Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
What and how do we use arcana break (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jon the Horrible

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:20 am
I do not know if this is answered somewhere else if it is just post a link to it , or you can explain what it is a arcana break and how do I use it and is it any good as I now have two of them in my inventory. Thanks for any answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:47 pm
Arcana Break is this months Chance Item, I bought the bundle and enjoyed it though I didn't get any of the great prizes. It's kinda fun but dont' expect anything fantastic because the best prizes are also the most rarely given. To use it simply click on it in your inventory. It will open; click that you want to "have a reading". You will then be given a choice between a "light", "normal" or "dark" card. I did several of each and really didn't notice any significant difference in any of the prizes, so feel free to go with your gut on this one. I kept all but one of the ones I got. Have fun and feel free to PM me with any further questions!!  

Talesian

Virtuous Muse

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Friendly 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items