Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Ouran High School Host Club live action! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:46 pm
So its finally happened, apparently Ouran High school host club will be getting its own live action series. This comes from the July issue of Lala magazine which has said the series has been green lit for july.

Yūsuke Yamamoto , who was in Kamen Rider Kabuto and Hana Zakari no Kimi-tachi e) will play as Tamaki

Haruna Kawaguchi (Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, Moshidora) will play as Haruhi

Live action Ouran
So lets discuss:

How do you feel about the possibility of a live action ouran high school host club?

Edit : Any ideas for American actors that you'd like to play the host club ? Tell us who  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:50 pm
Dang! Someone beat me to it!! I only got word of this 10 minutes ago and hustled on over here to share the news!!

I tell you, I freaked out BIG TIME when I heard it. Can't wait till it's on the net.

I don't know any Japanese actors so I don't have an opinion for who should play the rest of the club. Or the supporting cast for that matter.  

rahna

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:03 pm
rahna
Dang! Someone beat me to it!! I only got word of this 10 minutes ago and hustled on over here to share the news!!

I tell you, I freaked out BIG TIME when I heard it. Can't wait till it's on the net.

I don't know any Japanese actors so I don't have an opinion for who should play the rest of the club. Or the supporting cast for that matter.

Me either, maybe I shall change it to read American actors who you think could portray the host club instead.
I was so excited when heard the news of this , I hope they'll put out more information about this and it doesn't just turn out to be a rumor. A live action Ouran holds so many possibilities!  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 9:23 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
rahna

Me either, maybe I shall change it to read American actors who you think could portray the host club instead.
I was so excited when heard the news of this , I hope they'll put out more information about this and it doesn't just turn out to be a rumor. A live action Ouran holds so many possibilities!

From everything I've seen and heard, it seems pretty official. I will DIE if it turns out to be a rumor.

Aah, American actors I can work with. I'll discuss it with my sister (and fellow fan) and get back to you on that. (shouldn't take too long~)  

rahna

neotopic

Fashionable Regular

6,200 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:59 pm
I can't wait until it shows. I wonder who's going to be Hunny and if it's possible for him to be short enough for Mori to carry around. Oh wait I wonder who's playing Usa-chan. xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:37 pm
I saw the full cast list posted on tumblr. Here's a link to the post I found. I know also next to nothing about Japanese actors but they look all right (I just need to see Daito Shunsuke with glasses first XD).  

heavensdark

Dangerous Prophet

26,665 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:18 am
heavensdark
I saw the full cast list posted on tumblr. Here's a link to the post I found. I know also next to nothing about Japanese actors but they look all right (I just need to see Daito Shunsuke with glasses first XD).

well the caast looks pretty good, I think a lot of them will do a great job., although I'm not sure about the person chosen to play Hunny.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:31 am
I love who they picked as Tamaki XD He was what I call "the aura reader guy" in the Hana Kimi drama XD He was one of my favorite characters in that show
Love the pick for Kyoya too :3 The twins are too adorable!  

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Electro Choc

O.G. Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:35 am
Awesome.
*goes to look at casting*
@.@  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:37 am
• I've seen the episodes that are already out. Link to the first episode

International J-Fighter

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:57 am
I'm watching the first episode right now. I love Nekozawa XD *hugs him*
I went to take a shower after I made that other post and I had the 1st episode open to buffer XP

Thank god the girls don't have those horrid yellow dress uniforms. They might be yellow but it's more of a white-yellow and I like it :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image
"It may be convenient to measure people by relative status,

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
I am quite content with the first two episodes thus far. Yamamoto-san does a wonderful Tamaki, and Shunsuke-san definitely has the mean streak in his characters, transferring from Shin Sano to Kyouya Ootori.

I'm also taken with Haruhi's character, even though I do wish Horikita Maki could have played her. Her expertise with angsty, objective characters woud have done well.

BUT... That's my take on it. I wish I could just fly to my grandfather's old home and wait for its debut right then and there. Alas, I live in the States and wait for its arrival online,. -__-

but it doesn't really tell you much about them."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

zublet07

Angelic Nerd

7,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:50 pm
found a website that has 2 episodes so far.
How many are out and subbed?
does anyone know?
oh well....
click here to watch the 1st ep!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:58 pm
There's only two so far, the third one has yet to air! razz
You can go to dramacrazy.net and watch both of them subbed. I dunno when the next one's coming out.

I do love how they adapted Nekozawa more into the series. He's not just a side character.

However I would like to note that I do not see "Renge Hoshikuji" in the character casting, nor "Kasanoda." I do hope they cast these characters later because I love them so (well ok, maybe not Renge, but Kasanoda's awesome. XD)  

Marquise S Mindfang

Ace Ace

24,325 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

angelababy107

Beloved Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:22 am
ikr?
but i hate that Tamaki they chose...Honey too...
to me they feel like creepers. ninja
other than that, they did a good job casting 4laugh  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas