Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desmond Belmont

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:36 am
User Image

Every single Noble is from Hightown, things get expansive and people get to be snobs most of time. A place to have fun: The Blooming Rose, The Chantry, and the Viscount's Court is in there too.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:23 pm
==== ☠ ====
( ` · . ¸ Eric Hexenjӓger ¸ . · ´ )
==== ☠ ====

User Image

"Magic is a poison on this world..."

ariving in the city with his guns in their holders and sword in it's sheith, the Witch Hunter: Eric Hexenjӓger came into the town from his latest kill, a young Werewolf cub, nearly three ... a pittiful kill but nessisary. ariving passed a tavern he noticed some mages walking freely in the streets "the outragous odosity to let these ... things roam the streets" he said as he was going to reach for the guns but they had ran off. cursing himself he put them away and went into the tavern

"... My methods are the cure"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:10 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

My pets howl at the moon...
...waiting for their time to shine.

As he held his drink high into the sky, the tired Lupo sat in the tavern, sleeping with vodka dripping onto the floor. A wolf was next to him doing the same thing only it was getting wet by the vodka.

My pets are waiting for their feast...
...but who will they feast on?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:16 pm
==== ☠ ====
==== ☠ ====

User Image

seeing a man in the tavern with a wolf next to him, he was about to reach to his gun loaded with silver bullets but stoped. he didnt smell the stench of a Werewolf "filthy bar scum ..." he said in a low voice as he turned to the keeper and asked for a room and went up there and put a pot over the fireplace and placed some raw silver in it so he could melt it into bullets, in the meantime he sat on his bed and polished his guns which had blue rose logo on it, one of the few still in existance and the only kind of weapon that could penetrate and kill magic

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

As he chuckled at the look of the hunter, Lupo laughed loudly, clawing at the table when he just got up. He wasn't drunk but he was just tired. Sitting down where the hunter was laying at, he laughed at what the man with the iron was doing,"Scum huh? Are you upset that you can't find any magical beings to kill?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:52 pm
==== ☠ ====
==== ☠ ====

User Image

turning around suddunly with his gun ready to fire, he staired a hole through the man "i dont kill ... i'm pest control" he said with a serious look then cocked the triger back for a while then put it back so it wouldnt fire "besides ... these so called Mage's are nothing but imposters ... smoke and mirrors ... the real prize ... is the Ambrose family" he said as he loaded the gun with silver bullets "i tryed getting rid of them years ago ... the two children escaped me twice ... but i got them this time" he said as he got out a newspaper out from his jacket and the pictures moved, the headline was 'WEDDING OF THE CENTURY' with a picture of James and Tsukiko Ambrose on their wedding day and below it was a picture of Jack saying he had been apointed as Hogwarts Headmaster "i bet your wondering why i'm telling you this ... well i'll tell you" he said as he got up and was nearly a foot taller than Lupo was "so you can tell your friends that if anyone's going after these magical vermin ..." he said as he lazily held his gun in the air and cocked the hammer back "i saw 'em first"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

As he laughed at what the hunter said, Lupo looked at the newspaper as he rubbed his chin, looking up at the hunter with a smile on his face. As he got up, Lupo grabbed sharpened his claws with a stone rock, sitting on a desk that was in the room,"Well now. What are you going to do. Go there guns a' blazing? You have to set off a distraction. Make a game out of it. Do what all the good hunters do. Bait the pray."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:27 pm
==== ☠ ====
==== ☠ ====

User Image

with an anoyed scowl he pulled the trigger causing a large hole and an almost canon-like explosion from the end "dont tell me how to do my job ... my family have been ridding the world of the magical desease for generations ... we made the Vampires extinct, the Werewolves are almost all gone ... all 'guns a' blazing' ... and theres more than one way to kill a Witch ..." he said as he showed him the blue rose logo on the gun "got three of these just before the factory blew up" he said showing his sword "iron ... weakens anyone who uses magic if it penetrates them" he said sheithing it again and got out a small device and turned it on and a high pitched noise activated then turned it back off "Sonic Grenates ... also weakens Mages so they loose there concentration ... unfocused Mage is a dead Mage"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

As he laughed as he saw the distruction close to him, Lupo kicked the hunter's gun up into the air, grabbing it with the gun upside down, his pinky on the trigger. With a smile on his face, he flipped it, having the barrel pointed toward him right side up while he just continued smiling, knowing what he's doing as he spoke in his russian accent,"Seems like you don't with gunz a' blazing, Comrade. Why not make a game out of it...Go to the Rider's Land and set the place on fire, if your not what the american's say,'Chicken'."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:06 pm
==== ☠ ====
==== ☠ ====

User Image

taking back the gun, he put it back in his holster "i dont play games ... and fire doesnt work with magics ... but Elves are just as bad as Mages" he said as he brushed his shoulder with his "oh and by the way ..." he said as he got a paper out from his jacket and tossed it to him, it was a receit "thanks for paying my bill" he said as

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

As he chuckled at the bill, Lupo looked at the hunter, ripping it apart as he placed his hands on his hips. He chuckled as he saw guards wait in the hallway, not letting anyone leave as he chuckled, walking to the guards,"Templar order...get out of the way...me and my friend here are in a business transaction so please...leave, Comrades."
The guards bowed to him, leaving them be as Lupo turned around, his eyes glowing as his scar showed out of his long hair. He then spoke in his russian accent, his eyes still glowing when he spoke,"Heh heh...I can't wait to destroy their little tree."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:25 pm
==== ☠ ====
==== ☠ ====

User Image

grunting, he went passed the guards and glared at Lupo "i'm still not convinced your the choice i'd make ... but i do need you to get out of the city" he said as he walked to the gate

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

As he followed behind the hunter, Lupo chuckled as he made sparks appear on the behind it. With a smile on his face, he noticed three assassins drop down infront of them, the creed symble on their necklaces and robes. With a bad look, Lupo had a bad look appear on his face when he looked, his pet wolf appearing next to him,"Go to the docks...I need to clean up the prey.."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:33 pm
==== ☠ ====
==== ☠ ====

User Image

"dont take too long, i'm not a patiant man" he said as he walked to the docks

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

With a large smile on his face, he saw two of the three assassins pulled out a crossbow, firing flaming arrows at him which only was catched easily by their target. As the arrows were thrown back, he grabbed a keg while holding one flaming arrow in the other hand. Throwing the keg down the hallway, he threw the arrow at the keg. When it got close to the assassins, the arrow made the keg go into flames, creating an explosive. With a smile on his face, Lupo cracked his back, walking to the docks to met with his new friend.

Kirkwall

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas