I enjoy making houserules and races and stuff. It's fun, and keeps my mind sharp. Here I'll post the crap and stuff I've made, so that people can comment on it, tweak it or fix it, and use it on their games if they so wish.

RACES:

Quote:
Sup y'all? I'm currently working on a few races for 4th Edition D&D for fun. Basically, I'm making the constellation Gods from Okami, or at least their descendants, in playable form. There's... I think 12 or 13 of them. This is the Mouse God, or at least what I got so far:

Tachigami Descendant
Racial Traits:
Average Height: 3'1" - 3'6"
Average Weight: 40 - 59 lbs

Ability Scores: +2 Strength, +2 Wisdom
Size: Small
Speed: 5 Squares
Vision: Normal

Languages: Common, choice of 1 other
Skill Bonuses: +2 Religion, +2 Insight
Blade of the Goddess: Tachigami Descendants are proficient with all Simple and Military Blades.
Deific Ancestry: You are descended from the Sun Goddess, so you are considered an immortal for the purpose of effects that relate to creature origin.
Arm of the Goddess: You have the Arm of the Goddess Power.

Arm of the Goddess, Tachigami Descendant power
Encounter
Swift Action, Personal
Effect:
You treat light and heavy blades as Reach weapons until the end of the your next turn.

Strength of the Goddess
Prerequisite: Tachigami Ascendant
Benefit: You can wield heavy blades as if you were a Medium Creature. Also, you gain a +2 bonus to damage rolls with Heavy Blades. This bonus increases to +3 at level 11, and +4 at level 21.

EQUIPMENT:

FEATS:

HOUSERULES:
Quote:
Critical Hits:
When a player scores a critical hit against a creature, that creature is dazed for a round. When using a blunt weapon, such as a warhammer or club, the effect is doubled, effectively dazing the creature for 2 rounds.

Quote:
Carving:
When a creature is slain in combat, the player has the option if it chooses to to carve and gather bones, horns, scales and other things from the creature. These materials can thus be brought back to a settlement to be worked into weapons, armor, or other things. Many of these might get damaged in battle, so the amount one can gather from a creature is limited. If the player chooses to carve the creature, he must roll a Nature check. The number indicates the amount of scales, fangs, etc the player has gathered. The amount might vary with other materials, as one cannot gather 13 horns from a creature with ONE horn. Not all creatures can be carved.