PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image
~Station Plaza
Station Plaza is a nice piece land,
with a beautiful view of Twilight
Town's famous sunset.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image
Sapphire sat on the ledge at the bottom of the clock on the tower, Slowly licking and biting her way on some sea salt ice cream. 'I can't believe I'm in a class or two with him,' she thought to herself. She grunted as she tried taking a big bite out of the ice cream, doing two things in the process, first she bit her tongue, secondly she gave herself brain freeze. She screamed in slight pain, lightly rocking back and forth.

xXBloodMoonflowerXx

Vin Angel

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:31 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

Dreams only last for a few minutes
Even if they seem to last forever

"The scent of a woman....and sea salt icecream.", replied the old man as he walked to her. His eyes were covered with his hood, his hands holding eachother as he heard the scream from the icecream headache,"Well now...I sence you two don't like eachother too much...sad."
He then smiled as an eagle dropped down onto his right shoulderplate, taking the note out in which he smiled, putting it into his pack under his robes. The eagle flew off, flying towards the sun as the man yawned deeply, his eyes closed,"...Tell me...After that battle...why did you choose here to think..."

A nightmare however, is very different
It's delights will last all night

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:53 pm
User Image
Sapphire turned around, still rubbing her temples as the ice cream slowly dripped on her. After a minute, she finally inhaled deeply, and went back to licking the drops off. "Because I like the heights. Plus the view helps me clear my mind. It seems like a relaxing place,"she said softly. She sighed as she looked in the direction of the woods.

xXBloodMoonflowerXx

TheObscureOrb

5,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:43 am
Nexos ran into the area with Lilianne not that far behind him. "Here we are, they call this place "Twilight Town" probably to due to how many people come here for the sun set or just this town is peaceful and normally everything is at twilight. He turned to Lilianne. "So, tell me. Have you tried or heard of a thing called: "Sea-Salt Ice-Cream?" He drew his lips in to wait for a reply. Any answer would do as it would result in him buy some. He loved the stuff, if he could he would buy a lifetime supply of them but a man has only a limited supply of munny.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

The old man chuckled a the man who just came,"Well, it's been nice knowing you...The name is Atticus."
As he got up, he used his radar senses to see where the boy was at in which he chuckled, walking to a bench near the station, caughing heavily as he sat down, holding moving his hands around eachother as he felt his hands get warmer,"..What a shame...I remember back in the Keyblade war. I can't tell how many of those keyblade masters died but...man...to many for me to remember."

User Image

Vin Angel

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

xXBloodMoonflowerXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image
Sapphire looked at Atticus with questioning eyes. "I've heard stories about those. I've always wondered what it was like to live back then, even though it was a time of turmoil," she said hugging her knees to her chest and sticking the popsicle stick in her mouth. Would I be as cofusing then as I am now,she thought to herself. She held her hand out towards the woods and concentrated. Suddenly, a bright flash appeared in her hand and there was her keyblade. "Diamond Dust... Who did you belong to back then," she asked no one in particular.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

"I wasn't exactly on any side...", replied the old Atticus as he lit his cigarette, slidding it between his lips. He inhailed the smoke slowly, hearing the thoughts within his head as he thought about the death of his wife back in his younger days,"Kid...I don't think the stories don't quite cut it now a days. The lives that were in the war were destroied even if they weren't dead."
He then got up in the bench, blowing out the smoke as he heard the sounds of spells being casted at keyblade masters, destroying their lives,"Those stories...well...I'll tell you another time."

User Image

Vin Angel

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

xXBloodMoonflowerXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image
Sapphire turned and looked at Atticus. "What can you tell me about those times Atticus? I mean have you ever seen someone with the Diamond Dust keyblade," she asked with clear curiousity in her voice. She still had the popsicle stick in her mouth, and chewed on it casually.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

He smiled as he chuckled at what she asked about that time and about the keyblade called the Diamond Dust. He got up, his hood still over his head as he jumped onto the railing, completely balanced as he smelt the sweet air,"Hmm...A woman had that kind of keyblade. She's dead now...That's probably why you have it."
He then smiled as he turned around, making his right leg go up to train his balance better,"And for the stories...hmm...I'll tell you that another time."

User Image

Vin Angel

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

xXBloodMoonflowerXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image
Sapphire pouted slightly as she took out the popsicle stick. "I guess I can wait to hear them," she said as she chuckled lightly. She looked back towards the forest and began to wonder if Samos was alright.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

As he chuckled, he jumped off the railing next to the girl and smiled, his arms crossed,"Let's go...I'm getting bored here anyway."
He waited for her to lead the way, he just stood there, waiting for her to move so he could fight something. He didn't care what as long as he was entertained.

User Image

Vin Angel

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
Twilight Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items