Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
This is just.. Wow... SMH

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LuxFos

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:13 pm
kindly read.. >.> Hand Signs

Quote:
harry potter is a book not evil hes hot.Harry Potter story protrays a good image unlike the bible which is full of crap.If could be writtin bt monkeys for all i care

Quote:
Some people are religiously insane, and this can cause them to say that all kinds of innocuous things are "signs of the devil".

Quote:
these are the people who want to see evil in everything. and these are the people who have been brainwashed the most. None of Naruto's hand signs match any sort of demonic symbol I've come across.
the only evil of pokemon is it's ability to turn brains into mush after prolonged exposure. but the same can be said about the disney channel.
just thought you'd like to know, the Vatican gave its approval of the latest Harry Potter film.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:57 pm
You can tickle me pink, orange, red, or blue, but not grey

I'm too lazy to click and read the article. >< But I did read your actual post. : D

Anyway...this made me want hit the computer. O_O I will be praying for her is all I can say. I do care and worry about her even though I do not know her. There's nothing much else we can do, unless we were to meet her personally. If that is what she wants to believe, then that is her free will choice. : (

Because grey will not do.

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Still Snoozing

Excitable Believer

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:34 am
well, and here I thought I was the only one who thought that...^^

no, but, honestly... that's really something...

throught your link, I got to the userpage of a "witch" (url is here)
that's what I found the most terrible thing on that.... he (or she?) said ... ummm, let me just quote this, yeah:
Quote:
About me
I'm a witch yeah I said it Everyone else that is one will Recieve the ultimate judgement and take a place to burn in hell, you have been warned If I were you I'd go back to jesus unfortunatley for me I have choosen my side I'm in college for Registerd Nursing for the fall, as for you all that will View my profile thanx for looking I got work to do on here but I won't until I have the time... Blessed Be

so... practically it states he believes in Jesus, but knows he will go to hell bcs he's a witch?! or what! my god, I think we just HAVE to pray for that person... sad  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:03 pm
Feidetic
I'm not sure how you feel about this.  

sophia vader

LuxFos

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:07 pm
sophia vader
Feidetic
I feel sorry for them? those people  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:12 pm
Feidetic
sophia vader
Feidetic
I feel sorry for them? those people

Why? (Also, which people?)  

sophia vader

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:37 am
Feidetic
kindly read.. >.> Hand Signs

Quote:
harry potter is a book not evil hes hot.Harry Potter story protrays a good image unlike the bible which is full of crap.If could be writtin bt monkeys for all i care

Quote:
Some people are religiously insane, and this can cause them to say that all kinds of innocuous things are "signs of the devil".

Quote:
these are the people who want to see evil in everything. and these are the people who have been brainwashed the most. None of Naruto's hand signs match any sort of demonic symbol I've come across.
the only evil of pokemon is it's ability to turn brains into mush after prolonged exposure. but the same can be said about the disney channel.
just thought you'd like to know, the Vatican gave its approval of the latest Harry Potter film.

harry potter was based on wichcraft....which branched from paganism into wicca which generally is where satanism has come from....before the crusades the pagans where not bad at all....its only after thousands of pagans where killed by templars that pagans took matters into their own hands....a large handful attempted to use magic and call upon Christianities greatest enemies ((demons)) in attempt to strike back that is generally the orgin of magic....is an act of pure heresy against christians in order to harm those who did harm during the crusades....

the book itself is not evil no.....though it is based on a practice that is very VERY evil....something where people would cut up or rape and kill children just to be ""granted"" power to strike back at those whom oppressed them. also....even if the bible was not actually influenced by God or some divine hand......it has still predicted the future many times has record of scientific facts that were not even accepted by humanity until hundreds if not thousands of years after it was written also a massive history book full of tons of historical FACTS then finally....it has lead a great many people to happiness and joy.....as well as very successful lives.....so....no saying its full of crap is just labeling yourself

and yes...some people are religiously insane......""some"" people.....and some people are so caught up in their own religion and how they where wronged somehow by chirstians so that they must somehow get revenge to the point where....guess what...they are religiously insane and STILL blame christians

also....over protective parents do use Gods influence to try and control their young. it is wrong and they should not try and twist Gods words in such a way.....it doesnt matter what fictional characters do.....they are fiction and are not real....so long as your child does not actually take it upon himself to violate Gods gifts or his word to try and delude himself into thinking he can use these fictional things.....then your fine....though it is a fact...children generally copy things they see on television....if you let your child watch a lot of violent movies...chances are he will grow aggressive....it is simple fact.....but this can be countered and its no real problem  
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games