Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Zansshu Sentai Koukenger (Restarting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:23 pm
Hiro was about to answer when several fodder came towards the console. He took one out with his gun before thrust kicking the last into oblivion. "We need to find a lever."

Unsure of the second's location, Violet looked back back down at the display. "I think it's downstairs somewhere." However, it was only a guess, he glanced around at his teammates. Deciding what to do in the moment.

"Orange Pink, can you handle things here?" Hiro asked, referring to the lever and the fodder. "Red let's go."

Violet rushed the stairs, fighting off fodder. In the milisecond that he passed the clock, he batted an eye.

1:52

They didn't have much time left. Despite it being a simulation, Hiro hoped he was right.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:09 am
Ryu nodded and fallowed purple. "Right..lets get our tails in gear!"

As they descended, Red fought off a couple skeletons that dared to fallow them. Left and right, he swung and knocked them away, causing them to shatter against the walls. "Move move move! I will cover your back!"

(Oh he will be sore later, trust me.)  

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:03 pm
Kira smiled when she noticed that Even got the orb but that smile faded when more skeletons appear. "Oh, come on!" She said in an irritated voice. "They are worst than weeds." She said, realizing what she was saying. "Maybe they are like weeds, and we need to find the roots to get rid of them." She said out loud. "A Second Lever?" She said, realizing that Violet mentioned something about a second lever at the same time she mentioned about the roots of weeds. Then, she realized that Red was hurt. "Are you all right?" She said in a caring voice. Then, Violet had an idea, and she nodded in response.

--------

"Remember your mission when you are with her, or we might have to do something about you and your girlfriend." Pratt said with a smirk. "I don't let my personal life interfere with my professional like some people." Bertil said with a grin as he glared at Pratt. "What that suppose to mean?!" Pratt said, raising his voice. "Play nice, boys. We can't afford fighting each other." Aniq said with a slight laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:11 pm
Violet gave Ryu a nod...

Hiro saw more fodder coming at them as they approached the landing. Upon seeing this, he leaped over the rusted railing jumped down the remaining two flights. Pointing his gun, he fired at the fodder that were at bottom of the steps.

Violet looked around after they'd "cleared" the area. He didn't see anything resembling a lever and the display didn't have anything that could have resembled a clue. "Not seeing anything.. what do you think?" Hiro asked Ryu/Red.

((Pink is on the mark. xd ))  

Mr Jes
Captain

Itami
Vice Captain

Celestial Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:58 pm
*Avoiding a slash from a skeleton, Orange countered by smashing the skull off of it using the blunt end of his blaster.* We'll do our best, just make sure to hurry. I'm not sure how long we can fend these super models off from the orbjective. *Taking out some more fodder, he noticed the bunch of bones that were trying to at first stop Red and Violet from splitting up, then were trying to go down the stairs after them. After his teammates cleared the area, he began firing his blaster. Though the distance made him miss a bit, he managed to peg a few chasing bad guys off from the trail of the others. Returning his focus towards their task on this floor, he turned and began fighting off the wave of bad guys trying to still get what was left of their hands onto the sphere.*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:17 pm
Pink had to crack up laughing about what Orange said, but she knew now was not the time to get distracted. She did her best to control herself and continued fighting off the skeletons.  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:08 pm
Ryu blinked and looked around. "I don't see anything. This cant be good."

He pressed his hand against the wall and meeped as it suddenly gave way at the spot his hand was. He had gotten lucky..he had found the panal they were looking for and it lit up the area. "....Okay i got some dumb luck going here."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:29 pm
Violet turned his head to see Ryu stumble upon the panel. He shook off his minor surprise that he had found it and walked over to the soft, blinking light.

As Hiro approached the panel, a second lever come out from within but stopped itself halfway. It wouldn't budge, no matter how hard either of them tried. Giving up on the lever for the moment, Violet looked inside the panel and at the flashing red light. "There's something we're missing."

((Itami, whenever you're ready. Let us begin.))  

Mr Jes
Captain

Itami
Vice Captain

Celestial Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:35 pm
*Fighting his way through the bad guys, Orange kicked and blasted multiple skeletons down. For as many as he broke apart, more seemed to come shambling out from the stonework. Making his way over to the lever, he investigated it for a moment. After shooting two approaching enemies, he tossed his gun in the air and went to pull down on it.

Finding it impossible to move on his own however, he turned and went to grab the gun from the air. Being smacked in the head by it instead, it fell to the ground as he grumbled a bit. Avoiding a sword slash and punching the fodder out of his way, he recovered his weapon before he could be swarmed.

Noticing that while he was away and without the others, the sphere was in danger of being overrun. Screaming like a madman, he quickly jumped and kicked off of one of the charging club wielding skeletons, flipping in the air and landing, poorly, into a mass of skeletons. Knocking them down and falling over as well, he forced himself up before firing into the knocked over skeletons rapidly.*

Bad and worse news it seems. The lever is either stuck and needs the Aluminum Man from the Wizard of Zod to lend it some oil, or we both have to pull it at the same time. What is worse though is that we're way too outnumbered to leave this area alone. So, if your super power is being able to clone yourself or freeze time or laser eye beams, now is the time to use it! *Turning around, he ducked a swinging club before shoulder tackling the thing over. Returning to defending the pedestal, it was all he could do to keep them from stealing the orb and bringing the place down.

As he knocked yet another skeleton over, he turned to Pink for a moment.* To top it off, unless you can read Egyptian, I don't know how much of the time we have left either... I'd have an easier time understanding a VCR or microwave. *Trying to use the communications system built into their helmets, he attempted to reach the two who knew how to use it.* Hey Blurple, Red, do either of you know how much time we have left...or how we're supposed to pull this off?? *Avoiding a swinging sword, he backed up too far and was struck from behind. Stumbling a bit, he grumbled before turning and blasting the skeleton away. Turning and kicking the sword swinging foe, he looked to Pink again.* OK so the bad news just keeps mounting. We seem to be using cheap walkie talkies in our helmets and we're out of range or something. I can't get in contact with the others, we seem to be on our own.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:00 pm
((I had to laugh at the gun hitting his head. xd ))

Hiro pulled his hand back as he heard Evan's voice over the comm. "Orange?" he asked, hearing the transmission being horribly broken up before cutting off completely. "Orange, come in."

Kouken Violet quickly turned his attention back to the panel and its flashing dull light. On instinct, he pressed it. Nothing seemed to happen. Hiro then tired lever again, this time Ryu assisting but to no avail.

Nodding silently, Red and Violet pulled down on the heavy lever one final time.

Notice:
I believe with Itami's next post this will be over. Sai, get ready my friend.  

Mr Jes
Captain

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:47 pm
Pink looked at Orange and shook her head. "Sorry. I only know a little Italian and German." She replied, wishing that she knew how to read Egyptian. When, Orange turned his attention back to her after trying to reach the others, she looked around. "Well, we are in a rock solid temple. It probably is hard for the radio wave to pass through. We just need to figure out what to do next." She said as she kicked and blasted some skeletons.

--------

"Aniq is right. We should not be fighting each other." Bertil said with a sigh. "Well, I could start gaining the girl's trust the next time I see her at the university. It should not be too hard since I helped her out a bit." He said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:59 pm
*Spinning and knocking down a skeleton charging in at him, he was beginning to feel the effects of fighting too much. Thinking to himself how it would be nice to finish things once and for all, he was halted in the nice thoughts of eating after the fight by having no idea what to do and being more overwhelmed by attackers. At that instant, he noticed something happen which gave him a bit of breathing room. The button they hit on the bottom floor had raised a temporary shield around the sphere, zapping apart one of the bag of bones that tried to rush in and steal it while Orange and Pink had their guard overwhelmed.* Now is out chance! Let's both try to pull that lever before the shield goes down. *Rushing over with Kira, the two pulled down the lever in time with Red and Violet below. The activation of both levers met the needed conditions.

Glowing brightly, the force field around the sphere expanded farther and glew multiple colors. As it went outward, it began breaking apart the skeletons despite their numbers. Wincing a bit at the painful looking impact heading for them, Orange clenched up for nothing. The blast of energy from the pedestal went outwards and passed through the rangers without harming them. After the field went out through the entire tower and across the forest, the simulation began to fade away until the four rangers were once again standing in the same room. The tower and the threat were gone, leaving the large training room somewhat silent after all the traps and monsters to fight. Sighing a bit in relief, Orange looked around as he yawned.*

Thank goodness. I was sick of fighting those things. I thought I would turn into one of them with the hunger I have been getting too. *Holding his stomach as it seemed to rumble as bad as the tower did to him, though it didn't rumble at all, he waited for them to be allowed to leave. First thing he was going to do would be to rush and get a midnight snack. Afterwards, he would go right back to bed and get some much needed and hopefully uninterrupted sleep this time around.*  

Itami
Vice Captain

Celestial Sentai

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:23 pm
"Congratulations." Flowers said, standing where he had been before he had activated the program.

Hiro and the others all demorphed and turned to face their commander. Once all of the rangers had turned around, Flowers continued. "As expected from this team. In an exercise where you were challenged to work as a team under incredible odds, I'm impressed. Continue to do just that."

"Now," Flowers said as several men came out of the darkened areas with what seemed like neatly folded clothes, "as proof that you are now team and are members of OASIS here are these."

Each of the men handed the rangers, who had by now all lined up, each a separate outfit.

Hiro looked up from the cool cloth to Flowers. "Those are your new uniforms. You are expected to wear them at all times while on duty from now on. Now I'm sure all you are tired. Please get back and get some rest. We will meet 0700. Dismissed."

Hiro looked at the clock as he walked towards the door. It was already 0200.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:40 pm
Ryu blinked looking at the uniform. He groaned inwardly, not liking have to wear such a thing but figured it was better than getting on Flowers's bad side. He went to his room and once his head hit the bed, he passed out.

Back in the lab, Izzy was buisy going over the data from the training exercise. "Not bad. But i do wish that Ryu boy wasn't so reckless. Oh well i am sure he will mature in time."

She turned and went to Flowers' office with the data in hand. She sat them down on his desk and sighed softly. "They are growing quite well. Soon enough they will fully master their unique abilities. All they need is more training in specific areas. Orange and Purple seem to have command skills, red recklessness but his physical ability helps with that, pink...well she didn't show much in battle she did hold up her own very nicely. So what is our next step?"  

Saicosis7

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:00 pm
"Oh, Ms. Cambell?" Robert said as Izzy walked into his office, he had no idea what she was doing in here though, especially so late at night.

Flowers nodded at Izzy's conclusions. "Our next step?" Getting up, he walked over to a narrow window and crossed his hands behind his back. "All we can do know is wait. Wait and pray that they're ready for what is to come."

Flowers turned his head from the window to look over at Izzy. "At any rate, it's late. How about you get some sleep?"

((In one of our next posts (mine or Itami's?) I guess we'll finish up your first battle. Sai, how do you want it set up? Just as show up to another attack?))  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff