Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hey There, Love Muffins

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dust Particles

7,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:02 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Dust Particles. Call me Dust, or Dusty. It's really nice to meet you all ^^. I'm new, of course, and I know almost NOTHING about Gaia. So if you would so kinda as to help me out, I would appreciate it.

I write, draw, sing, dance, make the occasional silly face, and I'm a social butterfly. 'Coz butterflies are cool. I like to shoot toy guns and play video games and hoola-hoop and destory Barbies because I miss my childhood. It went by too fast for a couple of reasons, and I never got to enjoy it like I should.

I'm immature, yet as mature as I can be. I can be silly at one time, and serious in another. I have my priorities straight, but I know when to have fun. I'm me, and to be honest, I think you're really lucky to have met me. ;]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:17 pm
User Image

'Ello Dusty welcome, welcome, welcome!!

I hope you enjoy your time here and I know that we'll love having you in the guild! Feel free to ask any of us anything as that's what we're here for (amongst other various things). And if we don't know the answer right off the bat we usually know someone who does.

Hope to see you around the chatterbox soon!!

User Image

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Doctor Manny

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:16 am
Hi Dusty! I think we should get along just fine 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:34 pm
Well, 'ello Dusty...It seems we have somethin' in common, we both know butterflies are cool 4laugh  

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:00 pm

I love butterflies > w<

Welcome, welcome ;D If you ever have any questions, we have a Q&A forum dedicated to answering any questions you may have and we have a decent stockpile of resources already put together where you may be able to find answers or pull information you didn't know you needed ;D

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games