dark_silo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image
~Central Station, the center of Twilight Town's
train stops. Any place in Twilight Town is just a
train ride away.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:07 pm
User ImageTyler had just gotten off the second gummi he had been on that day. The gummi train didn't take long before it left its station and rolled off back outside to take off again. Tyler had been feeling a bit remorseful about what he had done to Micha, Nick, and Emily. But he didn't want to any friends or be held to the same high expectations his other kin had been expected to hold and surpass. so he picked up his things again and walked right out of the train station.  

O M N ii K ii D
Captain

Distinct Member

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image
Blade decided to take the train somewhere and rushed to it beforee it was to late . There goes my ticket to freedom she mumbled  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image The gummi flight to Twilight Town didn't take too long. Micha docked as fast as he could and immediately hopped out. He looked around the port for a while and saw the ship Tyler had hopped on. Immediately he began asking people if they'd seen a boy with with red hair and blue eyes. But it was a fruitless effort, not a single person had seen him. So, it was up to Micha to find the kid himself. He left the station as fast as he could and began his search.  

F E A R ii T S E L F
Vice Captain

Ruthless Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Butter Liquor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:48 am
Noelle Vermillion
Weapon: Gates of Heavens

User ImageNoelle arrived at the station panting and laughing. She looked around the place as she waited for Tsune. For some reason, she really liked the place. She felt at home with it. She crossed her arms and grinned while looking at Tsune.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Name~Tsune Usagi
Keyblade~Wayward Wind User Image

User ImageUser Image

Tsune was running towards the station with sweat drops simmering down his face. When he got there,he tripped and rolled onto the ground panting. "Ah man..",He stood and rubbed the back of his head while smiling.

User Image  

Souchi Musuni
Crew

Butter Liquor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:41 pm
Noelle Vermillion

User ImageNoelle ended up laughing heartily as she saw Tsune roll on the ground all sweaty. She bent down and stuck out her hand to help him get up. "C'mon. Get up. You have to show me around this place," she said still laughing. Today she felt at ease.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Name~Tsune Usagi
Keyblade~Wayward Wind

User ImageUser Image

"Alright alright!,Tsune dusted off the dust on his pants. "C'mon! There's a lot of stuff that happens here,"Tsune ran towards the double doors.

User Image  

Souchi Musuni
Crew

Butter Liquor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:40 am
Noelle Vermillion

User ImageNoelle laughed and tried to keep up with Tsune. "He's like a ball of happy energy," she smiled to herself as she went through the double doors.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:55 am
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia walked up the hill as the clock tower came into sight. She was surprised at how tall it was. She starts to make her way into the train station until her gaze was brought to the sun setting over the distant mountains. She sat on the stairs leading into the train station to stare at the sight. She hadn't seen a sunset before, she she was amazed and fascinated.

"If only you were here mother...you'd be feeling what I'm feeling..", she took out the munny pouch that her mother had given her. There was still a lot inside, even though she bought some potions. She had to give the rest back to her mother...it was too much munny that she had been given. She puts the pouch away and yawns. She had started to get drowsy, her vision blurring. Eventually, she falls asleep, leaning against the side of the higher platform that had plants on it.

Weapon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:49 pm
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sleeping peacefully, Namia eventually opened her eyes slowly. She had awoken from her slumber. Waking from her sleep, Namia sits up straight and stretches, letting out a yawn and then rubbing her eyes. "How long...was I asleep?", she looks at the sky and notices that that sun was already out. "I-It's...day already...?", she quickly stands up and looks at the time shown on the clock tower.

"Oh no...I have to get started..", Namia was about to head to the forest again to search for the mansion until she suddenly stops in her tracks. Her stomach just growled. "Uuu...I guess for now..I'll...go get something to eat.", she then makes her way to the Station Heights, hoping to find a place that sells food.

(Exits to Station Heights)

Weapon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Twilight Town

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games