Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:09 am
User Image
"You can't live..until you die."

Vincent shook his head sighing he lowered his head close to hers.

"Look kid..I'm very expierenced in this game of hide and go seek..and I'll admit your good at what you do..but I know the tricks."he said and he took a sniff of her hair..smelled almost like fruit..maybe a perfume or just how she smelled to him. He smiled.

"Alright kid..you've caught me on a decent day..so I'll do you a favor."he said gently.

"Get out of here okay? I don't want to catch smell of you again...cuase I can't be so nice 2 times."he said.

User Image
"Death is a reward..for thouse who live in hell"

Cross scoffed.

"Alright..alright. But my name isn't new hat."he said and walked with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:26 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Luna was caught off guard by his reaction but she didn't show it. She simply grinned and chuckled. "Look, I think that's awfully sweet of you. Helping out poor innocent me by sparing my life. But I'm not a kid and I'm sure as hell not some damsel in distress. I like dancing with the devil. And trust me, you'll definitely see me again. I'll be looking forward to it." she whispered in his ear before she shoved him away from her and then turned to walk away. Nyx giggled and smiled at him. "Nope! Your name is Cross! I know that very well. It's a very unique name by the way. I bet you don't remember my name. I'll give you a hint. It starts with an L." she said while she tried to find her sister's scent.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:53 am
User Image

Cross sighed.

"Thats your sister....your Nyx you little liar."he teased.

User Image
"You can't live..until you die."

Vincent shrugged and he simply put a finger on her back pushing her forward into the dog who tripped her so she fell on her face. Vincent bent down to a knee and put his mouth next to her ear.

"I'll be looking forward to killing you..and your companions..if I do see you again love. But don't tell them we had a little date today..they may get supicious of you."he said coldly and he put a small black rose in her hair before kissing her on neck..biting her skin as to leave a permanent mark..so she couldn't disguise herself. He licked the blood on her neck..and the wound closed.He slowly took his mouth from her neck back up to her ear.

"You all shall die for a greater purpose. May you all rest in peace."he said gently and his figure dispersed in a whirl of souls as he left herin the middle of the street.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:04 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx grinned at him and laughed happily. "So you do remember! I'm impressed. Most people don't bother to learn my name. They just know me as the crazy girl with ghosts in her head." she said with a smile before she stopped. Something felt wrong and she touched her neck before looking around. "What is dirty Luna up to?" she said to herself before a spirit appeared. The spirit looked worried and scared as it began to lead her. She simply followed though her pace quickened a bit. Luna sat up and hissed a bit as she rubbed her neck. "b*****d." she spat the word as she took the black rose from her hair. She sighed and shook her head. "Great job Luna. You just had to be a smart a** and get yourself into more trouble. If you thought you were going to die before well then you're really screwed now." she said to herself as she stood up and moved her hand from her neck. She felt her sister was near and she rolled her eyes since now she'd have to make up some lie to tell her she was alright.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:20 am
User Image

Cross nodded and he followed her carefully.

"Something happen?"he asked her gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:30 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Dirty Luna got into some trouble. I just don't know the whole details yet." she said before she spotted Luna who seemed to be waiting for them. Luna had her arms crossed and she stared at Nyx before she noticed Cross with her. She sighed and shook her head. "Took you long enough." she said calmly as she started walking again. Nyx giggled and skipped up to her sister. "So what's that on your neck? Looks like a hickey. Someone's been very bad." she teased her sister and laughed at the small blush that appeared on her face. "It's nothing Nyx. Just something I could've avoided if you had came here sooner." she said as she hid the mark on her neck with her hand. Nyx pouted for a moment and then giggled again. "Well I would have been here sooner but Mr. Cross here won't give me my hat!" she said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:09 am
User Image

Cross shrugged.

"Its the only object that comes from my past..so I proudly wear it...and she isn't recieving it."he said in explanation..he smelt the bad aura coming from Luna's bite and he growled.

"Who in gods name gave you that mark?"he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:13 am
User Image

Locations: Alleyway | Moods: Feeling Iffy | Thoughts: I don't know what to what to do or say.

User Image Marie looked at him as if she was reading an open book. Previously, she had held onto her poison darts, just in case of an emergency, but realized that he was no faux. But not a friend either. She knew with her new-found ability to sense people's aura, she could probably tell something about him, but what? That was a question she didn't have an answer to. "I was not calling you a murderer. And just because someone picks a fight with you, doesn't mean you have to kill them, unless you're like me. Tell me stranger, are you an experiment gone wrong?"she asked as if she had asked it many times before.

Before giving him time to answer, Marie felt new beings somewhere around. She knew that their aura was one not to be around with. She turned around as if something caught her attention, but nothing was there. She didn't know whether to tell him or not about what she was seeing and hearing, but decided to keep it to herself. She turned back towards him, and waited for his answer.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:24 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx blinked when he said the hat was something from his past. "Well why didn't you tell me that in the first place? I wouldn't have kept asking for it." she said as her ears flattened on her head. Luna turned to face Cross when she heard him growl and she narrowed her eyes at his question. "It's none of your business. And trust me, you don't want to know." she said harshly. Nyx frowned at Luna and flicked her forehead. "That wasn't very nice. He was only asking." she said with a huff. Luna glared at Nyx and then sighed as she shook her head again. "The world isn't nice Nyx. At least not anymore." she said as she continued walking.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:35 am
Shadow listens to the girl's remark on his way of killing and her question about him being an experiment. He then begins to sense a hostile presence in the area. But it's too far to tell where exactly it's located, so Shadow has no reason to hunt it down. "Who knows.", he answers in a sigh. Apparently he has no clue on what he really is. "But thats none of your business", he says in a calm silent tone. He looks at her straight in the eyes with his crimson eyes glowing from the darkness. "Since your an experiment, you should know exactly how hunters tick. Thats why i put these poor bastards out of their misery", he explains with silence and ease. He reveals that the three men he killed were actually hunters. From the way the girl asked such humble questions, he realizes she is not one of them. Shadow slowly approaches her as his footsteps echo through the dark walls.
User Image

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:57 am
User Image

Locations: Alleyway | Moods: Curious | Thoughts: Can I trust him?

User Image Marie closed her eyes, trying to find out what was different about him. She could tell he was mixed with something not human. She searched deeper into him then finally found it. "You're part animal!" she blurted out. She turned her head out of embarrassment. She sighed and took a deep breath in to relax herself.

Suddenly, she heard tiny footsteps padding on the ground. She turned once again and saw a siberian husky puppy this time. It was hobbling on three feet with one broken foot. She walked over hurriedly to it and bent down.
"What are you doing out here?" she whispered to it. She pulled bandage tape out of her dress pocket. She slowly wrapped it around the broken limb and thought,'There you go, all better'. It looked at her and thought,"Thank you.". She smiled and nodded

After it slowly took off more balanced, she turned back around the crimson eyed boy. She noticed he was closer and that his eyes almost seemed like they were glowing. She shook her thoughts out of her mind and said,"What were we just talking about?".

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:15 am
Shadow stops for a moment as he watches the girl bandage a puppy. The way he tenderly nursed gave him a slight glimmer of a warmth he had forgotten a long time ago. He ignored her remark of him being part animal since he watched her gentle touch give the little furry creature life. After the little one left, Shadow doesn't answer her question and shakes his head slowly with his eyes closed. He didn't want to take such a harsh subject to deepen any further now that he knows what kind of person she is. He again approaches her as his cloak flutters in the wind like a dark shadow. the expression in his fierce eyes seemed a bit more calm now as his distance was now eye to eye. His height seemed to be about the same as hers. "Excuse me", he says silently in a softer tone as he moves his head towards her cheek. He smells her scent with his breathe softly tickling her skin. He then moves away asking,"Whats your name?".

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:37 am
User Image

Locations: Alleyway | Moods: Nervous/Embarrassed | Thoughts:Ah! Why is he so close?!?!

User Image Marie's cheeks flushed red when his face was so close to hers. Her mind went blank and into a universe that disoriented her. After several moments of spacing out, her voice speaks gently, "It's Marie. Marie Odella. I won't tell you my last name. I'm not sure if I trust you,"she said. She knew that even though he gave off the feeling of a hunted, he might be a hunter. She couldn't risk being taken back, or worse, killed. She knew couldn't leave this world without knowing who her sister's killer was.

She heard voices moving towards them progressively. She started walking towards the boy, but moved passed him towards the wall. She stopped in front of it and clenched her fists. Suddenly, the earth started shaking rapidly in the alleyway. Roots shot up from the earth very quickly. They wrapped around her wrists, ankles, and waist. She turned around towards the black-cloaked boy and gave him a look that seemed like it was saying 'See ya'.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:50 am
Shadow keeps facing the opposite direction as Marie passed by and toward the wall. "Thats okay. I don't trust you either, even if you have a good smell", he answered complimenting her scent. He turns back for a moment and look st her saying in a quiet tone,"But do me a favor and try not to mix that scent with blood. It wouldn't suit you". He walks off into the darkness and vanishes within the allies without a trace. What did Shadow mean when by mixing blood with the scent of water and flowers.

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:51 am
User Image

Cross sighed.

"Becuase I don't mind that you pick at me about it."He said smiling.

"Its kind of funny actually."he admitted then starred at Luna even as she walked away.

"Another experiment gave you that...my only question is which one.."he said softly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff