Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Curious as to what drew people into this pair Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ugetbutthurtt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:54 am
Safe side and a starter note, I'm not a fan of any pairings.
But I do want to discuss about narusasu to people here as to why you like or believe in it.

Narusasu to me is bromance. What Naruto feels towards Sasuke is not love close to couples but as a very tight brother. How any family members that are that close to each other will rescue and care that deeply for the other.
I do agree that some brothers have limit to understanding each other and narusasu is different on that aspect, even if both of them are not gay.

Naruto has shown interest in girls but Sasuke hasn't only because he was engrossed with power. Though even if he was that wouldn't fit into Sasuke's personality because his personality is too focused on his goals, power and protecting the ones he cares about from harm. Characters to me don't need to show interest in the other gender to show their sexuality but Naruto's personality is different from Sasuke.
Naruto is that he does look at girls.
Sasuke is protecting.
Neither can be gay because their personalities would be destroyed.

I also read most of the threads and I do know that many only like it because of the over repetitive, it's hot hype. But I just want to know why and what drew you guys in, at one time thinking it was possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:59 pm
I don't want any flames either but I also want to know.
I don't find the point of this pairing it's overrated but I'll much rather take crack than anythng else. I agree with you and nice sig.  

-No_Lifeing-

Ugetbutthurtt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:31 pm
-No_Lifeing-
I don't want any flames either but I also want to know.
I don't find the point of this pairing it's overrated but I'll much rather take crack than anythng else. I agree with you and nice sig.
At least you know I'm not trolling and thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:50 pm
I've always thought that it was because of Naruto's brotherly love for Sasuke that it could be easily confused as Naruto actually being in love with him. I really don't see SasuNaru ever happening, it's just more of a "I would like to see these two together." type thing.

Well, it is for me.

Kage Tenshi Kaige

2,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:52 pm
I'm trying to not be a b***h that much but since you're actually starting something instead of the same old retarded posts, I applaud you.

Valley of the end drew me in. I would say the essay too but that scene and everything that happened there. I just find it funny that two guys actually have more of a development and feeling for each other, than the supposed "canon" pairs.

I ******** love your sig as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:53 pm
Kage Tenshi Kaige
I've always thought that it was because of Naruto's brotherly love for Sasuke that it could be easily confused as Naruto actually being in love with him. I really don't see SasuNaru ever happening, it's just more of a "I would like to see these two together." type thing.

Well, it is for me.
I agree = )

But I think they have a deeper bond than brother and a deeper one than lovers. They are just inseparable = )

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Kage Tenshi Kaige

2,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:20 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
Kage Tenshi Kaige

Well, it is for me.
I agree = )

But I think they have a deeper bond than brother and a deeper one than lovers. They are just inseparable = )

I agree with you, they do always seem inseparable no matter how you look at it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:06 pm
I appreciate not going the 'SasuNaru is wrong!!111, whateva pairing is what's going happen'

And I know that SasuNaru actually happening is a long shot. But for me, it's wasn't the kiss that drew me like it did some, -although when Sasuke defended Naruto considering that his personality called for him to ignore it- in fact it was the chapter when Sasuke 'died' protecting Naruto that started my interest. Especially with Naruto's reaction which was to kill Haku in vengeance. Sasuke told Naruto more than he's ever told Sakura or Kakashi or other characters. You would expect a character like Sasuke to never open or respond to any character. But he does to Naruto and continues to do so.

I know that people like to use the idea of their relationship being only brotherly but -maybe because I use real life experiences- but I don't see anything that they as brotherly even though Naruto said being with Sasuke was like being with a brother during the Valley of the End. Every conversation, thought and action done between those two in relations to each other seems to go past brothers and friends. I know that family and friends will go out and beyond for their family, but Naruto really stretches that limit, especially when he says 'I will shoulder hatred by dying with you. Then we will no longer be Jinchuuriki or Uchiha. We'll understand we each other in the next world.'

I know that with Sasuke's current demeanor and goals, the likelihood of some feelings other than rage towards anyone even Naruto is low. But going back to same quote I used, I still feel that if someone can get through to Sasuke, Naruto is one of them if not the one. [I'm not bashing Sakura. I'm just saying since Naruto is the only one that hasn't given up on Sasuke and tried to kill him nor has Sasuke made any 'real' attempt at killing Naruto]

Agreeing with Kage, they will be in one another life whether they're 'together' or not.

But I will disagree with one thing that was said that beginning of this post:

If Naruto and Sasuke were in a 'relationship' I don't think their personalities would change. Not like the way I see it happen in pairings like SasuSaku, NaruHina, and SasuHina. I believe that Sasuke would still act like he did in the preskip and Naruto would still be Naruto. The only tweak I would see happen is Sasuke becoming a little more sociable because of Naruto but nothing else will change.

And I think that some people would like the idea and Naruto and Sasuke because if we read any manga like this, where the only difference was that Naruto or Sasuke was a girl, people would be saying how one must be in love with the other -even after the brother[sister] comment.

But what it seems to me.  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Ugetbutthurtt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:37 pm
Kage Tenshi Kaige

Well, it is for me.
I know some people use the brotherly love as a joke but some fans actually take it seriously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:55 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
I appreciate not going the 'SasuNaru is wrong!!111, whateva pairing is what's going happen'

And I know that SasuNaru actually happening is a long shot. But for me, it's wasn't the kiss that drew me like it did some, -although when Sasuke defended Naruto considering that his personality called for him to ignore it- in fact it was the chapter when Sasuke 'died' protecting Naruto that started my interest. Especially with Naruto's reaction which was to kill Haku in vengeance. Sasuke told Naruto more than he's ever told Sakura or Kakashi or other characters. You would expect a character like Sasuke to never open or respond to any character. But he does to Naruto and continues to do so.

I know that people like to use the idea of their relationship being only brotherly but -maybe because I use real life experiences- but I don't see anything that they as brotherly even though Naruto said being with Sasuke was like being with a brother during the Valley of the End. Every conversation, thought and action done between those two in relations to each other seems to go past brothers and friends. I know that family and friends will go out and beyond for their family, but Naruto really stretches that limit, especially when he says 'I will shoulder hatred by dying with you. Then we will no longer be Jinchuuriki or Uchiha. We'll understand we each other in the next world.'

I know that with Sasuke's current demeanor and goals, the likelihood of some feelings other than rage towards anyone even Naruto is low. But going back to same quote I used, I still feel that if someone can get through to Sasuke, Naruto is one of them if not the one. [I'm not bashing Sakura. I'm just saying since Naruto is the only one that hasn't given up on Sasuke and tried to kill him nor has Sasuke made any 'real' attempt at killing Naruto]

Agreeing with Kage, they will be in one another life whether they're 'together' or not.

But I will disagree with one thing that was said that beginning of this post:

If Naruto and Sasuke were in a 'relationship' I don't think their personalities would change. Not like the way I see it happen in pairings like SasuSaku, NaruHina, and SasuHina. I believe that Sasuke would still act like he did in the preskip and Naruto would still be Naruto. The only tweak I would see happen is Sasuke becoming a little more sociable because of Naruto but nothing else will change.

And I think that some people would like the idea and Naruto and Sasuke because if we read any manga like this, where the only difference was that Naruto or Sasuke was a girl, people would be saying how one must be in love with the other -even after the brother[sister] comment.

But what it seems to me.
It wasn't just Naruto that he opened up to. As I recall, whenever he feels weak and not good enough he always blurt out, "I need to kill him." Always when Sakura is around. That's also when Sakura wanted to know more about him, to help him and to figure more about his past. But yes; I do agree he didn't tell Sakura directly but he did to Naruto.

In my eyes it is bromance. They are really close to each other but not to the point of love since this is a shonen series.
Interesting how you say that; it's how Sasuke treats Naruto that made you intrigued.  

Ugetbutthurtt

Ugetbutthurtt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:58 pm
Mika_chann
I'm trying to not be a b***h that much but since you're actually starting something instead of the same old retarded posts, I applaud you.

Valley of the end drew me in. I would say the essay too but that scene and everything that happened there. I just find it funny that two guys actually have more of a development and feeling for each other, than the supposed "canon" pairs.

Thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:02 pm
Ugetbutthurtt
Mika_chann

Thanks.
Np.
Here's the thing I noticed. Bear with me I know characters in shonen are not gay except Zabuza and Haku...and Greil.
The reason for that is because 90% of the characters in naruto, bleach, one piece etc shonens, do not act like Greil.

It's like a moronic stereotype that gay characters must act like him. Pathetic.

Ya I ranted.  

DeficientLoser

Ugetbutthurtt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:07 pm
Mika_chann
Ugetbutthurtt
Mika_chann

Thanks.
Np.
Here's the thing I noticed. Bear with me I know characters in shonen are not gay except Zabuza and Haku...and Greil.
The reason for that is because 90% of the characters in naruto, bleach, one piece etc shonens, do not act like Greil.

Ya I ranted.
It's not that but like girls/guys( girl with girl friends, guy with guy friends, guy with girl friends) they can have just as close bond as Naruto and Sasuke. Doesn't mean they love each other; it means they're close together.

To others; maybe that's the case.
But it's fact that Naruto and Sasuke aren't gay.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:10 pm
Ugetbutthurtt
Kage Tenshi Kaige

Well, it is for me.
I know some people use the brotherly love as a joke but some fans actually take it seriously.

While I agree with Yume, I can't really say it was any scene in Naruto that drew me into SasuNaru in the first place. I just happened to be looking for pictures and saw a picture of Naruto and Sasuke together. This pairing is actually the first yaoi pairing I was into. And as I said before I don't see them being together in a "relationship" and even though I am into SasuNaru, I still don't see it. I've always thought that Naruto would be with Hinata or (maybe) Sakura.

And as for the fans, there will always be that group of fanatics that will take, whatever they're fans about, seriously. Like when Twilight came out. I meet some seriously scary people who would kill you if you even thought something bad about Twilight.

Kage Tenshi Kaige

2,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:13 pm
Ugetbutthurtt
Mika_chann
Ugetbutthurtt
Mika_chann

Thanks.
Np.

Ya I ranted.
It's not that but like girls/guys( girl with girl friends, guy with guy friends, guy with girl friends) they can have just as close bond as Naruto and Sasuke. Doesn't mean they love each other; it means they're close together.

To others; maybe that's the case.
But it's fact that Naruto and Sasuke aren't gay.
...Again. I'm not saying they are but like I said, the moronic stereotype that every gay anime characters needs to act pathetically girly. No, just no.
Sure it's funny but no.
REAL gay relationships are not like that at all. Again, I know this is anime doesn't have to be realistic but he is the most realistic when it comes to Naruto and Sasuke's relationship.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff