Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 am
User Image
Literacy Level : Any
Genre : Romance, Drama, & Horror

In character xxxxxxxxxx Skeleton&Profiles

OOC

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Index

Introduction

The Plot

The Rules

Spots

Setting

Announcements

Character Class Schedules

Story Summary

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:24 am
User Image

They say real, true love is eternal
that it can move mountains.

User Image

What happens when love wants your blood?
And might even long to kill you?

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:27 am
User Image

Welcome to Wickwood! the renowned school for private tutoring.

In the forests of St. John, Wisconsin lies a school: Wickwood Academy. It is one of the best private boarding schools in the country. Only the best students, or the richest, can afford to attend it. Regardless, its aura of foreboding is enough to drive away even the strictest of parents. There are students here who aren't afraid of what is in the school. Why? Because they happen to be the reason for the foreboding. These students are vampires.

Throughout the past year, the principal of Wickwood Manor decided to open its doors to mortal students. Some come from privileged families, others not as such. The vampires and mortals are bound to run into each other some time. The vampires have been taught to hold off on eating the mortals. The mortals sense something odd about the vampires even before they meet them. The vampires will be tempted by their blood and the mortals will be tempted by their beauty and charm, unknowingly slipping into a predator's grasp.

What will temptation become? Will the vampires turn the mortals into their own? Or will they devour them?

Welcome to Love Me Eternal where love doesn't always live forever...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:30 am
User Image

1. Basics : Please adhere to Gaia's Terms of Service and Rules and Guidlines. This includes no sex/cybering with anybody in the thread, flaming/bullying, and spamming, among other things. Don't share any information here that you don't want to be known to the entire world.

2. Activity : As a creator of several role plays that have died due to inactivity, I urge any potential role players here to be as active as you can be. If there is some reason you can't post anymore, then post so in the thread. If it is too private to be disclosed, you are free to PM me. I won't tell anyone else.

---> Concerning quitting, you are free to do so at any point in time. I ask of you to please inform me when you do so and don't disappear.

3. Applying : Fill out a reservation skeleton before you submit a profile. If you have never role played with me before, submit a small sample of one to two paragraphs. It can be from past or present role plays you have been in or a sample of the character you wish to play. Make the sample as simple as possible for yourself.

---> Send by PM to me all reservations and profiles. No posting either of these in the main thread; I have a separate thread just for this. All PMs must be titled either "(RP title) ~ R" for a reservation or "(RP title) ~ P" for a profile" to easily distinguish between them. PMs with no titles will be instantly deleted. Don't change any of the coding of either reserve or profile.

---> You have a minimum of three days to send your profile to me after your reserve is complete. For both reservation and profile, I will notify you when I have received them.

I reserve the right to judge all reservations and profiles as I see fit.

4. Posting : Posts must consist of at least one to three paragraphs. I like to see at least two paragraphs per person, with about seven sentences in each paragraph. Posts must be decorated and pleasing to the eye. Bright and neon colors (such as yellow and cyan) hurt my eyes and make it hard for others to read posts. Thus, don't use these colors.

---> All decorated posts must be accompanied by a picture of a real person. Anime/cartoon aren't acceptable. They must have the character's name in them and the writer's post. When writing a post, you must read those that came before you in order to keep up with the story. If there are too many posts and you are lost, simply reference the "Story Summary" post. It is updated regularly.

• I am Goddess : I am the creator of this role play. Therefore, I am allowed to judge who goes and who stays. If I find that you disobey any of the rules listed above (including Gaia ToS and R&G), then you will be kicked out of the role play. As the creator, I am also the peace-keeper. There will be no fighting/other hateful actions on my watch.

---> If you have any problems (personal issues, issues with another role player, etc.), report them to me. As the creator of the role play, it is also my job to act as mediator. You and I will work together to resolve the issue.

---> Trivial issues will be dismissed as reported. Examples are: conflicting opinions/personalities (i.e. hating another person because of who they are/their opinions) and changing the plot because of personal preference.

• Behavior & Conduct : I expect you to be mature and responsible. Respect yourself and other role players. Be polite and courteous. Act like you would in a business workplace. Trivial issues, as previously stated, are for you (and, if possible, with others) to work out outside the role play. I am only here to mediate larger issues.

• Announcements : These are to be read as they are posted. Often, they will address various things (plot twists, the introduction of NPCs, new polls, problems, etc.). Alerts about new announcements will appear in the title of the role play. Please frequently check the title to see if I have added "New announcement." If so, the announcement will appear, with the date that it was posted with, in the announcements post in the first page of the thread.

---> Ideas/comments about anything that has or will occur should be addressed to me and me alone. Brief, short ideas/comments can be posted in the OOC part of your posts. Longer, more detailed ideas/comments need to be sent to me by PM.

These rules are here for a reason. They are not going to be changed for any reason. The plot of the role play is not going to change for any reason. Remember that YOU are the one who joined. If you have any issues/problems with these rules, then leave.  

• Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:31 am
    User Image

[imgleft]100x100 here[/imgleft][u][b][color=1]Role[/color][/b][/u]
    [i][color=3]Character's Name[/i][/color]

[color=2]❥[/color] [color=3]User name[/color]

Vampires

User ImageVampire Girl 3
    Orenda Lilly Rainwater

HatterHarleyQuinn

User Image Vampire Guy 1
    Alexander Armand Thorne

HatterHarleyQuinn

User Image Vampire Guy 2
    Sebastian Thomas Moore

Evoblack

User ImageVampire Guy 3
    Alastar O'Neill

Created by I Speak Books -- Controlled by Evoblack

Mortals

User ImageMortal Girl 1
    Raven Black

Evoblack

User ImageRaven's Best Friend
    Amelia Dunne

-Angelus Vindemia-

User ImageMortal Girl 2
    Fleur-de-Lys Lefevre

HatterHarleyQuinn

User ImageVampire Hunter
    Josef Raynard

Kingdom of Arbos  
    PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:55 am
    User Image

Last updated: September 25, 2013 @ 8:30 pm EST

The local town: St. John

Wickwood Manor
    The Center Gardens
    The East Gardens
    The West Gardens
    The North Gardens
    The Forest/River

Uniforms

Year : 2010

Month
    January February March April May June July
    August September October November
    December

Day

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
    Friday Saturday Sunday

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
    21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time
    9 : 00 AM PM

Weather
    partlycloudy cloudy clear snow rain drizzling humid sunny pleasant

Temperature
    blistering hot warm cool chilly cold freezing

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:18 am
    User Image

• January 27, 2012
      ----> 1:26 pm EST : I am adding in a poll. The poll will be about the plot. I'll be adding a few choice elements up there, including some plot ideas I've already come up with. I add in the poll to gather a consensus of everybody's opinions rather than posting ideas in OOC. If you, as a singular entity, have any ideas that you would like to throw out, please do so. Brief, short ideas/comments can be posted in the OOC part of your posts. Longer, more detailed ideas/comments need to be sent to me by PM.
      Acting = is in progress.
      N/Acting = not in progress.

----> 2:26 pm EST : The rules have been updated. Please read them over and take note of them.

• June 6, 2012
      ----> 2:34 pm EST : The results of the poll (which has been up at the top for the last few months) have been taken into account. The highest results have been for a vampire hunter in the school and Raven Black being turned into a vampire. Raven's transformation has been placed on hold for various reasons. For now, the concentration on a plot arc will be deviated to the vampire hunter in the school (a mortal boy). Due to some complications with two of our role playing members, two positions (a vampire girl and a mortal boy) are now open. Also, I have added an extra vampire girl and an extra mortal boy to even the current numbers stationed in the role play.

----> 2:46 pm EST : I have posted a new poll at the top of the thread. Its topic features vampire stories. Vote for your favorite and let's see who wins!

• June 12, 2012
      ----> 10:21 pm EST : The role of the vampire hunter (mortal guy 1) has been filled! One more boy and two more girls to go.

• June 14, 2012
      ----> 11:02 am EST : Vampire Girl 2 has been taken! One more guy and one more girl to go!

• June 15, 2012
      ----> 4:35 pm EST : All previously available parts have now been filled! Thank you to all those who reserved. Welcome to Love Me Eternal! Where love lasts forever...when you're bitten.

----> 9:38 pm EST : Welcome, new role players! There may be a question as to what is currently going on in the role play. As of right now, the current role players and I are completing a day. A day is made up of certain points: breakfast, shared classes with other role players, lunch, after school, and dinner. In the past in my own role plays, I have noticed that a single day can last forever. So, this fixes this! These certain points are points for where characters can meet up, chat, and form relationships. Sometimes everybody will have nothing else to write about at the certain point. At that point, I will gather a consensus from all role players as to whether or not we should move on to the next point of role playing.

The next point for role playing with begin with the next day. The setting--including the time, date, weather, and more--can be found on the first page of the role play. Please adhere to the conditions that I set, such as the weather. As of right now, the next point of role playing will be the morning of the next day. A summary of all that has happened, including the relationships between all current characters, will be provided before we simultaneously begin the next day.

Any questions, comments, or concerns about this announcement can be addressed to me. Please refer to the rules above if you have any more questions as to what to do concerning announcements.

----> 11:01 pm EST : As of right now, I have created a separate post for character schedules. They can be found right under the Announcements post on the first page. Considering that we have many pages of this role play to sort through, I would like some of our role players, including the new ones, to send me schedules for their characters before they post. This is so that you have an idea of where your character is going to go come time to post. If I have not posted your schedule in the schedule post, please send a new one to me via PM. A simple code for schedules is provided above the list of character schedules.
      If your character doesn't share any other classes with others, you can always meet up and socialize with others during lunch or after school!

• June 20, 2012
      ----> 10:07 pm EST : Get ready to vote, people! Level two of "Your favorite stories" poll is up! The highest turnouts from the last time will go up against Vampire Kisses.

• June 21, 2012
      ----> 1:22 pm EST : We are starting Day Five! Please read the story summary on page 70.

• July 5, 2012
      ----> 10:29 pm EST : The winner of the vampire stories poll is...Dracula. I guess the classics really do prevail. Anne Rice's "Vampire Chronicles" are the runner-up. No surprise there. Anyway, I'm going to be placing another poll up on top. This time it's going to be all business. The subject of the poll is whether or not we should have a separate OOC thread for LME. I've been thinking about this for a while. Unfortunately, the early days of LME made me hesitant to create one. Tell me what you think in OOC and in the poll above!

• August 20, 2012
      ----> 7:48 pm EST : I have gathered the results of our latest poll. The question of the poll was whether or not we should have an OOC thread. The majority said that we should have a thread. So, I have created an official and a separate thread for our OOC. Here chatter outside of the role play may take place. I will post rules as to conduct in the first post. Please read them before posting. To find the OOC thread, click the link in the title post above. I hope you enjoy it!

• September 4, 2012
      ----> 9:49 pm EST : In the OOC thread, I am beginning to gather ideas for events we could do in the story. If you have any ideas, please post them there. All ideas will be considered. Once I have gathered enough, I will make a poll where we can vote on them. The top three will be implemented into the role play.

----> 10:10 pm EST : I have added a new post underneath the class schedules: a story summary. It is for the purpose of catching up on missed or lost information. Occasionally, I will update the story summary when we have made progress. If you are gone for a while, you can go to the post and read the latest information instead of asking me to write a summary. I hope it is of much use to you. Please review the post for more information [not necessarily updated material; just get to know it].

• October 20, 2012
      ----> 12:43 am EST : I am quite sure by now that everybody is aware of the stand-still we have come to. Because of school, work, and other real-life things, this is of no surprise to me. Once again, I would like to thank all of you for keeping with me in this role play. Without me, LME wouldn't exist, but, without you, it certainly wouldn't live as it has. To you all, I am grateful. As of right now, LME is currently one of the longer-lasting role plays in the romance subforum (that I have seen). Not many of the other lasting role plays have as many pages as ours. That is something to be proud of.

To business: I have gotten messages from two of our role play members inquiring about moving on. One has suggested that we move on to a main event that I have put out there before (and one everybody appears to have mutually agreed upon in the past): a Halloween dance. Originally, my thought was to finish the day that we were currently on. At the moment, the best thing seems to be to move on from September into October and to a major and interesting event. A subplot featuring Raven, Sebastian, and Alexander will occur: Alexander will reveal to Raven that he is a vampire and Sebastian will destroy their relationship. As all things in life, the after-effects should be felt in other characters. Meanwhile, we still have our vampire hunter doing his job in the background.

A side note: one of our members decided not to reply for a while. As is policy with me, I have removed her from the role play used to inactivity. I will open up her spot to anybody who would like it. Instead of having someone create their own character, I will pre-make one. I know that creating characters comes with a great deal of thought and consideration. I will take that in stead and leave only the character. Keep in mind that I will not be controlling the character, just setting her up for any person who would like to have her. Once I have completed her profile, it will be posted and available. For right now, her information is under construction.

One last thing: has anybody seen the OOC thread? I know I made an announcement about it before, but I just wanted to remind you that it is there. Feel free to openly chat about any appropriate, non-LME-related subjects! Or suggest ideas directly to me instead of by PM (PM is still acceptable for suggesting ideas). I check the OOC thread every once in a while. So far, it hasn't been taken advantage of; I highly suggest using it. It will be a wonderful communication tool!

----> 12:49 am EST : I just added a "Last Updated" date to "The Settings" post. When we move onto a new day/date, please be sure to check it to see what the day's conditions are.

• October 30, 2012
      ----> 1:37 pm EST : I have created a new character named Esther Williams. Her profile and character slot are open for the taking. I will not be playing her; I only created her. Her background can be explored via her profile on the profiles page.

• November 14, 2012
      ----> 9:25 pm EST : The role of Esther Williams has been filled.

• January 10, 2013
      ----> 9:18 pm EST : The role of mortal guy 3 is currently open.

• June 16, 2013
      ----> 9:42 pm EST : Mortal guy 3 has been completed. We are now accepting one more guy. Be sure to recruit! Also, we will need a replacement for Fakesuperheroname.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:37 am
    User Image
    Please note that fourth period is lunch period.

A student must have one kind of English, Art, Gym/Health, Foreign Language, and Science in their schedule. Electives are highly encouraged. Use your common sense when filling this out. Think of your own high school/college schedules!

[b]Character Name, Year[/b]

[u]Period---Class[/u]
    1 Class
    2 Class
    3 Class
    4 Class
    5 Class
    6 Class
    7 Class

Vampires

Angelique de Vincent, Senior

Period---Class
    1 AP European History
    2 AP French Language
    3 AP Art History
    4 AP Studio Art: 3D Design
    5 Aid for language department
    6 Aid for art department
    7 Study period

Alexander Armand Thorne, Senior

Period---Class
    1 AP Music History
    2 AP Music Theory
    3 AP Art History
    4 Creative Writing
    5 AP Life Drawing
    6 Musical Performance
    7 Piano accompaniment for dance classes

Alastar O'Neill, Senior

Period---Class
    1 AP European History
    2 AP Chemistry
    3 Drama Performance
    4 AP English
    5 Office Aid
    6 Precalculus
    7 Stage Craft

Esther Williams, Senior

Period---Class
    1 Photography
    2 French I
    3 British Literature
    4 Biology
    5 Creative Writing
    6 Track
    7 Study Period

Sebastian Moore, Senior

Period---Class
    1 AP European History
    2 AP Chemistry
    3 AP Art History
    4 AP English Lit. & Comp.
    5 Mandarin III
    6 Trigonometry
    7 Study Period

Orenda Rainwater, Senior

Period---Class
    1 Ap Music History
    2 Ap World History
    3 Drama Performance
    4 Creative Writing
    5 Yoga
    6 Ap English
    7 Study Period

Mortals

Raven Black, Senior

Period---Class
    1 Home Economics
    2 French I
    3 Sculpture I
    4 Creative Writing
    5 AP Psychology
    6 Precalculus
    7 Modern Dance

Destin Marvin Tallis, Senior

Period---Class
    1 Home Economics
    2 Russian II
    3 British Literature
    4 Biology
    5 AP Psychology
    6 Musical Performance
    7 Swim Class

Edan Prescott, Junior

Period---Class
    1 AP US History
    2 AP Chemistry
    3 German 3
    4 English 3 Honors
    5 Weight Training
    6 Auto Technology
    7 Study Period

Fleur-de-Lys Lefevre, Junior

Period---Class
    1 AP English
    2 Mathematics
    3 Musical performance
    4 Oil painting
    5 Geography
    6 History
    7 Study period

Josef Raynard, Senior

Period---Class
    1 AP English
    2 AP History
    3 French I
    4 Biology
    5 Creative Writing
    6 Study Period
    7 Drama

Amelia Elizabeth Dunne, Senior

Period---Class
    1 Photography
    2 AP Chemistry
    3 AP German IV
    4 AP English Lit. & Comp.
    5 AP Life Sketching
    6 AP Calculus
    7 Modern Dance  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:33 am
    User Image
    For new players and old.
    Last updated: November 14, 2012 @ 9:27 pm EST

xxxxRaven became friends with Alexander in the beginning and they started hanging out. Meanwhile, Raven became best friends with Amelia. At first, Angelique appeared to be the bad guy. She was eyeing Raven as food, but then Sebastian entered the picture. He is our resident villain. Sebastian is Angelique's sire and master and the leader of the coven to which they belong. Several times Sebastian insinuated killing Raven, but he got sidetracked. Meanwhile, Edan and Fleur entered the school as other students. Edan became friends with Fleur and Angelique. Angelique showed Edan around the school. Love triangle! Fleur developed a crush on Edan, and Edan developed a crush on Angelique. Angelique humored Edan at first, but then she realized that, with him, she felt more like the human she desired to be. She kissed Edan; Fleur saw and it broke her heart.

xxxxBefore this, Sebastian punished Angelique for defying him. Alastar followed to the house where Sebastian's coven resides. Sebastian was going to kill Alastar, but Angelique saved Alastar by standing up to Sebastian. Sebastian was drawn out of the room by a fellow vampire. In turn, Alastar whisked Angelique away from the house and saved her. Because of this coincidence of chance, the two became closer and decided to become foster siblings.

xxxxIn the background, Raven and Alexander's relationship was growing hot-and-cold ever since they shared a kiss. Alexander's old flame, Milly, returned from the dead as a vampire. At first, Alexander was delighted; soon he realized that Milly wasn't the same person she had been before. Raven struggled with her conflicting feelings about friendship with and her developing crush on Alexander. Things became warmer after the latest evening they shared together. Raven confessed her growing feelings to Alexander, who accepted them readily.

xxxxFleur's heart was broken, and Sebastian could sense this and took advantage of it. She went into the gardens and Sebastian followed. He was tempted to drink from her but did not. Instead, Fleur was saved by Amelia, who happened upon them by mere chance. Sebastian made a deal with Amelia that he would spare Fleur's life in turn for her becoming his pet. The definition of "pet" has remained unclear. Following, Sebastian left Fleur ad Amelia to hunt in the forest. Where Amelia went remains unclear. Jarred by the entire experience, Fleur remained where she was. Fleur was discovered by Alastar, who was tempted to drink from Fleur. Fleur thought that Alastar was going to hurt her, but he did not. Instead, Alastar gently offered her the chance to be his "feeder."

xxxxConcurrently, Angelique (she couldn't remember her past because Sebastian forced her to forget) was crying over the loss of her family hundreds of years ago when she was turned. She couldn't find anyone else to go to but Edan. She cried in his arms, shared a kiss with him, and then retreated to her room for the night. Two months later (a time skip), it is Halloween. The excitement for the Halloween party at Wickwood is growing.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:39 am
    EXTRA SPACE  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:04 am
    User Image
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝ ⓑⓛⓐ©ⓚ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm a writer, I'm an artist.

Raven was flattered when Alexander offered to her to play his music for her. "Sure! I'd love to hear it," she answered quickly, not even thinking about it. Maybe she should have, but Raven was excited to hear him play for her. He had been talking about it so much. She hoped that she would like the piece he would play for her.

As he talked some more about his choice of clothing, Raven listened and tapped her fountain pen against her lips. She nodded in silent response. She definitely could understand where he coming from. Because Raven was a goth at heart, she absolutely loved black. There was just something so comforting about the color. Her mother had actually had to convince to have at least a few pieces of clothing of other colors in her wardrobe other than black. Why? So that when she went to those rare special events she wouldn't appear as if she was in mourning.

Of course, she was still thinking about what happened last night between Angelique and Alexander. Unintentionally, she felt jealous even at the thought of it right then. She refused to let it show though. Why should she be concerned about the affairs of someone she barely knew? She had other matters on her mind at the moment. "Last night, I heard noises. They were growls, snarls, and even a howl. I know it sounds ridiculous. They probably came from wolves, but...they still really freaked me out."

Raven had been so freaked out that she couldn't get to sleep for at least an hour.

I'm a goth, I'm a girl.

OOC : Her outfit is in a link in her name.  
    PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:49 pm
    Alexander Armand Thorne

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

"We are buried way too shallow...But it's okay..."

Alexander let out a gentle laugh at her all too eager answer to his question. In truth, it warmed him to an extent. This girl whom he had just met wanting to get to know him and know his music that he was so passionate about. He has said it before but she really was like Milly to him in so many ways now. Just for that split moment there was a glimmer of softness in his cold eyes that never seemed to crack a smile. It was soon gone in a minute but still. It was an improvement in the last few hundred years. He cleared his throat and looked down at the apple on the table in front of him as he hands tossed it about the table for a while. "Thank you. Honestly I appreciate your enthusiasm for my newest piece. As it is, I feel that you are doing me a great favor and so, I propose a compromise. You are about to see a more different side of me than I am prepared to give a complete stranger. Would you do me the honor of reading me one of your poems or stories in exchange?"

Alexander actually doubted she would say yes but a small part of him hoped for it. The way she hide her writings from him the minute he ventured to the table was enough to really pique his interest. He needed to know what she was writing about and more importantly if it was about him. He just had this feeling that this girl thought a lot more about him than she herself let on. He just couldn't shake the look in her eyes when she thought he wasn't looking. That look she gave him as he left the dining hall with Angelique.

He listened with interest to her story about hearing noises at night. There was no doubt about it. She had probably either heard him and Angelique or just the female herself hunting that night. He had taken a lot of blood from her so he kind of expected it. His eyes showed concern, carefully hiding his true knowledge away in his mind from her. There was no way he was giving away this secret. His mother made him swear not to. Plus it was against what the school was going for.
    "Really? I can imagine how terrifying hearing something like that would be. Unfortunately I can't say I heard it myself. Perhaps it really was just wolves. I hear they do like to frequent the wooded areas around here. Best not to go out at night."

"...They'll find us here, holding each other tight."

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!: Bleh}}  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:39 pm
    User Image
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝ ⓑⓛⓐ©ⓚ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm a writer, I'm an artist.

Raven tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, but it fell stubbornly back into place about her pale face. She raised her eyes to Alexander's and was confused for a moment by what she saw there. His normally distant look was replaced by one that signaled his surface into reality. Of course, it only lasted for a split second before he was, once again, distant. Raven rolled her eyes to the side and thought for a second. He wanted to see her poetry?

"Absolutely," she answered, her tone a little softer than normal. "What would you like to read?"

Why would she ever pass up a chance to have a real person comment her work? She had been posting her writings online on writing sites. Her fans loved her work. Well, what fans she had. They couldn't compare half as much to a real person. Raven considered that kind of feedback much more real than that of the cyber community. It was rare that anyone took an interest in what she was writing.

"Well, I'm not surprised in the least," she continued, louder this time. Raven closed her notebook and placed her fountain pen on top of it. Then, she folded her hands in her lap. "I live around here, so I've heard about them. I've never actually heard them. That's why it scared me shitless."

As she finished speaking, Raven laughed nervously.

I'm a goth, I'm a girl.

OOC : Her outfit is in a link in her name.  
    PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:42 pm
    (( OMG two good things happene yo me tonight! 1. This is back up! I'll post tomorrow don't want first post to be... Ugly. And 2. I finish all my class and will be graduating! Hell to the yea))  

oXJaEjOoNgLoVeRXo

oXJaEjOoNgLoVeRXo

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:12 pm

☾✣☽ Haebaek ♋ Jaejun ♋ Lee ☾✣☽

⊰ ❈ ⊱ "Never regret." ⊰ ❈ ⊱

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
    "I'm felling like im famous talk of the town, they say I've gone mad. Yea I've gone mad. But they dont know what I know when the sun goes down.."

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO⋈Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Haebaek was up already when he heard other people rustling about the area. He took a peak out side and sighed He didn't want to go out and converse. His stomach roared. He sighed and slowly made his way to wear his uniform was hanging. He put it on slowly hearing the murmurs in the hall. It seemed to busy, something he wanted to avoided. Though there was one person he wanted to see. He felt like he would be more comfortable around her. She didn;t seem like she would have a lot of people to surround her. After he was done dressing he grabbed his things and headed to the cafeteria. He grabbed simple things like cereal and some fruit.

His eyes were darting around until he spotted Raven. He was about to smile but stopped when he saw that she was with some one else He sighed as he walked with his head down and quietly set his things down next to Raven. He didn't say a word not wanting to intturpt their coversation. He shook his head slightly. Of course she wouldnt be alone all the time. But he was hoping she would He took a bite out of his food and leaned back to eye the guy she was talking to. He was attractive, he could understand how many girls liked him. He suddendly thought about the blond he had met the other day. Their beauty was the same, it was odd to him.

╔══════════════╗
    ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
    OoC: D: So sad today...
    ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
    ╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Saved RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers