Submit

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:46 am
ok,technically this belongs in the off topic,but Im afraid too many people dont go there,so I wanted to post it here,Akiska has asked me to tell everyone that she wont be online for a while,her fiancee committed suicide a day or two ago,so shes very upset about that,and also because she dropped her computer when the police told her,so I thought I would let you guys know. Im not sure if it would be a good idea to message her about it,on one hand,it might help,but on the other,she probably wont get them for ages,so probably best not to message her about it,thanks.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:50 am
What heart breaking news. My heart goes out to her and the family.  

Krissim Klaw
Crew

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:52 am
Krissim Klaw
What heart breaking news. My heart goes out to her and the family.
I know,its so sad,I just sat there like :O for like 30 seconds after she told me  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:53 am

This is really terrible news. I hope she'll pull through okay.

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:58 am
Vanilla eXee

This is really terrible news. I hope she'll pull through okay.
well,shes not really sure what to do with herself right now,shes just trying to get through it,I know she can do it,this will probably be the hardest thing to deal with ever,or at least way up there,but I know she can do it,it will take a lot of time though.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:12 pm
~~

Oh my God....I'M sitting here for thirty seconds after reading it....I'll keep her in my prayers, whether she's religious or not, and also my heart. As well as the family....
Here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ9YUyBkoYg&feature=related
I know it's a Sonic song, and not very good, and probably thrown together in five seconds, and repetative, et cetera, but...I still find it meaningful...

~~

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:20 pm
Vegeta_Lover239
~~

Oh my God....I'M sitting here for thirty seconds after reading it....I'll keep her in my prayers, whether she's religious or not, and also my heart. As well as the family....
Here...
I know it's a Sonic song, and not very good, and probably thrown together in five seconds, and repetative, et cetera, but...I still find it meaningful...

~~
I dont know if shes religious or not,but she cant watch it with out her comp.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:30 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
Vegeta_Lover239
~~

Here...

~~

~~

I know. But still, I wanted to share that with everyone in this thread. Maybe when she gets a computer, she can listen to it. I dunno. It's not really a religious video or anything. Just the music is comforting...At least it is for me.

~~

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:32 pm
Vegeta_Lover239
Cowgirl-with-heart
Vegeta_Lover239
~~

Here...

~~

~~

I know. But still, I wanted to share that with everyone in this thread. Maybe when she gets a computer, she can listen to it. I dunno. It's not really a religious video or anything. Just the music is comforting...At least it is for me.

~~

oohh ok I see,to be honest,Im hoping to have this thread gone by the time she comes back,because I dont want her to see it in like a few months,and have it bring back memories,thats why also was thinking people shouldnt message her,cause IDK how long it will be before she does come back,and if its in a few months,and shes feeling better,then seeing this,or messages about it might upset her all over again,but thank you for sharing the vid  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:39 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
Vegeta_Lover239
Cowgirl-with-heart
Vegeta_Lover239
~~

Here...

~~

~~

~~

oohh ok I see,to be honest,Im hoping to have this thread gone by the time she comes back,because I dont want her to see it in like a few months,and have it bring back memories,thats why also was thinking people shouldnt message her,cause IDK how long it will be before she does come back,and if its in a few months,and shes feeling better,then seeing this,or messages about it might upset her all over again,but thank you for sharing the vid

~~

I get what you mean, about it bringing back memories. I really hope she'll make it through okay.... I've had a few scares about my friends comitting suicide, only they were online. sweatdrop But they were close friends. It was mostly scary because you don't know if they succeeded or just quit the website. :/

And your welcome. Just to comfort everyone in this thread as well.

~~

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:45 pm
Vegeta_Lover239
Cowgirl-with-heart
Vegeta_Lover239
Cowgirl-with-heart
Vegeta_Lover239
~~

Here...

~~

~~

~~

~~

I get what you mean, about it bringing back memories. I really hope she'll make it through okay.... I've had a few scares about my friends comitting suicide, only they were online. sweatdrop But they were close friends. It was mostly scary because you don't know if they succeeded or just quit the website. :/

~~

yea,that is scary,I had one of my net friends,he wasnt very close we were just doing a lot of flirting,but,he passed away a few months ago,I never would have known if his cousin hadnt written me and told me,I plan to in a day or two message her and tell her that people are sending love and prayers,but mostly just leave her be for now to sort out her thoughts and emotions,I did message her to remind her to eat,to prevent low blood sugar...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:48 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
Vegeta_Lover239
Cowgirl-with-heart
Vegeta_Lover239
Cowgirl-with-heart
Vegeta_Lover239
~~

Here...

~~

~~

~~

~~

~~

yea,that is scary,I had one of my net friends,he wasnt very close we were just doing a lot of flirting,but,he passed away a few months ago,I never would have known if his cousin hadnt written me and told me,I plan to in a day or two message her and tell her that people are sending love and prayers,but mostly just leave her be for now to sort out her thoughts and emotions,I did message her to remind her to eat,to prevent low blood sugar...

~~

Awh D: On a website called Runescape, I kept trying to talk a friend of mine on it out of comitting suicide, because he'd tried before, more then once, and almost succeeded. Eventually he stopped getting on...I never knew what happened to him...
All right. I give her a virtual hug as well..

~~

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:55 pm
Vegeta_Lover239
Cowgirl-with-heart
Vegeta_Lover239
Cowgirl-with-heart
Vegeta_Lover239

~~

~~

~~

~~

~~

Awh D: On a website called Runescape, I kept trying to talk a friend of mine on it out of comitting suicide, because he'd tried before, more then once, and almost succeeded. Eventually he stopped getting on...I never knew what happened to him...
All right. I give her a virtual hug as well..

~~

that really sucks  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:08 pm
D i m i Happy Easter G i r l.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am sorry this happened to her and wish her all of the best.

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:18 pm
Oh my heart. Whether she is religious or not my prayers are certainly with her. Akiska, if you get a chance to read this and I can do anything for you, PLEASE let me know.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff