Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Zansshu Sentai Koukenger (Restarting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame Ubi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:39 pm
Shawn looked down at the brace on his wrist. "This feels so odd." he said as he poked it a few times. 'How is this suppose to help us again, seems like were just wearing jewelry to me.' he thought letting out a long sigh as he stared up at the ceiling a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:57 pm
Hiro placed the brace on his left wrist and instantly a sliver material wrapped the device securely to it. He felt an odd tingling feeling, not doubt the device absorbing his Omega Energy, as he looked at the design. While the basic lower body was the same, aside from the narrow purple stripe, the face plate was different. It was molded after bat, with slight odd characteristics such as sharp looking teeth and three narrow slits on the base of the "neck." The bat body itself revealed a lateral view of the upper body, with a single wing and the top of the device.

"With these, you will be known as Zansshu Sentai Koukenger!" Flowers announced once everyone had put the Kouken Braces on.

Hiro thought back to the time he first put on and tested the prototype device alongside Dr. Theus. Suddenly the base's klaxons brought Hiro back to reality.

Looking at Holo-Chamber's alert status, Flowers turned back to the recruits. "Its time. Move out!" and as the Rangers left and the double doors shut Flowers solemnly added, "...and God be with you."  

Mr Jes
Captain

Ayame Ubi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:13 pm
'Just get these things and we already have to fought a monster. But thats the role we were placed it.' Shawn thought smiling a bit. 'A choice i would never change. I fought for those that can't defend themselves.'  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:24 pm
*The group was lead out through the doors by one of the personnel on the base. Lead through a designated path, the five individuals were brought to a hanger-like area of the base. A place even Hiro would not have been to yet. Attention was drawn towards a large ten-wheeled vehicle which was running and ready to deploy. Opened in the back and ready for them to pile in, the door made a small ramp for the five to be ushered into. The seating was comfortable enough and the inside didn't seem very interfaced with anything, lacking windows or much of anything beyond the secured seating.

Once loaded in, the door closed up automatically. When the door closed, the vehicle jerked forward and slowly took off. Suddenly, the machine jerked harder as it propelled straight ahead. Roughly a minute later it shook once more, coming to a halt and pulling the door open automatically. They had arrived in a mostly empty parking lot not far from the area where the alert was coming from. *  

Itami
Vice Captain

Celestial Sentai

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:45 pm
Upon exiting the craft, Hiro didn't see anybody. Hearing something, he snapped his head in the opposite direction. What resembled upright humonoid lizard like creatures had started to make their way towards them. They were all gray and carried what resembled stone age loincloths and spears.

"Who are this guys?" Hiro asked out loud.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:09 pm
"Does it matter?" Shawn asked looking from the creators in front of him to Hiro  

Ayame Ubi
Crew

Itami
Vice Captain

Celestial Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:10 pm
Lizard people from the Flintrock's era? Really? That is our enemy? *Evan sighed and shook his head a bit.* I suppose heroes have to start somewhere. Even if it is kicking the butts of large scaly creatures who's breath reeks of insects and the ick they had for breakfast. *Looking to his wrist device, then towards the approaching time-rejects, he smirked and went to use the devices they were given. However, he paused after going to heroically pose. Stopping what he was doing, he looked to the others.* Err... Any of you know exactly how to use these things?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:36 pm
"Guess it doesn't" Hiro said to Shawn before hearing Evan's remark about the creatures. Sighing a little at seeing his (Evan's) transformation attempt he stepped out in front of the others. ""Like this" he said. Pushing the wing like lever down, closer to the "body" Hiro assumed a pose similar to the ones of Abaranger/Dino Thunder.

"Kouken Change!" Hiro yelled before pressing the small black button at the bottom of the brace. The moment he pressed the button and the and the lever slammed back down, purple energy spread from brace on his arm to the rest of his body, ending just below the head. From the necl down, he was incased in light purple energy. The brace flashed, and again from the base of the changer, a suit started to spread and replaced the purple energy. A (somewhat bat themed) helmet materialized, leaving his eyes exposed. A slim gun also materialized on his side before a black visor closed from inside the helmet, covering his eyes.

For the first time, Hiro was now KoukenViolet. The suit felt a lot different then the prototype he'd tested. Felt better, stronger. It felt as if his whole body was alive from transforming, like he could do anything. As Hiro's HUD locked on the lizard monsters and began to scan the environment, the fodder were started by the human's impressive transformation, but now we're apporaching once more. Raising their weapons.

((Basically, we copy the henshin pose of the Abaranger/Dino Thunder mixed with how the suits materialize in Dekaranger/SPD. I couldn't think of anything more original when Itami and I were making Koukenger up a few months ago. :XP smile )  

Mr Jes
Captain

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:11 pm
((Sounds good to me.))

When they arrived to fight the monster, Kira felt its negative emotions. Those emotions were so strong that they started to hurt her. She struggled to transformed, which helped a bit, but she still could not turn off the enemy's emotions. She did her best to stay focused and pulled out her weapon. She just hoped that she could stay focus enough to at least hold her own.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:30 pm
(( For this fight, we DO NOT HAVE OUR PERSONAL WEAPONS yet. We only have the basic side arms.
Despite what Jes says with his KoukenBrace, they all look the same and are generic looking for now as well.
We don't have our mecha yet in any way either.
After this first fight, we will move towards getting all those things. Personal weapons, custom/unique braces and down the line the mecha.
Anyone who hasn't displayed their first ability should do so in this fight since the suits/transformation will accelerate the energy in us that allows the abilities.
Also, Saicosis you still need to edit your post on page 2 about the super-intuition your character doesn't have.))

*He looked over to the now purple colored teammate. Puzzled a bit, he looked to the brace then to KoukenViolet.* Purple spandex? Well, here's hoping I don't get pink ladybug..... Kouken Change! *Hitting the small black button on his Kouken Brace, Evan quickly thrust his arm up into the air, holding the device high above his head. Orange energy appeared and flowed out from the brace, forming around Evan below his neck and turning into the base of the suit while also filling various details. The helmet formed next, having a great resemblance to a cheetah's head with some minor indicators of a falcon. Finally, the visor closed over his eyes.

Looking over his costume, he sighed with relief that it was a color he could live down. Suddenly, he felt the omega energy flowing more inside of him thanks to the transformation and suit. Unsure of what the feeling was, he chalked it all up to being the suit itself.* Never knew nearly skintight clothing could recharge a person. Then again, anyone who needs more energy and youth shouldn't be near anything that looks like this. *His attention span wavering from his new outfit, he looked towards the approaching bad guys.*  

Itami
Vice Captain

Celestial Sentai

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:56 pm
((Yeah. I didn't feel like editing my post because its what I had in mind at the time and I didn't want to forget it/to lazy to go with Itami's suggestion and just save it on a word document. xd
Just go with Itami's plan. As far as I know, we're getting personal weapons/custom suits (&changers) next fight. 3nodding ))

Hiro allowed himself a smile when he heard Evan's comment. Noticing that the fodder were approaching, he removed his sidearm from its swivel engaged the nearest lizard in hand-to-hand combat. Using his gun as small shield to block the grey monster's attack with its spear, Hiro then spun around, while lowering himself in one fluid motion. Bringing the barrel of the gun to the monster's stomach, he pulled the trigger yelling, "KoukenGun" as he did so. The blast sent the lizard flying backwards before it landed on the concrete, lifeless.

Getting up, Hiro's HUD warned him of an incoming attack. Several energy shots from some other monsters struck him in chest, forcing him to one knee. That's odd. Hiro thought. Its similar to Omega Energy.

Bringing his gun to bear, Hiro took out two of the fodder who had hit him, several had dodged the attack. As lizards that survived and started to approach him with a few others, "Careful! They seem to have OE." Hiro warned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:14 pm
"Kouken Change!" Shawn called Hitting the small black button on his Kouken Brace. White light appeared to be flowing from the brace, forming around him, leaving his head exposed Black light filled in the details of the suit before Polar Bear designed helmet with a hint of Panther formed around his head the visor was the last to form protecting not only his eyes but his identity as well.

Shawn didn't waste time looking down at himself, instead he pulled out his blaster and firing several rounds from it while charging.  

Ayame Ubi
Crew

Itami
Vice Captain

Celestial Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:51 pm
*Noticing the others begin to exchange in laser pistol gun-fighting, he reached to his side and took the blaster in his hand. Standing with poor posture and firing with one hand, he shot all around the approaching monsters without managing to even nick any of them. After several seconds of firing as many shots as he could and realizing he wasn't hitting anything, he shook his head and re-thunk how lucky he could have been.* Great...My power is to have the accuracy of a Thundertrooper from Sun Wars.

*Distracted by looking at his gun to see if it was broken or bent, something to explain the accuracy other than himself, he was struck by a blast from the monsters and fell back. Sparking a bit, he landed on the ground and sighed a bit.* Fine, if I'm going to get hit around I mine as well do some damage myself. *Getting back up, the orange colored Koukenger began firing wildly at the monsters while running straight towards them. Within a shorter distance, he began hitting and defeating some of them, though was within too close of range.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:59 am
Kira looked at her outfit after Even made a commit about the uniform. She had a pink outfit with white trim. You could tell her animals where the rabbit and tiger, but it was hard to tell which one was the dominant one as if they were fighting for control. That probably was one of the reasons her secondary surfaced first and was crippling her instead of helping her. She tried to focus, but the anger, confusion, amazement, and fear were at least five fold. She aimed her laser gun at the monster and started to shoot. She was hitting him, but not critically.  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Itami
Vice Captain

Celestial Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:25 pm
*Firing several more shots, half of which missed, the orange member of the team managed to hit several of the approaching lizards. Jumping to the side and rolling back to his feet, he avoided two blasts of energy that the lizards shot out. Ducking left, then right, he avoided more attacks as some of the closer fodder began swiping their clubs and other weapons towards him. Grabbing a club with his free arm, he shot the attacking lizard before ducking another Manian's club.

Turning to shoot at the monster, he was struck by one of the other ones that has rushed up and was pummeled into the air by two more that had approached. Sparking and flying through the air, he fell on the ground only to get up quickly enough.* There are a bit too many of them, it would be nice to have something better to fight with. Like melee weapons, or laser cannons or a tank. In fact forget the other weapons, we need tanks.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff