Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Salvete Omnes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here, have some gold.
  Why, thankyou, Scudderrr. :P
View Results

Scudderrr

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:17 pm
That title up there is latin for greetings all. Slightly geeky and pompous of me, but I hope you'll forgive me.

I'm Scudderrr, and those three 'r's denote the west country accent with which one should pronounce the name. I've no problem with shortening it to Scuds, but please, I beg you, do not shorten to Scud. That sounds like a particularly nasty condition of the bowels.

If anyone happens to recognise where the name comes from they'll glean rather a lot of information about me.

I'm a returning Gaian, having left three years ago due to my chronic newbism and overwhelming pride preventing me from asking for help, hopefully I'll not make the same mistake this time.

IRL, I'm a cosplaying, Holmesian Englishman with a naturally 'posh' and camp speech pattern.

Lovely to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Welcome back to Gaia, mate ;D

There's no shame in asking for assistance if you need it; everyone is new at some point and it's pretty much expected that there will be questions that come up about something. We keep plenty of resources on hand for just that reason :3

I've tried my hand at cosplay a time or two- the only halfway decent one I've ever done was a Battle Royale group with some friends. That was an awesome weekend heart

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Scudderrr

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:59 am
And what fantastic resources they are! I've been perusing a few at my leisure.

Thank you for the warm welcome, hope to see more of you, in forums or Towns or Zomg! Or wherever biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:27 pm
Welcome to Gaia, fellow newb biggrin I'm new here too, hot off the presses. I do love your geek-ness and pmpous-ness, I have to admit C:  

Glass of Orange Juice

3,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out