Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
Do you have feedback for our Crew? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:52 pm
Maddy-Mazey
How does one get on your friends list on front page, and I don't mean this rudely but the resources forum could be cleaned out a little, old threads about tektek and zOMG still on it heart

You're right. The crew member who was taking care of that had to take a hiatus and hasn't been able to complete that task as of yet, but it is on our list of "things to do." wink  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:45 am
JoyRose
Christmas Spirit Fairy
I loved this guild so much until someone treated me badly in here. I know I should not have let it bother me but it sure did bother me and I guess I have still let it bother me cause I used to post daily. cry Not a random member either.

I'm so sorry you were treated badly. We would never want anyone to feel bad here, it's totally against what we stand for. If there's anything I or any crew can do to help, please PM us. emotion_hug heart

Thank you I appreciate that you listened to me. I just will never go to his thread ever again but i am sure that was the intention. I am sorry for sounding so negative.  

Oshen Bleu

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:29 pm
Christmas Spirit Fairy
JoyRose
Christmas Spirit Fairy
I loved this guild so much until someone treated me badly in here. I know I should not have let it bother me but it sure did bother me and I guess I have still let it bother me cause I used to post daily. cry Not a random member either.

I'm so sorry you were treated badly. We would never want anyone to feel bad here, it's totally against what we stand for. If there's anything I or any crew can do to help, please PM us. emotion_hug heart

Thank you I appreciate that you listened to me. I just will never go to his thread ever again but i am sure that was the intention. I am sorry for sounding so negative.

Well, let me heap some love on your head so you know that most of us here are kind and positive.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:02 am
My only feedback is that this guild is a fantastic idea! I think that if all of the newcomers find and become active in this guild, they will prosper in no time, just as I have! It is not difficult, and it is something that I look forward to checking! So my two cents is:

Keep up the amazing work! heart  

BloodyCreaturePosterGirl

silverstardream_732

Skilled Worker

3,650 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Surge 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:30 pm
i got to know one crew member but so far so good they have been helpful explaining the threads to us. thanks for being their for us i really appreciate the new chat haven't gotten around to using it yet. Keep up the good work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:53 am
uhmm~ I'm actually having difficult time to communicate with the crew and so far, only ms. Ebania is the one I can talk to.. sweatdrop  

energypill

Fluffy Fatcat

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Signature Look 250

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:05 pm
I was looking around at the guild affiliations and I noticed that some of the affiliated guilds are now inactive and some of the threads have become inactive. Also one of the banners is broken, it has the photobucket error icon thingy.
It doesn't really make sense to have inactive affiliates because if they are inactive/closed it doesn't make sense to direct any thread traffic there unless the thread/guild creator wants to revive it or something, like as an example posting in a charity that is inactive doesn't make sense I mean you wont get any donations if it isn't open or active same with trying to join an inactive guild...

Maybe making a rule that if a thread/guild goes X amount of months without a new post they will be removed. This might help keep the dead stuff off the list, and of course if they revive they can always ask to be added back to the list later.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:09 am
This is wonderful feedback. I just deleted all of the affiliates we have who a) didn't link to us either on their homepage or in a public-accessible affiliates page or who b) clearly have shut down. The next step will be to implement some sort of system by which inactive guilds/threads will be deleted, and that's something I can take note of to do.

Thank you so much for your attentiveness! emotion_hug

Nenanah
I was looking around at the guild affiliations and I noticed that some of the affiliated guilds are now inactive and some of the threads have become inactive. Also one of the banners is broken, it has the photobucket error icon thingy.
It doesn't really make sense to have inactive affiliates because if they are inactive/closed it doesn't make sense to direct any thread traffic there unless the thread/guild creator wants to revive it or something, like as an example posting in a charity that is inactive doesn't make sense I mean you wont get any donations if it isn't open or active same with trying to join an inactive guild...

Maybe making a rule that if a thread/guild goes X amount of months without a new post they will be removed. This might help keep the dead stuff off the list, and of course if they revive they can always ask to be added back to the list later.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

OnePiecePirateGirl

Generous Friend

8,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:22 pm
thanks for the add this guild is very informative I wouldn't change anything I love it heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:47 pm
OnePiecePirateGirl
thanks for the add this guild is very informative I wouldn't change anything I love it heart

Awe, you're welcome. Glad you like it here! heart  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

Gruelgrimm

Distinct Elder

7,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:13 pm
I'm going to be a crusty old codger and lay it on the line! I get sooooo many announcements from this guild that it is a waste of words! Hey! You kids! Get off of my lawn! *smiles* That felt good to let off some steam.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:07 am
    Hi there! Thanks for the feedback. We usually try to limit our announcements to 3-4 per week: two of which are newsletter segments and two of which (at maximum) are advertisements. Any remaining announcements are usually for redirecting the community's attention to our events. Additionally, our last week of the month usually has no announcements at all -- to give everyone a break.

Edit: For your consideration, I've attached a list of the announcements that have been sent out and have been planned for this month. Like I said: a maximum of four per week.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gruelgrimm
I'm going to be a crusty old codger and lay it on the line! I get sooooo many announcements from this guild that it is a waste of words! Hey! You kids! Get off of my lawn! *smiles* That felt good to let off some steam.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:01 am
ninja Is there a specific thread for general chatter? (I am aware of the chatterbox subforum).

There used to be a general chatter thread of sort in the chatterbox subforum. Rather than users making new threads for chatting every time a thread vanishes past page 2, I wondered if it might be more efficient to have a sticky for general chatting purposes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:48 pm
    That's a great question! We try to limit the number of stickies / announcements we have (and for good reason; clutter can be frustrating). How long ago was that "general chatter" thread on the front page? Was it particularly active?

Darkerdemons
ninja Is there a specific thread for general chatter? (I am aware of the chatterbox subforum).

There used to be a general chatter thread of sort in the chatterbox subforum. Rather than users making new threads for chatting every time a thread vanishes past page 2, I wondered if it might be more efficient to have a sticky for general chatting purposes.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:45 pm
Ebania
    That's a great question! We try to limit the number of stickies / announcements we have (and for good reason; clutter can be frustrating). How long ago was that "general chatter" thread on the front page? Was it particularly active?

Darkerdemons

xp I know what you mean about sticky/announcement clutter. One of my other guilds has the clutter problem.

The thread remained active when its owner was active in it; not so much these days though. I think it was Althena the Goddess who made it? sweatdrop  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff