Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aurora_Briar22

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:35 pm
My name is Rose

I found you guys when I was searching for a guild to join.

I joined because I would like to make some good friends.

I'm not really sure how old I am but I haven't been on here very long.

I like romance rp, action rp, and rp with a story to it.

I'm 22, single, kind, shy, sweet , and I'm also a beginner at rp.

My interests include, black butler, naruto, fairy tail, diabolik lovers, inuyasha, and itzaru na kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:09 am

What to call me
Just call me "Mono" or "Monochrome" to shorten it

Who or What lead you to this guild
I found this guild when I was looking for a place to rp since I haven't found any good places but from the description and the way everything was set up this seems like a legitimate guild to be apart of.

Why I Joined
I have made too many OC's that need some character development so I will hopefully be able to rp as them to give them some love and share them with people if possible.

Gaian Age
I'm not sure but I've had this site for about 2 years I think? I don't know the exact number.

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's
I don't know yet but I'm willing to try anything.

About me
I don't consider myself to be too "wow cool" but I'm pretty sure that's what everyone says about their self. I'm really into pc gaming. I'm actually in college right now to get a Bachelors in Game Art and eventually become a Concept Artist for game company. If that doesn't work out then I'll just become a Tattoo Artist. I do a lot of pixel art. My favorite color is orange. I really want a pet snake. Snakes are the cutest creatures to exist, fight me if you disagree. I hate chocolate and I hate peanut butter. That's about all I feel like sharing. heart

MonochromaticSilence

xX-Aallotar-Xx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:28 pm
What to call me
Aallotar
Who or what lead you to this guild
I was looking for a place to rp!
Why I joined
I joined because I was hoping to find good people and role playing
Gaian Age
No idea, used to play Gaia but it's been a few years
I really like action, romance, and almost everything
About me
I'm pretty shy, mellow and a happy one  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:37 pm
xX-Aallotar-Xx

Welcome to the guild!  

d r e a m i e cakes

Otherworldly Dreamer

12,315 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100

mike15911222

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:10 am

What to call me
People call me Mike

I was just searching for a new guild to join and just so happen to stumble upon this one

Why I Joined
I saw there was a lot of opportunity here to role play and would love to get back into it

Gaian Age
I think I'm 11 yrs old (how old the account is)

1x1 and group RP

About me
I don't really like sharing with people but I will. I am an avid minecraft player, I get on here at least once-twice a day and I am ready to start roleplaying again I haven't done it in like 4-5yrs and I would love to start back so if you want to role play with me. Just message me and let me know.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:45 am

What to call me

Narrator, Miss Nygma, Nygma or Peyton

Roleplay infatuation, i just looked for what seemed like a well organized guild.
Novama, i believe is the one that let me in.

Why I Joined

Simply to roleplay, and to know how the guild system works.

Gaian Age

Since 2006, this is my 5th account

Sci-fi, Fantasy, Medieval Fantasy, Worlds Collide,

About me

I don't really like speaking about myself, really the only interaction you'll probably have with me is in roleplay with one of my characters. i like Gaming a bit.

Miss Nygma

Pure-hearted Seeker

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • The Committee Staff 25

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:24 pm
Aurora_Briar22

Miss Nygma

mike15911222

MonochromaticSilence

Welcome, Everyone! Hope to see you all on the forums soon!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:30 pm

What to call me
People call me Tiny

I believe I was invite to join by a friend

Why I Joined
I loved the type of rp taking place here and was excited to join!

Gaian Age
I have been with Gaia on all accounts for abooooout...hmm...I think over 8 years now!

1x1, yaoi, yuri, fantasy, nsfw, sfw, romance, etc...

About me
Well, I am 22 years old, I am going to school for animation and I try to be active in Gaia, but if you want me to be super active in any kind of rps, you can find me on my discord! Just pm your username on Gaia and I'll add you!

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Pristinelyssia

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:02 am

What to call me: Pris

Who or What lead you to this guild:
I was lead to this guild by my love for roleplay.

Why I Joined:
I joined to find more people to play with me.

Gaian Age
My oldest account here is "Nja the Profound Light"

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's:
Adventure with a little bit of everything.

About me
I'm starting a new special roleplay here and everyone in this guild is invited heart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:52 pm

What to call me
Girlspoken

I was looking in the roleplaying tag, and found it.

Why I Joined
I was looking for a guild to roleplay with more people.

Gaian Age
I've been on Gaia since November of 2009, i dropped off the face of the earth in 2014 and im back again!

Im a sucker for a good romance, but throwing our muses through Angst is my go to as well. I do 1x1 more often than not.

About me
I adore writing which is why I started roleplaying to begin with. Youtube is my entire life, so if you watch youtubers hit me up. (i tend to stick with the gaming side of youtubers but im slowly branching out) I love fangirling, so if we have a common interest in something please do not be afraid to PM me freaking out with me. Youtube, Anime, or whatever.

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

Copperbeeches

Obsessive Genius

15,550 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:42 pm

What to call me
Copper.

Looked to expand myself across Gaia since coming back; easily done through something I have decent skill with. Found this guild after looking through a few that barely posted since 2016.

Why I Joined
Searching for online friends and long-term partners or fellow roleplayers that have time to spar a few ideas around.

Gaian Age
Since 2006, took a break for literally ten years and have come back out of boredom.

1x1 is fine. Not always proficient at group writing since either waiting for everyone to do their thing or being too busy to write myself, hampers the flow of creativity. Would like to practise romance specifically here, but otherwise, action, crime, fantasy realism, drama, hurt/angst.

About me
When not working 5-2am GMT, I am mostly either drawing freelance, trying out recipes, watching Youtube or on my Xbox. Pretty boring, but keeps me interested enough. Things I generally like to keep a thumb on is live escape rooms, art galleries and video game releases (I review). Don’t think twice about messaging me as I like to chat the ears off anyone. Ttfn.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:19 am

What to call me
Clover

The rp tag in the search for guilds.

Why I Joined
I’ve never joined an rp guild before and thought it would be interesting. I do enjoy role playing, even though I’ve done it for years in many ways I am still rather novice, and want to learn more. Also I’d love to meet some cool people!

Gaian Age
11 or 12 years I believe (this is a new account)

1x1, romance of many types, some types of action, BDSM stuff (maybe), I’m not sure really what to put, I am very open minded though so don’t hesitate to pitch an idea!

About me
Hmm...I’m 25, female and straight. I prefer FxM only but will do FxF for the sake of creativity if we come up with a good idea. I’m really sweet, pretty shy and timid though so it is rather hard for me to open up or try to get someone’s attention to do stuff. I’m really short.....it sucks haha. I’m not sure if this will come up but I am rather submissive so if you are a very dominating person be warned a head of time. I love brainstorming ideas together, but sometimes I get carried away or get jumbled but am always open to criticism and helpful advice. Well with that being said I look forward to being apart of my first rp Guild, thanks for having me ^.^

xXLittleXCloverXx

Invisible Friend

sujidu

Junior Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:03 pm

What to call me
Suji

My other RP guild shut down so i searched 'rp guilds' and found this one.

Why I Joined
I wanted to get back into RPing again as it has been awhile and I kind of miss it.

Gaian Age
Oh god. Um. 10-11 years? Back in 2007.

I do 1x1.. group.. whatever. I tend to do action/fantasy but also have thrown in to some romance as well.

About me
I play a ton of video games. Along with reading.. a LOT. If you wanna chat up books hit me up razz I read a lot of fantasy/sci-fi books. I also got into drawing again and have been enjoying that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:15 am

What to call me
Izzy

Browsing guilds

Why I Joined
It appears people are active here and I've been meaning to RP more lately. I was pretty good back in the day, but I've lost so much of it. I'm hoping to get it back or at best practice more.

Gaian Age

1x1's and group

About me
I'm creative and a straight-forward person. Sometimes I'm too honest, but it's never meant to be taken in a bad light, just simple opinion. I like some anime, I love books, walks, and nature.

Izzy_Beth45856

Witty Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Guildmember 100

Jojo Mf Studdwell

Interesting Smoker

4,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:54 pm
Jojo or Joey
Jojo Mf Studdwell

Was looking for a guild with active members

Why I Joined
Been lookin for a place to meet like minded people XD

Gaian Age
3138 days (8 1/2 years)

I like an try to be a part of any RP i can be in.

About me
I have too much free time on my hands, so that leads to me going out to LARP (live action role play) and Cosplay at any convention I can afford to go to. If I'm not doing either of those, I'm generally at home reading or working on a cosplay.  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff