Long time no see!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Newsprint

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:10 pm
Hello friends!

I haven't been on this forum in a LOOOONG time. I hope I can find some familiar faces!!

I got a dog! Exciting. I've been wanting one for a long time. What's new with you guys?

I was going to post some photos, but Gaia won't allow me? my coding was correct. Oh well! Have to miss out on some chocolate lab cuteness. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:50 pm
Welcome back! Congrats on your new addition! Maybe you could try posting pictures again later. biggrin

I have a cat, a dog, a snake, a turtle, and 6 fish. biggrin I just got the fish today. biggrin I just posted pictures of my fish here. biggrin My parents have a dog and 3 cats and my brother has a dog. I live at home with my family still, and hope to be able to move out within a year or so. biggrin  

CrissAngelLover12345

Newsprint

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:11 pm
Thanks a bunch!

You've got a full house then, eh? Whats it like living with all those animals? wink

What kind of dog do you have?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:16 pm
Definitely keeps us busy, especially during feeding times lol. It can get quite amusing with all their different personalities. biggrin

My dog is a boxer mix. His Name is Bandit. Here's a picture of him (it's an old picture. ^^' I'll take a new picture of him and post it. biggrin ):

User Image  

CrissAngelLover12345

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:08 pm
Oh hi! :3

Congrats with the dog.
What's his(or her?) name?

I got two cats, both a mix. cool  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash