• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

I won't run away from anything...

She walked out of the Corridor of Darkness without any effects, Hinata clutch her cousin's cloak to keep herself hidden from any danger along with dog mask on her face. As an Anbu-in-training, she have to stay silent and keep her ninjato hidden in the cloak as in disguise. Some people believe she's mysterious person, yet she felt too shy with embarrassment blush. She begin to walk around the town and avoid exposing herself.

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

"Balance between Light and Darkness...

While Hinata keep in disguise, Neji walk out and place his bird mask on his face and the cloak around him with the hood. "Byakugan!" he activated his kekkei genkai and his eyes zooms in and found the pure light aura with chakra, "Found you," he thought and immeditaly ran towards her. Once he jump down from behind, she stopped and turn around, her byakugan can see him, "Neji-nii-san... your okay!" she cried and hug him in joyful tone.

"... Our bonds never be broken."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:14 pm
CARMANA

carmana appeared through the portal and saw hinata......he was clearly depressed even though he was in his armor......he stood silently with his arms folded infront of his chest ......watching hinata  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:36 am
User Image

Shikamaru Nara and Temari of the Desert

A girl saving a guy...

Temari ran through the portal and saw hinata she,ran to her friend and,gave her a big bear hug when she put hinata down she looked at carmana and sighed temari took hinata,to the,side and looked emberassed but,there was nothing she,could do she screwed up when she,told carmana the,truth about hinata,but carmana had made temari mad by acting like a retard like naruto temari exhaled a long sigh and whispered to hinata " I screwed up big time when we got away from the heartless carmana sounded like naruto but he,was acting like an idiot and I,told him ypu didn't love him but I, want to be your guardian from now on carmana almost died when he fought the hearltess he cant be trusted to be your main guardian cant you, switch it to me neji and shikamaru people who can truly protect you I,know carmana is a friemd but,your saftey is important" temari looked at hinata with guardian eyes shikamaru and dimitri both walked out of the portal dimitri noticed how temari was talking to hinata he walk

... I can't just leave things that way

wolf of warriors
Crew

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Hinata got the hug from Temari, and she let go of her cousin then sister-like hug her back. She remove her dog mask off her face and place on her side of her head, but keep her hood on her head as her pure light made her heart warm glow. She listens to Temari about Carmana, then she slightly look at him, yet she felt so sorry for him for something. Then she's glad that Temari will be her guardian, but something is telling that Temari might knew Hinata is a Princess. She have to keep her status on low-profile, "Erm... O-O-O-Okay, if that y-you want to, I-I-I am glad I have great friend like you." she said to please her, yet Neji glad Temari, Shikamaru and Dimitri will protect her. He look at the sky, still worry about Zatsune and Tobi will appear for attempting to kidnap her. Most of all, other Dark Lords next plan to take over the realm.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:02 pm
CARMANA

carmana was still standing there......now not even facing the other's direction......he was trying to resist the urge to just let loose all of his power to nuke the whole area......he was trying to fight the saddness and emptiness that was filling his heart......james walked through the portal and walked over to the others......he had a worried look on his face......  

Carmana

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image

A girl saving a guy...

Temari saw james and walked to him she touched his cheek and his forehead " hey how you doing there you feeling better" she said,worried she hated that she saw hi, covered in his owm blood another reason she was mad at carmana but,she let out a sigh and smiled at him like a concerned friend " sit down so you can rest" shikamaru didn't mind that temari tended to james he knew the,truth it would be hard for temari to show any true emotion with all that was happening " I wonder how long it takes for someone to bring back food" he told neji and hinata he,wondered why,dimitir was taking his sweet time but he spoke to soon dimitri brought,back 2 massive wild pigs a deer and a couple fish shikamaru looked at him he couldn't do that dimitri is part of temaris strength so maybe thats why,he was so strong but,still it was quiet a massive hall for just one person to carry he helped dimitri with the food while temari made a fire to grill the food as dimitri skined the food to cook he noticed james was awake he looked at the nobody and washed his hands cleaning off the blood and grilling the food he walked over to him and sat down temari had tended to his minor injuries he wondered if it was possible to have a connection with her that wasn't war like he sat with her looking at james he smile at him " you,must be james carmanas nobody,i,am dimitri temaris nobody" he extended his hand for james to take it as jealousy corsed through his veins he was carefull so temari couldn't notice the jealousy on his face there was something he and james both,needed to talk about,since that hearless showed up how could it be that,none of his or anyother persons attacks could not hurt him it was both,unnerving and a pain in the,a** but,then he needed to make a stradegy,for,natsu temari was safe thats all that mattered to him at the specific time
Temari saw that carmana was sad she sighed and left james and dimitri to talk while she strode over to carmana and nudged him " hey you and me need to talk " she looked at him hoping he would listen

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 5:51 pm
CARMANA......THE FORGOTEN PRINCE

Carmana looked over his shoulder at temari......he glared at her through his armor's mask......his eyes were glowing purple with red creeping in from the outside......he spoke in a voice that held pain and hatred "fine......dont know why you would want to talk to me through......you made hinata switch you to my place as guardian......you didn't even think how i would feel......or what reasons i had for my actions......but go on......you wanted to talk......then talk......im all ears......" he de-activated his armor......he was in worse shape than james......james shook dimitri's hand smiling weakly "nice to meet you" ......meanwhile carmana waited for temari to start talking......he was still bleeding baddly......the black crown mark was still on his right shoulder......  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Hinata let go of her cousin and look at him with big smile on her face, he couldn't stop blushing in awkward moment. When Temari is talking to Carmana, she walk over them to see what's up, "Is something wrong?" she ask them a question, but she doesn't know they were somewhat arguing. Neji look at Dimitri, he begin to cautious about him. Although, he is Temari's Nobody like themselves. He walk to James and Dimitri, "Sorry to interupt but... this is dangerous mission, and I can't let Hinata-sama fall into Tobi's hand to be more powerful Uchiha clan. Plus, I don't know some of shinobi still survive in destruction over a year ago," he said to them in sorrow voice, he wasn't sure if other Hyuuga clan and other clans are small to search for other shinobi to revenge Tobi in wrong past.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image

Dimitri

Temaris anger flared up inside her shikamaru looked and walked right behind " whoa there carmana i know one thing about temari you havent seen her true anger i would be very careful with what you tell her but it was to late when he looked at temari he could see temari clamping her jaw shut but when she spoke her tone was nice but her words were venom to the heart " you expect me to leave hinata in the hands of some naruto clone a man who didn't tell us about the heartless and almost got wiped out you dnt begin to fathom that if u die it leaves hinata wide open for an attack from tobi and the other evils out there if you really loved hinata you would have fought harder instead of being a coward and almost dying im not the one who had about .5% of life left inside oh him remember what i told you the first day we met i won't hesitate to do what i need to do when it comes to hinatas safety i will crush anyone in my way so stop acting like a ridiculous child and start acting like a man we are on a dangerous journey if you cant take the heat go home no one needs to be held back" she grabbed carmanas shoulder and saw the blood on her hand she scoffed " go clean up that wound no body needs to watch you bleed out" shikamaru stepped back like a frightened child trembeling he knew temari was wild when she was mad but this nice cool temper made him scared he held temaris shoulder and led her away to tend to the food a bead of sweat went down his face " what a drag she's scarier then my mom Dimitri closed his hand when he shook jameses hand but when temaris anger flared his grip became hard " i wonder what your relationship with temari is since im her nobody i have a job to protect her but still i should ask if that heartless of carmanas is so powerfull how do you expect to defeat it i could barley land a blow on the dam thing and temari was furious to know that she could not defeat such a thing i am sort of mad aswell don't you think that was something you or your friend should have spoken of first" as dimitri felt temaris anger leave his grip on jamses hand softened he looked at neji and heard what he said " yes that is true it is dangerous but i would run it by temari i doubt she would want to be separated from hinata now that she is her guardian in a way the boy deserved to have his place taken in other aspects it was very cruel i find human emotion rather strange even stranger that i have them but i will say this temari is very wise strong and pretty she will be a very fine leader i plan to be with temari alot more then what i am originally but if you want help i bet you temari and shikamaru will jump on the chance to do some good i will help out to i feel it is something that a good person must do"

wolf of warriors
Crew

Carmana

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:59 pm
CARMANA......shining demon

Carmana felt a pange of guilt at temari's words......but he was struck by sudden fear "Temari wait! i didnt know he was that strong......he wasnt before......i was caught off guard......im sorry......but......if im not hinata's guardian......that means my heartless will be able to attack hinata without fear of being sto-!" a blade had just been run through carmana's chest......it was his heartless "exactly......thanks temari......now there is nobody to stop me from stealing hinata's heart......you should have thought this thro-!!" carmana had just grabbed his heartless by the throat......his right hand was glowing......with the light from his mother's heart......pure and powerful light......carmana spoke with decisive fury...... "THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWSOME POWER !!!" "ITS BURNING GRIP TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU!!!" his heartless beged for mercy......it knew it was going to die...... "HERE I GO!!! SHINING FINGERS!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR THREATENING TO HURT MY BELOVED HINATA......BE IT WITH MY LAST BREATH THAT I DESTROY YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!" he grabbed his heartless by the face and squeezed......there was a small explosion......the heartless......was gone......for good......carmana's right arm then exploded......unable to control the light it had used......he smiled weakly......mumbled "hinata......i love you......"......and passed out......  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Hinata look at Shikamaru and listens to him, Temari's anger will make things worst for people, who mess with her really bad. While that happen, Hinata sense the darkness and slowly turn around and see his Heartless impaled Carmana, she widen her lilac featureless eyes grow wide and start screaming. Neji heard it and saw Heartless impaled Carmana, "Shoot!" he cried and ran to Hinata for protection, but two Hyuuga saw everything, until Carmana confess to Hinata that he loves her, and she wide her lilac eyes again in shock, but didn't say anything to him. She watch him pass out, she start to feel confuse, "Wh... Why do he say that, h-h-he's just a friend? I... I can't Carmana-san, I already have a guy I love," she said and admit that she only deeply in love with Neji, but doesn't say his name because it will be weird. Neji look at her, but starts to get curious.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image

A girl saving a guy...

shikamaru and temari turned and was right in front of hinata but as she reached for her fan the heartless was dead she didn't look at carmana but when she saw hinata run to him and heard what she said she smiled and nodded she knew all along that hinata had feelings for neji there was never indication that she didn't she smile and tended to the food they were cooking nicely dimitri had out done himself she looked at the flames and started thinking of natsu her eyes went dark but she wouldnt let hinata see she put the food on a plate and smiled but felt the sting of failure still haunt her she started to tremble Dimitri sensed that something was up with Temari and went over to her touching her shoulder she looked at him as he wiped away her tears " a pretty strong woman like yourself should not cry especially in a time of need just because you lost once does not men you will loose again you are strong why not let the current take you" shikamaru saw dimitri talking to temari he felt a little uncomfortable he wasn't a wind user so he couldn't really help temari he sighed " what a drag"

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:24 am
CARMANA

At hinata's words carmana cringed as if in pain......he was out cold but he had heard every word......his right arm was destroyed......he was bleeding out where he had been impaled......and now......his heart was broken......  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image

Hyuuga

Both Hyuugas walk with Temari and eat, they need to move on before other villains finds them and discover about Hinata's light filled with pure heart, including endangerment for Alice and Hikari. He look at his cousin, he begin to worry about her, although Hinata look at him in wondering expression, he blush and look away, "It's nothing, Hinata-sama... just a little worried, that's all," he said to her quietly, yet Hinata listens to him then she sigh lightly with her sweet smile, she hug her cousin and lean her head to his shoulder. Hinata's cheek has fills in pink.

Kirkwall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff