Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:41 am
[[We've been stuck at the same place for months. It's obvious we're not going to get any farther than where we are. Thus, I'd like to initiate a time skip to the middle of the dance. Any others in favor of one?]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:49 am
**I vote in favour of a time skip! I apologize for not posting lately...just...life ya know? **  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:09 am
Hatter-RNevermore

[[Trust me! I know. I've been busy as heck ever since my summer class began. Now college classes start for me next week. Anybody else in favor of a time skip?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:44 pm
[[I wanted to let all players know that a time skip is in order. However, I will need some time to get a few posts done. I am in the process of studying for a test this week. In the meantime, PLEASE ADVERTISE our male characters. I canNOT keep playing these guys. It is too many posts for my taste, and it places unnecessary strain on me. I will advertise out of the guild if I have to. will begin inside the guild first.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:23 pm
**So sad sad Why is no one else posting in here too?? I'm trying my best to talk to people who could potentially fill these roles...**  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:27 pm
Hatter-RNevermore
[[I know. sad I haven't replied only because I've been crazy busy. However...I'm posting. smile ]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:29 pm
-AngelusVindemia-

[[Sweetie, we're going to need you to reply soon.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:53 pm

User Image

Music xxxxxxxx Wardrobe

User Image

The night flew by in a blur. The girl had danced, chatted with friends, and had fun. At the moment, she had parted from Alexander to get some water at the refreshments table. A light sheen of sweat coated her pale skin. Her throat gently burned for liquid nourishment. Raven approached the table. Her graceful black skirts rustled over the stone floor. Members of the student council volunteered behind the table. They laid out food and drinks when supplies were depleted. One of the members passed her a cup of ice cold water in an orange cup. Raven softly thanked her and guzzled the water thirstily. The water washed past the fake fangs on her real canines. The cold temperature slightly hardened the glue that kept the fangs fixed there. The girl shivered delightedly and stopped when the cup was half-full. Then, she pressed the cup against her warm, pink cheeks.

Her breath released from her in quick pants. It did not seem to have been tiring, but she had somehow managed to work up a sweat from all the dancing. Distantly, Raven wondered if her sweating was due to the great number of people gathered together. She was sure it had to do with some part of her temperature increase. With her free hand, Raven fanned some air in her direction. Her eyes danced over the crowd, watching Amelia socialize with Sebastian and her other friends. A dark feeling niggled itself under her ribcage. It was a seriously uncomfortable feeling that Raven could not rid herself of. Some people were mean (like Angelique) and others were evil. They could not be changed; she met some of them at her old school. Raven did not know him, but she could not shake the feeling that there was something off about Sebastian. His unconscious movements and gestures betrayed an inhuman grace and apathy. His eyes were dull of life. His expression when encountering others was a mix of disgust and deep hunger. The only time his expression became even slightly human was around Amelia.

Amelia too felt something. Raven could see it in the glow of her eyes around Sebastian; the way she angled her body towards him; and the delicate way she walked about him. She too seemed to be aware that Sebastian was not to be trifled with. However, she appeared to be less susceptible to the fear that niggled Raven. Raven was worried about Amelia. She was worried that her first and best friend would be seriously hurt. Raven could not predict in what way. Still, the goth girl could sense potential pain. Raven looked down into her water. It reflected back the colorful strobes that bounced about the room. She saw her dark outline, her features only visible when the strobe lights hit her face.

"Please don't let her be hurt,"
she begged her reflection, whispering so that no one could hear her. No one would be able to hear her for the volume thudded loudly within the room. "I've never had so many friends before. Don't let them be hurt."

She closed her eyes and felt slight tears p***k her eyes. She gritted her teeth and forced them back. She gulped down a breath, sighed, and gazed up at the ceiling. The ceiling's surface pulsed with magical rainbow colors. It made Raven feel as if she were in another world. Raven sniffed and forced herself to be possible. What could hurt her? What could hurt her friends? Things were too perfect. Then, Raven smiled at that thought.

Things were wonderfully perfect.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:42 pm
User Image

xxxxAmelia was nervous, but she was holding it back. Not nervous for any reason a girl going to a dance with a very handsome boy should be, but in the way that her best friend was dressed as a Gothic vampire, a beautiful one at that, and Amelia's date was a vampire. The irony would have made her laugh any other night, but all Amelia could feel was the thick tension in the air that Raven didn't seem to take note of. She was so happy and bright, and well, Amelia couldn't even stop herself from smiling at her beautiful best friend.

xxxxAnd with that, they were off to the dance. Amelia danced with Sebastian plenty of times, the close proximity of his body making her yearn to kiss him again, but she didn't. She refrained from it of course. However, she didn't part from him many times. She loved his company. Save Raven, Sebastian was one of the only people she really liked being around. Currently she was standing next to Sebastian and a group of his vampires, they were talking, mainly of the scents in the room, who they wanted to just stick their teeth in. The sad part? Amelia wasn't even wincing in disgust anymore. She was used to it. Was used to them. Still, she kept her body close to Sebastian's stony cold side, her arm wrapped around his, the other holding a clear plastic glass of a dark punch, which she was sure was spiked. The smell was sharp with alcohol. Amelia barely sipped at it once before wincing in disgust, cheap vodka. She reached over and set it down on the ledge beside her, wrinkling her nose as she tried to get the burn of the alcohol out of her throat.

xxxxLooking up at Sebastian, she smiled, licking her deep red lips as she did, the tints of the nasty punch still on them, "So how do you feel about your first school dance?" She asked in a normal voice, knowing clear well that he would be able to hear her even with the loud pounding music around them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{LOCATION}xxxxThe Dance
                  {PEOPLE}xxxiixxSebastian and some vampires
                  {THOUGHTS}xxIINasty Punch Spikers
                  {STYLE}xxxxxixxoutfit

[[So blocked it's not even funny -.- I'm so sorrrryyyyyy]]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:47 pm
User Image

---> Theme xxxxx ---> Wardrobe

User Image
████xxxxxxxxxxx████████xxxxxxxxxxx████

"For the life of the flesh is in the blood ...

As a young boy, he had been curious, adventurous, and devoted to the new God. In the earlier time of Europe, it was not uncommon for the local peoples of newly "Christian" countries to continue their pagan traditions. So it was with his family. His family embraced the new God, but they continued their traditions. They praised God alongside their pagan deities. However, their belief lay solely with their old gods. His family tried to pass this belief onto their son, but he would have none of it. The alien ways of Christianity fascinated him. Sebastian had grown up among the old gods, and nothing had ever changed. The idea of one God made more sense than several gods. Why would one God not control everything? The thought sent Sebastian trembling in fear and in marvelous, miraculous joy. He felt such exhilaration from hearing and learning the Latin masses. His soul alight with heavenly happiness as he learned the new Christian rituals. He ingrained it all. His Christian education was so promising to the local priest that he was encouraged to become a priest himself.

Sebastian blinked and looked around. The daze of faraway and strange memories flitted from his eyes. One image remained to him. It was a beautiful afternoon with azure skies, rolling cumulus clouds, and golden sunshine peering through rich green foliage. He had looked in a pond one day to marvel among its simple beauty. In gazing into the water, he caught sight of himself and smiled into the clear liquid. His reflection showed the scene of a beautiful afternoon. Most striking to him was the sheer golden bliss on his boyish face. The sun caught his golden hair and caused it to glow. His smile lit up his pale Northern face. Faint freckles, from long hours under the sun, were sprinkled across his nose. Those eyes, those deep green eyes, were sparkling in their youth and humanity.

The old vampire looked around and saw the same youth and humanity in the eyes of the mortals. For nearly two hours, the vampire had secretly watched the creatures that both disgusted him and fascinated him. A part of him desperately ached seeing their expressions. Most of him pitied them and loathed them for their foolishness. How could they be so happy when their lives were so short? Amelia changed her grip on his arm, reminding him who and what she was. She was mortal. She was close. She was wonderful and terrible. Everything that he had thought he had forgotten was coming back. The small sliver of himself wriggled into his mind much earlier. It was the warmth and the impulse of life and humanity. He shoved it and ground it back with his ice cold. However, he could not forget it, but it was distant to him. Amelia was near and was making him feel things he was not sure he enjoyed. Some small part of him enjoyed it. Most of him did not. Nonetheless, he could not deny the insatiable attraction he felt towards her.

On impulse, he released her arm from his grip. Instead, he wrapped the same arm around her waist and gently pulled her to his side. His face read hers, which was a mirror of discomfort. She obviously did not enjoy her beverage. So, he steered her towards the refreshments table. In his wake, his vampires were left staring coldly at his back. They could not understand their master's sudden attraction to his human pet. They did not understand why he still kept her, why he was gentle to her, and why he had not eaten her completely. Yet, they remembered his wiles and how he played with even his vampires. They would not question him, only watch, for they knew there was something potent working in his mind. Perhaps there was. The idea was chaos, but it secretly sent a flare of delicious cold purring throughout his limbs. The vampire in him was an ever-hungry animal that needed to always be fed. Sebastian's plan was chaotic, but it would work to throw every perfect thing out of balance.
Of course, it was only the first step.

Sebastian plucked the drink from Amelia's hand and chucked it into a nearby trashcan. Then, he took a plastic cup full of water and gave it to the mortal girl. "Drink this, Amelia," he murmured. "It will not be as unpleasant." He peered down at her full red lips. That dark feeling of heat and desire once again filled him. Her tongue raced across their fullness in a deliciously tantalizing fashion. "It is more and less than I could have thought."

His nostrils flared and gathered in a wonderfully sweet scent. It was the mortal girl Raven who stood only a few feet away. She did not seem to notice their arrival. She appeared to be wrapped up in staring down into her beverage. Quickly, Sebastian addressed, "Your friend is not too far away. Shall you ask her to join us? She appears...lonely."

...for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul."

~ Leviticus 17:11 ~

OOC : I forgive you, Angel! It's nice to see you back. Have you been very busy?  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:24 pm
User Image

xxxxAmelia almost frowned when Sebastian removed his arm from her's, but then it was soon replaced by being around her waist. She leaned into his side as he pulled her, shivering a bit at the new frost settling on her skin. Not in a bad way. She really craved the chill of his body. It comforted her. Oddly enough. She craved him in general, actually. His presence. Everything about him. As they left the other vampires, Amelia had no complaints. It wasn't that she felt uncomfortable around them, she didn't care. She just didn't want to be near them at all right now. When he pulled the drink from her hand, she didn't mind at all. It was gross. She gratefully took the water from him and sipped at it a bit. "Thank you." She said softly, offering him a sweet smile.

xxxxAmelia finished the water quickly, and tossed the empty cup into a trashcan, smiling a bit more when she realized she made it in. She usually had terrible aim. "I think you're having fun." She said with a slightly teasing smile. At the mention of Raven, her eyes drifted over to her best friend, and a frown grew on her face. Alexander still wasn't there? She smirked a bit then, wondering where the male was. "Raven!" She yelled, hoping her friend could hear her over the loud music. And hoping that she hadn't hurt Sebastian's ears in the process.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{LOCATION}xxxxThe Dance
                  {PEOPLE}xxxiixxSebastian and some vampires
                  {THOUGHTS}xxIINasty Punch Spikers
                  {STYLE}xxxxxixxoutfit

[[Oh the usual boy problems of course! Always something.]]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:48 am
User Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxxLater that night, he found himself to be loosening up quite a bit. For an hour, the vampire had felt extremely tense. However, it was Fleur's presence that helped him to relax. Granted, it was quite difficult to forget the ubiquitous fume of human blood. The smell surrounded him, nearly choking him. In the back of his mind, Alastar wondered exactly how other vampires did it. Some vampires, like Alexander, were frequently around humans. Alastar assumed that it came from desensitization to the smell. Presently, some humans passed by where he stood. Their scent sharpened the sting of thirst within his throat. Visibly, the vampire grimaced as he inwardly struggled to deal with his instinctive cravings.

Letting out a breath, he turned to Fleur and asked, "Will you dance with me?" He held out a hand to her.

He believed that dancing would provide as a good distraction. Plus, he had mostly been talking to (or trying to) Fleur about her interests.

[[ OCC ]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:15 pm

User Image

Music xxxxxxxx Wardrobe

User Image

Raven tossed her red plastic cup into the nearest trashcan and paced along the refreshments table. She looked clearly in front of her and noticed a familiar silhouette. It was Amelia! Her best friend was calling her over. The goth girl smiled to herself. Instantly, she lifted up her long skirts and walked over to her friend. Only then did she notice the lurking figure standing with his arm wrapped around Amelia. As the strobe lights flashed, they caught the figure's face and revealed him to be Sebastian. Coldly, Sebastian's eyes regarded Raven. The girl's eyes darted from Sebastian to Amelia. Raven took in Amelia's expression.

There was only so much Raven could see in the room's semi-darkness. However, the goth girl could see that her best friend seemed to be glowing. She appeared compliant at having Sebastian's arm wrapped around her. Nervously, Raven bit her lower lip. Quickly, she willed the nervous habit away so that she could smile at the couple. Her smile felt natural, but it also felt somewhat forced. She sensed something about Sebastian was off, and the feeling only kept growing worse. Sebastian was looking at her. As usual, his expression was emotionless. His eyes told another story, one of more than just casual interest. Those dark green eyes of his appeared dilated in the room's semi-darkness. They lent Sebastian a soulless look. Those same soulless eyes stared Raven down without blinking. The young man's eyes narrowed just enough to betray a hint of desire within their dark green orbs. His look was not sexual desire but hungry desire.

Raven could not betray her initial reactions. Her eyes widened in fear, attaining the appearance of a dear caught in headlights. Her heart's rhythm increased. She was sure that the pounding was audible beyond the boundaries of her sternum. With the increased heart rate, Raven excreted a fine sheen of fear-induced perspiration. Simultaneously, Sebastian's nostrils flared and his eyes widened fractions. It was the most expression that Raven had ever seen the young man wear. His arm tightened around Amelia's waist before releasing her. His hands dropped down to his sides, where they curled into tight fists. The whites of his knuckles were prominent against his already pale flesh.

The girl cleared her throat and greeted Amelia. "Hey! I was hoping to see you again. Are you having fun?" She lowered her voice to whisper, "Have you seen Alexander?"

All the while, Raven exerted every ounce of her control to make her voice as even as possible. Her body had begun to tremble. She was tempted to allow it to leak into her voice. Amelia liked Sebastian; she could tell from the way her friend glowed in his presence. Raven did not want to ruin what the two had between them. Still, the goth girl wanted to have Alexander close. She felt that Sebastian was dangerous. Raven did not want to be on her own.

OOC : Sorry to reply so late! Things have been busy on my end. Hopefully Hatter will post soon. I hope Books comes back.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff