Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
I need to know (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have advice
  YES! X3
  no...... >.>
View Results

IsuzuIIchan

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:22 pm
My main account was deleted on me a while ago,(around 2 years) because someone sent me a "YOU'VE BEEN REPORTED" message (and I can't recall who sent it) saying they thought I was hacked. My dad helped me make the account so I didn't know the statistics. I panicked and replied saying I too, thought I was hacked. (not so smart on my part) I was kicked out of my account, and my email was disconnected from the account. My dad talked with someone about getting the account back, but he said it was no use.
I was wondering if anyone had any advice about getting the account back, or at least the items, or something please? I appreciate all help. 3nodding

P.S. I also feared gaia,and lost internet off and on so that's why it's taken so long to get here. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:22 pm
Hmmm, I have never really had an experience where I couldn't get my account back... Hmmm, interesting.  

Kommissar Plankton

Greedy Capitalist

Mousse Chocolat

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:30 pm
I had a friend who had her account hacked a while back. She got it back, although she didn't get back all her items.

I actually just got one of those emails tonight. I assume you've learned your lesson so I will not lecture you. But thanks for asking for help. That is what we are here for.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:40 am
IsuzuIIchan
My main account was deleted on me a while ago,(around 2 years) because someone sent me a "YOU'VE BEEN REPORTED" message (and I can't recall who sent it) saying they thought I was hacked. My dad helped me make the account so I didn't know the statistics. I panicked and replied saying I too, thought I was hacked. (not so smart on my part) I was kicked out of my account, and my email was disconnected from the account. My dad talked with someone about getting the account back, but he said it was no use.
I was wondering if anyone had any advice about getting the account back, or at least the items, or something please? I appreciate all help. 3nodding

P.S. I also feared gaia,and lost internet off and on so that's why it's taken so long to get here. sweatdrop

Go to the bottom of any page and click on 'Contact Us', a small blue link just to the right of the middle of the page.

This should bring up the Help Center, with 'Knowledge Base' in center of page. (If it takes you to a different part of help center, clear cache and try again.)

Page down a ways to the paragraph titles 'Think your gold/items/account have been stolen (account hacked)?' Click on the link for scamming report. (If this doesn't end up getting you a helpful response, you may need to go to the link for banned accounts, which is higher on the same page.)

Clearing cache:
(You are probably going to have to sign in again after this step, may want to save anything in progress in another window.)
On Firefox, go to Tools in the menu bar at top of page. Click on 'clear recent history'. Notice the items checked off on left. You want Cache to be checked. (If you uncheck any items, be sure to reset them after clearing cache.) Click on 'Clear Now.'

Hope that's helpful. The clearing cache directions are included because there is a glitch in reaching the reporting form in the Help Center, and this is the 'fix' for that.  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces