Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Should I risk it?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:32 pm
Well, I'm not going home until Tuesday, and I keep missing my glows. ><
Which means, my thread isn't getting bumped, and that means I'm not getting as much gold. ><

The problem is, my sister's boyfriend always leaves his s**t open on the laptop, which in turn causes it too overheat a lot, and we can't close it down or he'll kill both of us. . _ .

Well, I'm thinking I should risk bg so I can get Toned Keido before it inflates again....Should I risk it?

Good idea, or bad idea? >< I can't decide, but I need to do something because I can't rely on my tank for forever..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:16 pm
How are you missing your glows? Sometimes people play and don't bump though. Like I had 13 players and not a single bump out of them. Also I would say go for the BGing unless you shouldn't be touching that computer at all.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:30 pm
Well, my phone doesn't show me the time when I'm online unless I'm replying to something....And no one ever bumps my thread or tells me when I'm glowing. emo
Being on my phone 90% of the time doesn't exactly help much at all...I could get more bumpers by adding contests, but I need all the gold I can get from this tank. ><  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:06 pm
Ahh I see then. Well being on the phone 90 percent of the time like you said is going to make things really hard on you. Wish you had a desktop or laptop you could get to.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items