Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆Vocaloid☆

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of Vocaloid, UTAU, or fan-made vocalists. 

Tags: vocaloid, utau, music, japanese, awesome 

Reply ☆ Vocaloid ☆
Evil Saga Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingFerret

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:14 am
Whats your favorite song in the Evil Saga??
Do you think its sad or happy??
Talk about the Evil Saga HERE!!!
Oh and by the way I made an awesome playlist with all the evil saga songs. If you want to see it just go to my profile and click on "Vocaloid Evil Saga."
Kay? Byeeeeeee!
whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:31 am
Miki243546
Oh and by the way I made an awesome playlist with all the evil saga songs. If you want to see it just go to my profile and click on "Vocaloid Evil Saga."
Kay? Byeeeeeee!
whee

i like the daughter of evil, and i think the entire thing is sad except the last one twiright prank  

MadHatterOfGames

Unforgiving Warlord

HealingFerret

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:06 am
MadHatterOfGames
Miki243546
Kay? Byeeeeeee!
whee

i like the daughter of evil, and i think the entire thing is sad except the last one twiright prank

I like the Daughter of White!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:03 pm
I like Daughter of Green and Prince of Blue, it's so sad how Miku-chan killed or suicide, but Kaito-kun made revenge... except they've exacuted Len-kun instead of Rin-chan  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kodona

Ghost Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:38 pm
Re_birthday <3 ;3;

Sad and happy at the same time lol x3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:20 pm
servant of evil and daughter of white... <3

crying such a sad sad series... i got my sister to listen to it and she doesn't even really like too much vocaloid music... just shows you how good it is! XD  

Just an Apple Pie

Heart Power

14,575 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100

MadHatterOfGames

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:45 pm
Miku_Hinata_Blossom
I like Daughter of Green and Prince of Blue, it's so sad how Miku-chan killed or suicide, but Kaito-kun made revenge... except they've exacuted Len-kun instead of Rin-chan

are those an acutal part because ive never heard of them, are they a fan made set?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:59 pm
MadHatterOfGames
are those an acutal part because ive never heard of them, are they a fan made set?
Yes, they are fanmade (there's also Daughter of Vengeance for Meiko). The tune/melody is based off of Daughter of Evil for all of those three.

My favorite is Re-Birthday for the whole red blood and blue tears symbolism, but since the creator actually made it for another series rather than the evil series, I would say Regret Message is my favorite.  

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

Lilytooth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:33 pm
I was just about to say that we don't yet have proof that Re_Birthday is even connected. XP

I like "Daughter of White" best, for the ending. Although I'm convinced that mothy's trying too hard to get us to like Rillianne.

Seriously:
Daughter of Evil - You hate her for being corrupt.
Servant of Evil - You still hate her, but because Allen likes her you hate her less.
Regret Message - You feel pity for her.
Daughter of White - You're specifically shown another character forgiving her. A character who like you is mostly just watching from the outside. This rather specifically signals that you shouldn't hate her.
TwiRight Prank - She's a cute little kid. And you can't hate a cute little kid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:56 pm
Lilytooth
I was just about to say that we don't yet have proof that Re_Birthday is even connected. XP

I like "Daughter of White" best, for the ending. Although I'm convinced that mothy's trying too hard to get us to like Rillianne.

Seriously:
Servant of Evil - You still hate her, but because Allen likes her you hate her less.
Daughter of White - You're specifically shown another character forgiving her. A character who like you is mostly just watching from the outside. This rather specifically signals that you shouldn't hate her.

DX i want a like button on gaia  

MadHatterOfGames

Unforgiving Warlord

Lilytooth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:58 pm
MadHatterOfGames
Lilytooth

Seriously:

DX i want a like button on gaia

XD Aww, thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:25 am
I like regret message. It just brought everything together. My second favorite is Servant of evil...

So my friend wants me to ask: Would anyone be interested in seeing this series as a play? (shes currently writing it and having rehearsals so that she may do it at her con.) But who would be interested on seeing it?  

Kyriz

FireCat0

Sparkly Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:10 am
Daughter of White.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:16 pm
Yen Quest
MadHatterOfGames
Yes, they are fanmade (there's also Daughter of Vengeance for Meiko). The tune/melody is based off of Daughter of Evil for all of those three.

My favorite is Re-Birthday for the whole red blood and blue tears symbolism, but since the creator actually made it for another series rather than the evil series, I would say Regret Message is my favorite.

Another series? What?

Re_Birthday is probably my favorite. Then again, I am not a Rin fan. (It's one of those illogical things. I don't dislike her voice, and her character design is good, but for some reason I HATE her. One friend of mine is like that with Miku while another despises Gakupo. Idk why we do.)

Daughter of White really is nice, compiles the other songs together, and gives it an ending. I just wish Haku's voice was a little deeper in it, it wasn't lowered more than a note or two from Miku's range.  

SharpenedMoonlight

Yen Quest

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:01 pm
SharpenedMoonlight
Another series? What?

Re_Birthday is probably my favorite. Then again, I am not a Rin fan. (It's one of those illogical things. I don't dislike her voice, and her character design is good, but for some reason I HATE her. One friend of mine is like that with Miku while another despises Gakupo. Idk why we do.)

Daughter of White really is nice, compiles the other songs together, and gives it an ending. I just wish Haku's voice was a little deeper in it, it wasn't lowered more than a note or two from Miku's range.
The producer has a tendency to connect his songs. From what I read, Re_Birthday was made for the Clockwork series (the fans made the pv to go with the Evil series). Daughter of Evil also takes part in the 7 deadly sin series (representing "pride").

Rin is pretty good in certain types of songs. Daughter of Evil isn't one of them, imo. Songs like Pink Spider and... ...that's all I can think of from the top of my head as to what songs fit her voice. ._.;

Yes, I feel the same way for Daughter of White. Maybe Miku's Dark Append would have been a better option, but even that is a bit too high pitch. Gumi seems like a nice fit.  
☆ Vocaloid ☆

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff