Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Pwnsome Otaku~

Back to Guilds

Anime/manga and video game discussions and RP. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Soul Eater, Role Playing, Otaku 

Reply ~Pwnsome Otaku~
~Pwnsome Rules~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KukiTheConqueror
Captain

Dapper Warlord

6,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:22 pm
General:

sweatdrop 1. Follow all rules.

stare 2. If addressed by a member of the crew for anything, please respond appropriately and do so respectfully.

stressed 3. If you would, keep posts relatively clean and fairly free of foul and vulgar language until further notice, exceptions to the PG-rated rule will be posted in the title of topic.

wahmbulance 4. Check this frequently for unannounced changes in the policies of this guild.

5. Keep in mind that you can be removed from the guild for not following the rules posted above and below before posting anything.

6. Check a dictionary (I recommend Dictionary.com be put into your bookmarks for your ease) if someone uses a word you do not know, you may even end up expanding your most likely pitiful artillery of intelligent sounding words.

7. Rules specific to a discussion or RP will be posted in the beginning of the topic.

8. If widespread rule breaking (and the correct number of available members) occurs, a court may be put into place and members will be judged by their peers.

9. Recommendation for new rules may be considered.

10. Do not start any topics (except in response to a quiz in the quiz guild) with out the permission of myself or one the vice captains, we're usually more than happy to do so as long as we were asked.

11. If you have an urgent concern be sure to send it to every member of the crew for maximum window of concern being addressed.

12. Do not add a new topic in the forum or any subforum without permission from myself or KimiArain.

13. Do not drive with distractions like texting or under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.

14. Remember to put the seat down in the bathroom, if male, and always wash you hands.

Pwnsome Discussion:

1. Keep on topic, if you wish to discuss something other than the topic you are in and there is not place for it, please see a member of the crew (specifically TheYoungLadySori) to have your topic added.

2. Do not be rude to others' opinions, no matter how inferior or unthoughtful.

3. Please do your best at using proper grammar, spelling and all that fun English class related stuff.

4. Be creative, add personality to your posts with color and emoticons.

5. Be convicted in your opinions, and give good arguments if wishing to persuade others; do not assume, arrogantly, that people will see your "obvious" superior point of view.

6. PM TheYoungLadySori, my other half/Vice Captain, if you have requests, concerns, and complaints for this section.

Pwnsome Role Playing:

1. No sexual rp-ing. Snogging is okay, mentioning having sex is, again, okay, but if you wish for sexual role play there are other guilds and sites for this.

2. Please, for this is common sense and common rp-ing protocol and curiosity, do not auto hit. Similarly, do not always dodge attacks.

3. OCs are absolutely allowed, after being earned with contributions (not only in RP but also in discussion, polls, and of course gold), but any one that does not pass the Mary Sue test will have their abilities to have OCs revoked for a undetermined amount of time.

4. PM me for requests to the RP forum, or for forums for specific series roleplay or any concerns with this section of the guild.

Pwnsome Quizes

1. Do what ever my faithful sidekick/twin, KimiArain, tells you in this section, for you health and safety.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:13 pm
So, to sum it all up easy-peasy for you...
Use your brains. We all have them. They like being used properly, I'm sure.
Proper grammar is adored. We won't go all grammar Nazi on you, but we appreciate not having to decode everything.
Staying on topic is going to also help raise your defenses.
(With higher defense, you can heal less often! So, do it. Please.)
~Sori  

TheYoungLadySori
Vice Captain

KukiTheConqueror
Captain

Dapper Warlord

6,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:19 pm
MoonlitChildPlay
So, to sum it all up easy-peasy for you...
Use your brains. We all have them. They like being used properly, I'm sure.
Proper grammar is adored. We won't go all grammar Nazi on you, but we appreciate not having to decode everything.
Staying on topic is going to also help raise your defenses.
(With higher defense, you can heal less often! So, do it. Please.)
~Sori

You didn't have to sum it up Moonlit! They are perfectly capable of reading the rules themselves!  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:20 pm
But your's was long and threatening looking. Mine's nice and simple. =D  

TheYoungLadySori
Vice Captain

~Pwnsome Otaku~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out