The Hanged Man

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:43 am
The Hanged Man is the only tavern in Kirkwall; it is a popular destination for all people, stranger or resident. The interior consists of one main rooms and four bedrooms, with an opulent suite currently occupied by Varric Tethras. The inhabitants of the tavern will vary, depending on what quests are active and progress through the main plot. Varric seems very interested in owning the tavern.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:20 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

I may be a Master of the Japanese Assassin...

Alice stop running asshe keep herself in alert, yet wonder what is Nanashi's form really is. She begin to look for Mitsuki, yet she found her in front of the entrance staring at it. She begin to aproach her, "Found the entrance?" she ask her steady as possible. Mitsuki just shook her head, remember she have to find a small space to crawl from Nanashi's request because she's small and quiet. Alice remember Mitsuki is a half demon, so she begin to ask her in curiousity, "What is that winged shadow behind Nanashi-san's back? My amulet sense it and I don't like this," she ask her in nervousness. Mitsuki look at her, "They are Devil Trigger, most of demons have that ability, it's like their true form. A half demon such as myself, I'm not clearly sure about Atticus-san and Nanashi-san, but I can smell their demonic aura, have that ability. Sparda-sama's sons and his grandson have that ability," she explains to her about Devil Trigger. Alice wonder about Mitsuki's Devil Trigger, "You have devil trigger?" she adk her, Mitsuki only shook her head, Issun spoken out as he bounce on half demon's head, "This furball's devil trigger hasn't awaken yet, but she have awaken her Celestial Trigger," he explains to her, Alice looks puzzled, "A Celestial Trigger?" she tilting her head. Issun continue to explains to her, "Miki here is actually reincarnation of Celestial Brush Goddess of Sun, Okami Amaterasu. Her Celestial Trigger will make her take form of Ammy for her own will. She have been bless by both Japanese and Celestial Brush Gods ever since her birth and childhood. I believe she inherited her priestess power from her mother, I heard she's powerful priestess. Now, she's Queen of Olympian's priestess after a large battle against that old man with power hunger, that guy want something about that Kingdom Heart," he reveal who she is, making Alice widen her eyes. Mitsuki slowly close her eyes and let her senses pick up any sound for crack or small holes to help her enter.

... still, I am the Priestess Ninja

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:33 pm
Onyx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Onyx made it to the hanged man and saw Alice " Alice walk with me this way." She took Mitsuki and Alice up 3 flights of stairs were sitting at a corner table was a short dwarf " Varric its me Onyx. Ive got something to bribe you with give me some info of whats been hapening in kirkwall."

Varric was a dwarf with a crossbow behind him looking at the lyrium he smiled " Good move Sunshine well if its info you want info you'll get." He sat back in his throne like chair " Troubles brewing amoung the templars with the vicount dead theres no ruler in kirkwall and we need one badly being under templar rule is a nightmare and no one can escape it word of the street is that they want your mom Arturia to be vicount and bring back justice. Lupo has been causing trouble for a while seeing if any asassins can beat him but no ones bothered to try. Also with the artifact their isnt much we can do to destroy if we dont know what it is." Onyx handed him a piece as the dwarfs eyes almost bulged out of his head " Alright with this I can figure it out. Go down to the bottom and see Angle she's with the rest of the assassins." Onyx noded looking at Mitsuki and Alice "come on girls you'll see the assassin underground."

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice and Mitsuki follow Onyx and met a dwarf name Varric, in much of two girls and Issun surprise. They listen to him about trouble in Kirkland, Alice narrow her eyes that they want Arturia to be vicount, "Those templars always causing a lot of trouble, hunting down assassins lurking around the area, increasing taxes, and becoming corrupted toward the public figure. I think heard the rumor about this Lupo guy," she said to them as she place her hand on her head, shown she doesn't trust Templars. Mitsuki twitch her wolf ears hidden underneath her hood and stay quiet. They were told by Onyx to see Assassin's Underground, Alice only smile about it, "You know, you are a lot stubborn like her, always do stuff before she thinks. She will never listen to anyone, she's bit annoying, but she's my friend. I behave like a fairy lady, then she did." she comment about her friend's stubborness and difference between herself and Arturia personality, but she shrug, "But sure, lead the way." she reply to her friend with a smile, Mitsuki just nod.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:48 pm
Onyx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Onyx looked depressed " I wouldnt know anything about Arturia she died when I was 4...beheaded by the templars. I just thought it would of been nice to know her, My brother spent more time with her all I remember is half a smile before everything gets blurry." Showing the Alice and Mitsuki the assassins undeground they noticed there where thousands maybe millions of assassins even some rouge templars giving them battle stradigies and other helpful information.

When they found phantom he was scanning the piece of Artifact " Well girls I have figured out what the Artifact is. It seems to be a shape shifting prison whoever it was holding inside is now using the box as skin. Also this thing is pulsating darkness whoever gets within 100 feet of it can feel the dark radiation whatever the templars graduation is we cant let whoever trapped in this box get away or it mean the end of the world as we know it Though I should caution you we should be heading to the gallows and letting Nanashi know his demon form or any darkness can open the box and unleash whoever is in their." With a nod Onyx looked at Alice " Lets head to the gallows" She showed them the way

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice felt in pity on Onyx, she lost her mother, but she didn't bother ask what happen to her in the future. She and Mitsuki listen to Phantom about the Artifact, they look at each other, Mitsuki have a limit on entering dark force before she collapse, Alice will only feel weak and ill looking expression due to her princess of light status. They follow Onyx to the Gallow.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Kirkwall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff