they learned who he was. Who would want a weak, inexperience prince leading them into battle?

Glancing over at Sothe every now and then, Hitomi had a fair idea of what was going on in his head. She had heard the details of his fight from others who were present, so she knew about his loss. But his fears were groundless. He was young. He was a thief. He hadn't had much of a chance to hone his skills to perfection. The soldiers would understand.

Turning her attention to those present, she began to speak. "For those of you who don't know me, I am Hitomi, the leader of the Liberation Army. All of you who helped drive Annexus' army from our camp, I thank you on behalf of the Liberation Army. Undermanned as we are, it is all too possible that we could not have done it without your help."

((I'll let you all respond.

Now...Bonnie, Pyro, where did the fight leave off? I'm afraid I don't remember.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:32 am
( the brothers unleashed their mighty combo attack and it was your turn...)

Ignis rememberd nothing of the fight anymore,a deep wound could be found on the back of his head and blood trickeld down his neck.However he did not notice the blood,nor the wound itself and thus resumed his guard duty near the kinga palace.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:41 am
Zeek looked at Hitomi "Don't mention it" he said to her with a smile "I was happy that I got to fight someone skilled from the kings army for once instead of the guards" he added still smiling. He then looked at Sothe "Hey if you ever want to spar all you have to do is ask me and I'll be more then happy to spar with you" he said to him. He then remember that he left the girl from before sitting outside the tent and stepped out kneeling in front of her. "Are you ok now" he asked her since she looked so scared before hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:23 pm
Nykarian

User Image

Nykarian stood beside the entrance to the tent, his cloak wrapped around him. He'd left his scythe outside, since it seemed to make some of the soldiers he'd passed in the camp nervous to have him so close to their leader with a weapon. He wanted to be with Luna, not stuck in the tent, but Hitomi had asked him to be their, so he was. His mind kept going back to the cell they'd found her in.

Faithfull Fire

Maaya713

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Zeek's voice was soft and gentle as he knelt before her. "Are you ok now?" He asked, as if he was truely concerned for her welfare. She nodded, rising to her feet. "I am Maaya." She announced.

((Sorry it's so short guys. I'm at work and only have a short break. crying ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:35 pm
Zeek stood up as well "Well its nice to meet you Maaya although I get this feeling i already know you" he said to her with a smile. Then he indicated the entrance to the tent "Would you like to meet everyone" he asked her curiously. He was hoping she would say yes but it was also her decision to make.  

zeek123abc

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:35 am
User Image dO yoU wanT to PLaY?

There was no dodging the raging inferno. Elisabeth realized this and constructed a hasty shield of rocks and gravel. It was not enough. The blast broke apart the earthen barrier and threw everything backwards. The heat burned her skin and singed her hair and charred her clothes before the force of the explosion threw her.

She crashed into the wall, her body slamming a hole clean through it. For the moment, she simply lay motionless in the smoking rubble...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:48 pm
((Hm...Should we find a new Annexus? hayato seems to be MIA. And...we need Annexus.))

Hitomi's blood red eyes turned toward Annexus' ex-executioner, who was beside the exit of the tent. The young Eternal Eyes had disarmed himself, much to the relief of many of the soldiers. Nykarian had been the one to execute many members of various resistance groups, and very few knew of the real reason he had served Annexus. And, to be perfectly honest, many still didn't trust him. "From what I understand, Sothe rescued your sister. I'm happy for you. Annexus no longer has a hold over you. What will you do now?" she asked. Then she gave him a light smile. "If you have no other plans, I would like to ask that you join the Liberation Ar-"

One of the men standing behind Hitomi, a warrior named Brendon who had helped her lead her small little group, stepped up, nearly sputtering with anger. "Hitomi! You don't know if you can trust him! He was Annexus' EXECUTIONER! This could be a clever ploy to insert a spy into our ranks! This...This BOY could be lying! You can't-"

Sothe cut in before Hitomi was able to. "He told the truth. I could sense his true intentions to betray Annexus, even if it cost Luna her life," he said.

Brendon glared at the thief as he spoke out of place. "And you! I am well aware that you CLAIM to be Cyril's grandson, but what proof do you have? That dagger isn't enough to convince me! You freely admit that you are a thief! You could have stolen it!"

Hitomi threw a frown back at Brendon. "You speak out of line, sir. I have already confirmed his identity! Unless you don't trust me.'

"No, Lady Hitomi. You don't need to do that. He has a right to question my claim. I expected people to." Sothe paused a moment, seeing the unbelieving look from Hitomi. "My dagger is the only physical proof that I am who I claim to be, but not the only thing I have to prove to you who I am. The ability to sense the intentions of those around him has been a well known 'talent' of Veran's kings. I will demonstrate this talent.

Lady Hitomi, when the war is fought and won, you mean to stay in the capital just long enough to see the country on the right path to recovery, and then you will return to your hometown to live peacefully."
The look on Hitomi's face revealed that he had hit the truth dead on. "Brendon, you intend to avenge the death of your Eternal Eyes daughter and then you will return to your wife and raise a family.

Is that enough to prove to you that I am not an impostor?"

Brendon stared in astonishment. He had never told anyone of his daughter, nor revealed his true intentions for fighting Annexus, yet this child saw right through him, even though his eyes were green and not red. Thoroughly convinced, he dropped to his knee before the boy he now believed. "I apologize for doubting you, Your Highness..."

((Uh...I suppose that works for them for now. A Nagi post will come soon. I just don't want to add it onto this post and make it any longer than it already is. XD))  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:55 pm
( i am not evil enough to play evil folk! XD)

ZAck would sneak over to Liz,attempting to poke her with his huge sword.He wanted to make sure if she was out now.Or if she was trying to fool them."You think we ..defeated her by now?"Zack asked curiously,a frown upon his features  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:56 pm
When the smoke caused by the explosion started to dissipate, Nagi saw that Elisabeth simply laying in the rubble that was left of the wall she had crashed through. The girl wasn't moving, but Nagi was sure she wasn't dead. I mean, ineffective though it was, her rock shield did succeed in lessening the strength of the inferno enough to not kill her. Although, crashing into the wall probably wasn't too good for her... "Did we get her?" he asked his brother. He hoped so. People were now rushing onto the scene to see what the large explosion was about.  

Stefisgarden

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:58 pm
((lol You beat me to it, Pyro. XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:19 pm
Saen was trying to keep his eayes open as he looked at everyone in the camp. He hadn't slept since he woke up from a 50 year slumber, which was a few days ago. "Ugh, you'd think I' slept enough..." He couldn't fight it anymore, he closed his eyes. (I have absolutely no idea what's happening. So...Allah hu akbar. XP)  

Morgoth1990

Desirable Genius

7,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:04 am
Nykarian

User Image

Nykarian forced himself to focus on Hitomi when she spoke to him, but before she could finish speaking she was interrupted by a man standing behind her. After the exchange between Hitomi, Soothe, and Brendon he stepped forward. "It's only natural that some of you would be suspicious,"he said. "For too long I've served Annexus, killing the resistances that opposed him. Hitomi, Soothe, you both know the reason I did this, but the rest of you should know. If you still don't believe me after that, then chain me. Keep me as your prisoner." He said all of this while looking at Brendon. He closed his eyes before continuing. "We were members of a rebellion. Our parents were killed by Annexus a few years before we joined the rebellion, and we only escaped thanks to the blessings of Vindas and Fugana. The rebellion was betrayed, and most of us were captured. I was the only Eternal Eyes not killed, and when Annexus found that Luna was sister, he used her to ensure my cooperation. His first order was for me to execute the rebellion. My friends died by my hand, seeing me as the traitor that brought about the death of the rebellion. I'm fifteen, and I've killed gods know how many people. Now, I've decided that enough's enough. I'm going to fight back." He opened his eyes.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff