Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unofficial Fullmetal Alchemist Guild

Back to Guilds

For Role players and non-rping fans anything fma related 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric, literate, Manga 

Reply FMA Fan Forum
Just write RP! (no rules or direction, or real logic set)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lordofworldz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:00 pm
once upon a time in a...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:41 am
In busy town there live two brothers searching for something that they had lost. The Eldest brother joined the military hoping that they would help him on his search.  

italylover565

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

lordofworldz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:52 am
while on their journey they met a strange drunken man, who on a whim, decided to join them on their journey. He laughed and sang and kept them both very merry everytime he drank (which was quite often).  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:26 pm
THe man would help them (when he was sober which was not often ) discover serects of the town . Which led them to a man named scar , he was disgusted with the two boys . He attacked them both  

italylover565

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

lordofworldz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:50 pm
as he lunged at the boys the drunken man, completely unaware of what is going on around him trips and falls backwards into scar, causing him to trip sideways and hit his head against the wall, disorienting and confusing him. the boys have a chance to run, dragging the drunkard w/ them, he himself also very confused, to hide at a local inn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:07 am
"That was a close one "said the oldest , "i think we might need to train harder and less drinking " said the youngest the druken man stumbled over to the bar to order a drink. The boys knew excatly where he went to , they followed him  

italylover565

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

lordofworldz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:08 am
the drunken man smiles "training? what kind of training are you kids doin?" siping his new drink, letting out a sigh of relief (this did not surprise the 2 at all) he lead them to a booth and sat down "iv been travelling with you two for some time, what is it you are searching for?" downing his drink, ordering another  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:23 am
The Drunken man seemed confident in his choice of alchohol as the kids stared in distaste. a man in suave black and dark sunglasses was sitting in a booth right infront of them content on listineing to the conversation without being noticed  

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

lordofworldz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:30 am
the man gets his new drink, glancing over his should "tho...im more interested in what you are after my rather shady friend...hmmm?" he sits straight, sober suddenly "and dont stare at me so poorly young men, i did just save your lives" he smiles, thier faces in shock and confusion, realizing he is not drunk at all, or not nearly as he seems. He pulls a chair to the table and offers it to the suave man "care to join us?" the man hears what sounds like the click of a hammer pulled back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:46 am
The man irregretably nods and Sits down." well it's been a while hasnt it Makoto? Or should i call you by your old name? Crimson Khana?" The man pulls up the old man's sleeve to reveal a patchwork of tattoos all inthe shape of red dragons.  

slothdad

Benevolent Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

lordofworldz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:54 am
nods softly "yes, yes it has" pulling up his sleeve and revealing the same tattoo "and you know i gave up that name when i left the organization, if u throw it around too carelessly you'll get me found out" laughs "boys, dont u want to know who this is? He is a very old friend so u should be polite"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:39 pm
THe boys just sat sweat coming from there brows, "we will keep quite if u tell us all that u know " the eldest said .  

italylover565

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
FMA Fan Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items