Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Zansshu Sentai Koukenger (Restarting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:07 pm
Ryu blinked and jumped up after finishing his food. He hurriedly made his way to the training area along with Hiro. He looked around and blinked. "Wow this place is awsome. I could get used to this."

Meanwhile, on the far end of the training field stood Izzy Cambell. Her rose tinted glasses shimmered in the light as she gazed upon those just entering. A slight smile crept onto her face. 'This...is going to be the team eh? I can see these humans doing great things.'  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:52 pm
Shawn sighed as he stopped and headed for the Training area. He exited his room and walked where he needed to go.  

Ayame Ubi
Crew

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:01 pm
Kira walked into the training room and saw three males and a female. She figured that the males were the ones, who were going to be on the team as the woman stood to the side and seemed to be observing them. She walked over to the three and smile sweetly. "Hello." She said shyly, blushing a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:22 pm
*Wandering the hallways further, it was clear to the teen that he was making circles. Frustrated at how much everything looked the same, he stopped for a minute to sigh deeply.* Next time I bring bread crumbs or something. *Having mentioned food in his own thoughts, his stomach responded by rumbling slightly* I could go for a nice loaf of bread right now. Oh! Better yet, a sandwich!

*Thinking of turning to go eat, he instantly recalled not only being lost, but that he couldn't keep wasting time heading to the cafeteria every five seconds. Not bother to think of why he was so hungry, the boy continued on his way. Roughly five minutes later, and slightly late, the teen finally came to the training area. Thanks to the help of finally breaking down and asking directions when he found someone, with several detours, he had found his way there.

Shoving three empty candy wrappers into the back pocket of his shorts as he entered, he was a bit surprised when the rest of the group was already there.* I still have a lot of time! *Looking to his watch real quick, he saw he still had around 16 minutes. Not equating the math in his head about how wrong that would be, he just shrugged it off and began looking more around the room. With a grin of excitement, he absorbed into his mind what his new teammates looked like.*  

Itami
Vice Captain

Celestial Sentai

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:39 pm
Robert Flowers stood there as he watched the last of the "recruits" hurry in. He was a patient man, but 0900 meant 0900. "Now that everyone is finally here," he said, emphasizing finally, "I'll get straight to it. By now, all of you should be at least somewhat aware of why you were brought here and what has happened to you. When you were first brought here, you were exposed to powerful energy source known as Omega Energy, whose source lies within a realm whose entrance is on Earth."

Flowers paused for a moment and looked over the five young men and women, judging them each individually and how well they were taking the information he choose. "In short, your job is to protect Earth from any dangers OE, however in directly, may present." he paused for a second time to let them all absorb it.

"But before we get to that, I want to test your abilities. This room," Flowers motioned with his hand, "is a high tech training facility were you all can hone your skills." He walked out of the room with his staff and security guards, and made his way to the small observation and programming area close by. "Begin" he said into the microphone.

Damnit. what's he thinking? Hiro thought after Flowers was done talking and had left the room. He wasn't quite sure what "old flame" was up too. He he had kept quiet during Flowers short speech, realizing that Flowers was leaving out bits of information and only giving the information the new recruits needed to know for the time being.

Hiro's mind raced back to the present, trying to realize what the commander meant. He knew this was holographic training area, but was dumbfounded that the commander hadn't activated the projectors, figuring that the others didn't know where they were at nor what was going on. Neither did he right now, quite frankly. "This isn't good." Hiro said under his breath.

((Forgot what I was originally was going to say with Flowers. I'll clean it up a bit later. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:38 pm
Ryu was a bit confused as Flowers made his speach. He raised a brow and was about to ask a question just as her left the area. "What the heck is he talking abou..."

Ryu's comment was cut short just as something very hard hit him in the back. He rolled a bit but then jumped back to his feat as if nothing had happened. "What the hell?!"

He looked towards were he once stood and saw an extremely large metal ball rolling slowly towards him. Apparently THAT had hit him in the back. His eyes widened in shock as he looked at it. Something like that should have left him face first and in extreme pain. But instead he was barely numb from the impact. The then meeped as several more were tossed at him from "cannons". He quickly moved, dodgeing most but getting hit on occasion only to just jump back to his feet. "This is insanity! "

~o0o~

In the observation area, Izzy watched as the test began. She looked over and smiled seeing how they were reacting. When Flowers entered she giggled and shook her head. "Flowers you are a man of few words as always. I think you just made those poor "kids" more confused than they were before. I gotta admit though they seem to be doing well so far."  

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:14 pm
((I'll just have to incorporate your "eagerness" into what Itami and I actually had in mind. :XP smile )

Hiro's muscles tensed as the room became dark. He clicked his tongue in annoyance as everyone seemingly disappeared. Suddenly Hiro was attacked from the side by some type of monster. Adrenaline racing, Hiro used several, sloppy martial art type blocks he then kneeled and using his legs for added power, jammed his elbow into the monster's sternum. What he saw then surprised him, he had just accidentally attacked Ryu.

This time, a flying, beetle like monster came swooping down on him. Instead of taking his head off, it went right threw him. "Just what the hell is guy thinking?!" he said as another hologram banged into him, leaving him open for an attack.

~Flowers~
Flowers allowed himself a small grin as he watched all of recruits unknowningly "spar" with each other and other holograms. "So far." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:35 pm
*Grinning bigger, though more in a cheesy "oops" way, he waved a motion to the obvious scowling man who was upset that he was late. A bit embarassed at being late, he quickly checked his clock again.* Late?! I'm early. Eh, whatever. Was worth it to score some more of those delicious candy bars from the cafeteria area.

*Standing with the others, he tried his best to follow along with what Robert was saying. His eyes couldn't help but wander around, scanning the odd room they were in and the people he was now with. This would be the group he would have to get along with. While not exactly the various possibly oddities that he was expecting, it still was exciting for him to just who they were and what their stories were.

He was also interested in the "old man" who continued to talk, though not so much in his words at to what type of person he would be. Thinking of several teachers he had trouble with, a shiver went down his spine as he feared the possibility of yet another Mrs. Crabapple. The staunchy, military feel didn't seem to help this impression. Watching him finish up and leave, the teen wasn't fully prepared for what was next. Simply figuring that they would be shuffled somewhere else and briefed on some boring thing or another.

Suddenly, he heard one of the other people groan out in pain and begin complaining about something. Looking over to see what the crazy person was on about, the lights dimmed down and became too dark for his eyes to adjust to.* Look I'm on board with this whole free-labor-for-powers deal, but couldn't you guys afford the electric bill? *Raising an eyebrow, he wasn't expecting to suddenly be hit by something and sent onto the ground.

Hitting the floor, he wondered why one of his own teammates just hit him, not understanding that the room had holograms and the general chaos being created.* This hazing initiation better count towards college. No way am I doing this again for Chi Theta Latte *Getting up, he rubbed his eyes and tried to see better in the darkness.*  

Itami
Vice Captain

Celestial Sentai

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:02 pm
Hiro recovered his balance. He had been expecting an attack when he was thrown off, but none had come. He then looked around, spotting another monster appear not to far away from, appearing to get up from some other attack. Putting aside wether or not it was a hologram or the real thing, could never tell with the "old flame" Hiro rushed in, jumping up and attempting a flying forearm smash to the monster, who was actually Evan.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:22 pm
*Looking upwards, his eyes adjusted a bit just in time to see what seemed like a large monster coming down at him. Wishing he had a sign to hold up saying "Uh Oh" before being impacted, he instead brought his arms up to try and block the forearm attack. His block absorbed the blow, but he was knocked back by the force of it and fell over again.* Gah! *After landing on the floor again, he slowly got back up.*

They have pet monsters? Sweet! I have a sudden urge to Nab'em All in some sort of small, pocket device that is sphere-shaped and... you know what. Nevermind. *Noticing another looming monster not far away before observing the one that attacked him, he realized he couldn't just keep talking.*

Time to see if all those studies about violence on television influencing kids are right! *Running at the monster that attacked him, he did a crazy jump kick attack towards Hiro. While impressive he was athletic enough to do such a thing, it was a sloppy attempt at one that would be easy for the well-trained monster-looking-pre-ranger to avoid or counter. During this jump kick, he was screaming crazily like a bad Bruce Lee impression while doing a terrible job of using the darkness as cover.*  

Itami
Vice Captain

Celestial Sentai

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:27 pm
Even through the advanced holographic and audio projection system, Hiro could hear weird yells coming from the monster who was coming at him with a jump kick. He quickly dodge rolled to safety and attempted a stiff roundhouse kick at the monsters head.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:45 am
*Missing the kick and landing poorly from it to begin with, he was not expecting the roundhouse from the monster. Spiraling from the hit, he fell on the floor one more time. This time, it took him a minute to get back up.* I guess monsters have more violent TV. That or the V-chip actually worked and I've missed some great shows.

*Shaking the hit off, he looked around trying to come up with an idea. He knew he couldn't face this monster head on and his laser eye beam vision just didn't want to activate no matter how hard he death-glared at the monster.

Noticing another hideous creature in the distance, he had the quick and not so brilliant idea of getting it's attention to fight the other one. The idea of it turning and eating him before tossing his remains to be scavenged by the first monster didn't have time to enter his mind before he was already running.

As the thought crossed his mind, he raised and eyebrow at himself for rushing headlong into the plan but shrugged it off and continued to go with it.* Lets hope these monsters aren't as social as my Uncle and whiskey are.  

Itami
Vice Captain

Celestial Sentai

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:27 am
If this were a Japanese cartoon, there would had been a large sweat mark going down the back of his head as Hiro watched the monster he had been monster he had been fighting run off and do what ever it could to get the attention of the second monster in the near distance.

Hiro relaxed his guard a little, which proved to be a bad idea. The second monster zoomed past the other (Evan) and came straight at him with almost blinding speed. "What the?" Hiro said as just the sheer speed was enough for him to spiral himself and fall to the ground. Getting up, Hiro assumed a better defense stance.

The second monster what seemed to look like a cross between a zebra and an insect came charging in again, this time not going past him, but actually trying to hit Hiro. Hiro attempted a basic karate block, but he quickly realized that this to was no more then a hologram. However, while his blocking arm went through the first arm of the hologram, another by the zebra-insect, from its other "free" hand connected to his open sternum.

Hiro slid back a bit from the blow. "Well this is fun." he said as he tried to figure things out.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:31 pm
Ryu groaned and kept on dodging as he saw several monsters, two of wich seemed to be fighting eachother. They were fast but he kept his cool and continued to dodge, only stopping to land hard kicks and punches. Each hit he took he just jumped right back up to hit them back. He was slowly gaining momentum and even avoided hitting his comrads, his instincts told him wich creature they were.

~Izzy~

Izzy blinked as they continued to fight and noticed their tactics. She even saw how Ryu seemed to be avoiding the others and fighting the holograms. "Odd...he seems to be able to tell wich is the holograms and wich are his friends. This one has good instincts. Kind of like that tiger boy..remember him flowers? hehe."  

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Itami
Vice Captain

Celestial Sentai

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:59 pm
((Sai, your character shouldn't be able to do that. Nothing in Ryu's profile indicates enhanced instincts, so being able to distinguish between what is a hologram and what is one of the others is too far fetched in this case. Change your last post please.))

*Blinking a few times and watching the zebra-like monster pass by, the teen adjusted himself to what just happened. Glad it didn't hit him on the way, he stopped running and stood for a moment. Rubbing his cheek area where he was roundhouse kicked, it still felt a bit sore.* Well, at least they are fighting each other and not me.

*Resting for a moment and looking around, his now mostly-adjusted eyes noticed all sorts of monsters around. Despite all the monsters, there was no sign of other people like those he was teamed up with. Questioning the reason to this, he sighed a bit.*

Maybe this is why I was never allowed to have unlimited amounts of chocolate for breakfast. Nevermind a stomach ache, the sugar-induced hallucinations are way too vivid. *As he was busy not fighting, another holographic monster came jumping down at him, hitting him in the back with both arms and causing him to fall onto the floor once more.

Slowly getting up, he looked to his attacker. It was similar to the second monster, but was clearly mixed with a grasshopper. Before he could utter another line, he immediately had to roll out of the way as it jumped up and tried to land on top of him.

Spinning and trying the same roundhouse kick that was used on him moments ago, he did a poor job of it, but landed it on the monster. Staggering back, the monster was suddenly met by a crazy drop kick attempt which knocked it off it's feet.

Getting up, he smirked confidently and cocky that he had finally knocked something on it's a** instead of it happening to him. Turning to see the other monsters fighting and brimming with confidence, he ran towards the zebra-looking one that ignored him and went to do a drop kick into it as well*  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff