Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
Do you have feedback for our Crew? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarknessLoved1

Loyal Phantom

14,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:43 pm
I am new so no real suggestions as of yet....
I will certainly post if I come up with something!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:26 pm
When a guild event ends, I notice you guys are pretty quick to close the event forum, but deliberations on contest winning entries usually take a while longer. As a result, we can't go back and see who/what submission won in a contest. Any chance we can have a single separate public thread that shows the results for all of the contests after an event ends?  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:29 pm
Just wanted to say thanks for another awesome event! I appreciate all the items I got through playing all the games and such! emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:49 pm
That's a fantastic idea! Thanks for the feedback, Auriga. I'm going to quote Daypaw, as she coordinated the event and would probably be the best candidate for making such a thread. 3nodding

Auriga La Shock
When a guild event ends, I notice you guys are pretty quick to close the event forum, but deliberations on contest winning entries usually take a while longer. As a result, we can't go back and see who/what submission won in a contest. Any chance we can have a single separate public thread that shows the results for all of the contests after an event ends?
Daypaw

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:52 pm
Auriga La Shock

Ebania
That's a fantastic idea! Thanks for the feedback, Auriga. I'm going to quote Daypaw, as she coordinated the event and would probably be the best candidate for making such a thread. 3nodding

I'll try to get one put together this week emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:56 pm
Daypaw

I think an Announcement with a link to the thread would be beneficial as well. That way people know about the thread and don't have any issues finding it  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:01 pm
Will do! I'm publishing a section of the newsletter this Friday with a recap of October, and it would make total sense to include contest/game winners in that announcement. I'll make note of that. 3nodding

Auriga La Shock
Daypaw

I think an Announcement with a link to the thread would be beneficial as well. That way people know about the thread and don't have any issues finding it

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:47 pm
*just realized December is almost here* Guys!! We should totally do a guild secret Santa!  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:55 pm
Already on it. wink

Auriga La Shock
*just realized December is almost here* Guys!! We should totally do a guild secret Santa!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:02 pm
Ebania
Already on it. wink

Auriga La Shock

Oh snap!! ninja  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Atog v1771561

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:42 pm
Is the Treasurer account online at all anymore? I've been trying to donate absurd amounts of gold (absurd by the old reckoning anyway) & it's never around to actually accept the trade.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:20 am
I loved this guild so much until someone treated me badly in here. I know I should not have let it bother me but it sure did bother me and I guess I have still let it bother me cause I used to post daily. cry Not a random member either.  

Oshen Bleu

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:51 am
How does one get on your friends list on front page, and I don't mean this rudely but the resources forum could be cleaned out a little, old threads about tektek and zOMG still on it heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:50 pm
Atog v1771561
Is the Treasurer account online at all anymore? I've been trying to donate absurd amounts of gold (absurd by the old reckoning anyway) & it's never around to actually accept the trade.

The Treasurer is mostly run by our esteemed Captain, Ebania, who is slammed at school and gets on when she can to accept trades. We truly appreciate your generosity! emotion_hug Thank you!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:51 pm
Christmas Spirit Fairy
I loved this guild so much until someone treated me badly in here. I know I should not have let it bother me but it sure did bother me and I guess I have still let it bother me cause I used to post daily. cry Not a random member either.

I'm so sorry you were treated badly. We would never want anyone to feel bad here, it's totally against what we stand for. If there's anything I or any crew can do to help, please PM us. emotion_hug heart  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff