Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
HELP!!! (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ulaaaaaan

Shadowy Hunter

6,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:33 pm
My gaia online friend, joshua06c said that i hacked 13 azin even i didn't.
And now i'm afraid that he will report me and lost all of my gold!!!!
(please quote for suggestions)
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:25 pm
If you did nothing wrong, then you have nothing to fear. 3nodding  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Ulaaaaaan

Shadowy Hunter

6,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:45 pm
Ebony the Peacian
If you did nothing wrong, then you have nothing to fear. 3nodding

OK! THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGESTION smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:49 am
reina maee
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

That is not the action of a friend. Do you have a record of it? If you do, you should report that. And you can place anyone who is a problem on your ignore list (see your friends list under the My Gaia Friends tab). Anyone on there cannot contact you.

For reporting, if there is a button next to where it happened, use that, or go to the bottom of any page, and in tiny blue print, just to the right of the middle, you will see 'Contact Us.' Click on that to get to the Knowledge Base page of the Help Center, then page down to the button for scamming report.

There is a glitch in the Help Center: if you don't get the Knowledge Base page, clear cache and try again.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Ulaaaaaan

Shadowy Hunter

6,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:50 pm
jellykans
reina maee

That is not the action of a friend. Do you have a record of it? If you do, you should report that. And you can place anyone who is a problem on your ignore list (see your friends list under the My Gaia Friends tab). Anyone on there cannot contact you.

For reporting, if there is a button next to where it happened, use that, or go to the bottom of any page, and in tiny blue print, just to the right of the middle, you will see 'Contact Us.' Click on that to get to the Knowledge Base page of the Help Center, then page down to the button for scamming report.

There is a glitch in the Help Center: if you don't get the Knowledge Base page, clear cache and try again.

OK THANKS  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:55 pm
reina maee
jellykans
reina maee

OK THANKS

You're welcome.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out