Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
4e Eberron: City of Towers FILLED UP FAST Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:47 am
NO LONGER Looking for three new players for City of Towers

Consider first!: The campaign takes place within the metropolis of Sharn. Wiki Eberron to learn more about the setting if you are unfamiliar.

Consider second!: The character or characters recruited here will be either lawful operators of a skycoach in Sharn, or a hooligan/group of which that has stolen one. Regardless, you are taking paid comission for skycoach service at the moment of plot entry. Skycoaches typically only require one pilot.

The party has a striker, a leader, and a controller. All first-party sources are available.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:08 am
Wait, who left D:  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:30 am
OH I SO WANT IN ON THIS ARC YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!

*cough*

I mean I'd be game. What's the party look like?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:09 am
Dion Necurat

*cough*

I'm the Controller, a Kalashtar Invoker. The striker is either Rain Yupa's character, a Dwarven Ranger, or that one gal's Shifter Rogue, depending on who left. The leader? I have no idea, I think the Warforged Artificer.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:12 am
Keith Valken Lionheart
Dion Necurat

*cough*

I'm the Controller, a Kalashtar Invoker. The striker is either Rain Yupa's character, a Dwarven Ranger, or that one gal's Shifter Rogue, depending on who left. The leader? I have no idea, I think the Warforged Artificer.

Dragonborn Fighter it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:34 am
i might consider joining....again...

i think the only reason i stopped was that i was a wee bit annoyed that i wasn't the only artificer anymore...but i would like to make a new character if i were allowed...  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:06 pm
I'd be interested in making a paladin or fighter! I do love the Eberron campaign setting. Lightning Monorail GO!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:06 pm
Damn it... Just missed out. >.<

Call me 1st reserve. =P I'm in way too many games as it is, they're just all really slooooooow at the moment. crying  

joe-dude667

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:01 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
Dion Necurat

*cough*

I'm still here. Kytana's Rogue I think should still be counted in the game too, because I've been getting her to post in BNW. She's just been busy with RL stuff, but not gone completely.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:29 pm
I'd be interested in rolling something up.

All first party sources? Hmm.. in layman's terms, what all does that include?  

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:30 am
Rain Yupa
Keith Valken Lionheart
Dion Necurat

*cough*

I'm still here. Kytana's Rogue I think should still be counted in the game too, because I've been getting her to post in BNW. She's just been busy with RL stuff, but not gone completely.

My concern is I asked for her action a month ago and I'm still waiting.

First Party sources, essentially means anything available in Character Builder. Anything from D&D books and Dragon articles.

I've got Dion Necurat with a dragonborn fighter
Vorastrix with a new character
Arcanist Angus with a paladin or fighter

Maybe you know, Dion, dragonborn are very rare in Khorvaire (being that they weren't in the last edition). Dragonborn in Khorvaire are mostly colonists living in the jungles of Q'Barra, but if one has found his way to Sharn he likely has a strong reason to be there. Possibly a reason involving the Draconic Prophecy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:57 pm
great, i'll start working on it tomorrow  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:43 am
joe-dude667
Damn it... Just missed out. >.<

Call me 1st reserve. =P I'm in way too many games as it is, they're just all really slooooooow at the moment. crying

Joe, I've received only one of these character sheets. If you can finish one first, you're in.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:38 am
Arc Vembris
Rain Yupa
Keith Valken Lionheart
Dion Necurat

*cough*

First Party sources, essentially means anything available in Character Builder. Anything from D&D books and Dragon articles.

Maybe you know, Dion, dragonborn are very rare in Khorvaire (being that they weren't in the last edition). Dragonborn in Khorvaire are mostly colonists living in the jungles of Q'Barra, but if one has found his way to Sharn he likely has a strong reason to be there. Possibly a reason involving the Draconic Prophecy.

I was thinking more he'd be a mercenary looking to make some money for his colony, but whatever works.

EDIT: ...Granted, I haven't played a Battlemind before...  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:42 am
Dion Necurat
Arc Vembris
Rain Yupa
Keith Valken Lionheart
Dion Necurat

*cough*

I was thinking more he'd be a mercenary looking to make some money for his colony, but whatever works.

EDIT: ...Granted, I haven't played a Battlemind before...

There are certainly closer places to earn some gold, but he wouldn't be the first person to try and strike it rich in the big city.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff