Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_silo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image
Market St.: Tram Common
~One of the biggest parts of Twilight Town.
You can find almost anything here. From spell
books to keychains, to different kinds of shields
and wands. Caution: Moving Trams.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image
Tyler had been walking around the tram common buying supplies to fix the house he was staying it after his arguement with Micha. Against his better judgement he decided to stay in Twilight Town, at least until he had enough munny to rent out an apartment in The World That Never Was or or another big city. Tyler eventually collected allthat he could carry on his own and walked back to his temporary home with most of the material he needed to fix the damage.  

O M N ii K ii D
Captain

Distinct Member

2,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100

TheInfamousKingCupcake

Demonic Titan

10,175 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Imagejack walked into the commons thinking it was good to be back home then he called rufus who came bounding to him and they set off to find food  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:13 am
jack was walking around eatin some food he found when rufus barked at him. jack then handed rufus the last of his food then continues to walk around  

TheInfamousKingCupcake

Demonic Titan

10,175 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500

SwifferGodd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image
"I'm Looking For A Reason..."

He stepped on to Market Street. He looked around momentarily, before he walked towards a shop

"...To Exist."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:31 pm
Blade looked suspicous as she haunted him towards the store
(( this is the color of when she is only a spirit))  

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SwifferGodd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image

He stopped and looked around/ He turned and looked behind him. He felt as if he was being followed, however, he couldn't figure out who was following him. He let his keyblade disappear from his hand, so he didn't draw too much suspicion like earlier. He hadn't expected to find so many people here. His green eyes searched the street as he walked about. He stopped by the entrance to the forest. He stared at it for a long time.

"...To Exist."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:44 pm
Blade thought of a tactic to mess with him. Then she mentally purred to herself. Being evil is so good. Her evil crimson eyes blazed as she followed him to the woods. She stared wide eyed and then ran into the woods.
User Image
She ran out as a little girl crying. She purposely bumped into Vixis and sobbed. C-can you h-help me f-find m-my m-mommy she cried.  

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SwifferGodd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image

He was startled at the small child coming from the woods. He examined her closely. He wasn't sure of what to do. He was not accustomed to dealing with people. let alone the small crying kind. He sighed and gave a small smile to the girl "I'd be happy to help. What is your name?" He smiled and bent over, his hands on his hips looking down to her

"...To Exist."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image
L-Luna she sniffed struggling up. Sorry cousin Luna but I gotta do it Blade mentally told Luna.Luna said it's okay. She clinged to his arm. Her eyes darting around rapidly making sure nothing popped out at her.  

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

TheInfamousKingCupcake

Demonic Titan

10,175 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:34 pm
Rufus turned around and ran barking at the man a little girl who was crying.jack chased after him wondering 'what's with this dog'User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

He smiled softly "Well Luna, my name is Vixis. Do you know where your mommy would be?" He looked around. His voice was calm and soothing to her. He smiled again down to her and took her hand "I bet your mommy is worried sick! Cmon, we'll find her"

"...To Exist."

SwifferGodd

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image
Blade whimpered or the scary monsters got her. she squeaked. On the inside Blade was surprised by her actions then realized that Luna is doing this YAY LUNAA she mentally cheered. Luna did a thank you back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image

He looked down to her, the smile fading from his face. It was replaced by a serious look. "Luna? Monsters? What monsters? Do you know where they are?" He questioned her.

"...To Exist."

SwifferGodd

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image
Blade whimpered again. They looked like shadowy puppies but mommy pushed me and we started running. She tripped and told me to run. And I ran crying when I heard her scream. she choked.  
Twilight Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff