Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image

Opening his crimson irises, Shadow awakens to a misty ghost town with a nose stinging chill and the scent of fresh blood. He coughed out the taste of burnt flesh in his mouth as the memories came back like a title wave. In the state of the transformation he was in, it should have nearly killed him, yet there were no after effects. Was it because Cross reversed the change through his light matter? At that moment, he remembered the light and Cross's voice in his dream. It was no dream. Looking beyond the road, there was Fate. Turned away from the sight of his father's lifeless corpse. "So it wasnt a dream....I failed....again", his thought echoed in his heart as he lowered his ears. Slowly, the dark haired red eyed wolf boy's footsteps echoed across the empty city approaching Fate. His blood colored irises look down at Fate cold as stone in utter silence.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:11 pm
Mirage held onto her mother until she vanished completely. She touched her forehead feeling the lingering sensation of one of the last motherly embraces she would have. She looked down in a puddle and smiled faintly not recognizing herself anymore. What happen to the perfectly brushed hair black haired girl who's hair grew lighter over a week? Her dark matter color collecting, changing her into that unique little girl she was all this time. Her head piece was shredded and gone, her bangs flying in the wind. Her cheek was scratched up from the few damage she received from the attacks. She quietly walked to Zero and watched her cousin walk away. She looked down and smiled weakly. " You're just sleeping Uncle Cross...a painless slumber...good night..." she whispered softly then looked noticing the footprints.Where did her father go? She didn't want to answer that. She just needed to be with her family. Hesitantly she reached out and wrapped her fingers around Zero's hand that was by his side. "...Is it over?" she asked quietly.

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:19 pm
Zero's head lifted as the little girl spoke. Zero looked toward her and he sighed lightly. Looking at her reminded him of someone else very briefly. His eyes then looked back to Cross's body and he sighed. What a day today had been. Such a battle that even Zero regretted his part in it. He didn't want this he had to admit but in the long run it wasn't in his power to say no.

"It's not over. It's only the beginning." he said softly.

"Cael won't stop just because Vincent is no longer useful to him .There's still everyone else here."he admitted.

Fate ran his hand through his hair and looked down at his gun. Slowly he seemed to come to a decision. His eyes going over to shadow as he threw the gun into one of the puddles. He never wanted to llok at it again. He sighed and starred eye to eye with his uncle who was basically his age. It was honestly a weird feeling to have to look at this guy who you know doesn't know anymore then you do and still picture him as someone with more of a say then you have. He sighed and shook his head. No need for that right now.

"It's only started you know." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:31 pm
Mirage released her uncle's hand and folded her arms over her chest and tucked her chin closer to her chest like a frustrated little doll. "It's too good to be true...we all pawns in this little game of conquest..." she mumbled. She glanced back on where she encounte- "...uh oh... extermination...those...cyborgs..." she said in hushed tones slightly scared now. They had her scanned...

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image

Suddenly, Fate felt something wrap around him like a blanket with the sight of Shadow's eyes glaring emotionless into his. "I know....", he said straightening his coat he wrapped around Fate in an embrace. He gently stroked his hair to fix it and patted his shoulder walking past him. His wolven ears folded back as he knelled down to Cross and lifted him up. "Go with Fate.....I'll be right behind you", he said quietly to Mirage with out the slightest tone of Remorse or anger. His eyes were lifeless and soulless like a doll looking up toward the sky holding one of the only few he saw as an older brother. Little rain droplets began to cleanse his face of dirt and blood with mist engulfing his knees and up to the towering ruins of the city. Slowly, his red eyes avert back at the swarm of borgs approaching.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:34 pm
Tori had finally waken up after being knocked out by Vincent, but it was too late. She was on her knees with the rain falling against her back and dripping off the feathers of her heavy wings while she pressed the palms of her hands against her eyes to stop the tears. The sound of the gun shot caused her to flinch and the reality sank in then, making her stomach knot up as she still found it all too hard to believe. Vincent was the one who walked away but it was Cross who had to say goodbye. It wasn't fair that it had to be this way, but there was no way to change it now. All that was left to do was to make sure the sacrifice was not made in vain. Slowly she rose to her feet despite her wounds and she used her arm to wipe away the last of her tears, replacing them with a small smile before walking over to them. She saw Shadow lift Cross's body up and she quietly moved to his side to get a look at their lost brother. "You probably can't hear me, yet I feel I should say this anyway. I-I would've told you sooner but I really thought...we'd have more time. Well I hoped we would.." she said, her voice cracking slightly and she shook her head to pull herself together. "I know you were my brother but it felt like you were much more than that. I thought of you more like a dad honestly. So I just wanted to thank you Cross. For everything and for especially giving me the chance to have a real family when I had given up on such a thing. I don't feel like such a lost soul anymore." she admitted with a light chuckle before covering her eyes with her arm again as the tears were persistent no matter how hard she fought them off. When she calmed herself down again, she reached out and let her pinky connect with his though it was cold and lifeless compared to hers. "I promise I'll make you proud." she whispered to him softly before she kissed him on his forehead despite the bloody mess it was from the bullet wound. Then she let her arm fall back to her side and she closed her eyes while tilting her head toward the sky to feel the calming rain against her skin, letting it wash away all the pain if only for just a little while.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:42 pm
Fate came over toward Tori and Shadow. Wrapping his arms around Mirage and lifting her up onto his shoulders. Fate looked over at the bloody footprints and noticed that Vincent wasn't the only one missing now. Zero had disappeared to go his own way. Fate starred quietly into the form in Shadow's arms and as he listened to Tori it's like it just sort of..numbed his thoughts for a moment. The rain being the only thing that snapped him back into reality. His eyes opening up and looking at the sky. The rain hitting his face made his vision blur for a moment.

"It's ironic really that a angel passes while the god above cries." Fate said and looks toward Tori again. He wanted to reassure her but he didn't have the gut for it. He kissed Mirage on the side of her head as he remembered her mentioning the robots from earlier.

"Me to. Doesn't matter anymore though. If they come for us we'll kick their asses. With or without Vincent."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:31 pm
Mirage blinked a few times when Fate lifted her. She smiled reassured a bit when her raven perched itself on her head. "Exterminate them before they exterminate us..." she nodded. Reaching down, she clutched the beaten up locket that was around her neck when she looked down at the footsteps once more. Her mother was dead. Her father vanished. Most likely for another time for another encounter. The young girl glanced up at the sky blurring her eyes. "Next time...I won't be such a disspoinment..." she whispered. And she wouldn't. Because she will be stronger.

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:36 pm
Fate turned and walked down the road as he headed toward the house. The rain was pouring all the harder. Fate's eyes closing as he waited for the real pain to hit him. Maybe it was never going to hit. Fate didn't care. His feet going up and down the path felt like anchors were holding his feet down. His hands tightened as he thought back to when he wanted to slap the taste out of his father's mouth. When he found it all out. He shook his head and looked into the sky. At least he knew his dad before he died. Right?

As Shadow and Tori were standing in the rain that was now pouring down upon the two three figures stood in that rain on the side. Two of them stood there in completely different angles. One looking to the right and the other to the left. Neither quite looking the same direction. These two were the young girls who had joined in this conquest for survival. Nyx the fun loving yet foolish child hearted girl who loved to annoy Cross. Luna who was the way to serious and the adult figure who at a young age couldn't place the blame on anyone else but herself. In the middle was the winged figure. His eyes starred only at Shadow. Then the two girls opened their mouths. At first the language seemed unknown even to the two as they handled Cross's body..it was the three[s goodbyes to their friends and family.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsmVnN3pzFI  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:50 pm
(END POST. DO NOT POST ANY MORE IN THIS RP. I WILL TRY TO GET THIS ONE MOVED INTO THE VIP SECTION! Good job everyone! GREAT WORK!)  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items