Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Sonic Discussion◊
.:Weekly Poll:. Sonic Plushies Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Own any Sonic Plushies?
  Yes 10+
  7-9
  4-8
  1-3
  None and not planning to get any
  None but I want one or two!
View Results

xxxChaos Sodaxxx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:27 am
This shall be collection 4. Collection 1, 2 and 3 are located in Guild Announcements and Stuff.

This time around I think I'm going to make the polls more general since there is only so much you can do with Sonic but I'll try to make more Sonic related ones!

04/14/11: Sonic Generations: Yay! or Nay? What do you think is going to be in it? Love to hear your thoughts! Trailer Feel free to post other thoughts as well smile Winner: Yay!

4/21/11: Been to Sonic's Drive in? (Irl Restaurant, Not related to Sega lol ) Winner: Yeah and it's okay

4/29/11 Own any Sonic Plushies? If so, post which ones!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:30 am
As with any Sonic game I'm always excited for it. lol XDDDD Can't wait to see gameplay footage. Wondering what's the plot. Heard it's going to contain classic levels. Hopefully they're in 3D like Sonic Adventure 2 Green Hill Zone! I really enjoyed that! Of course I would like it to have the Sonic Unleashed Day time gameplay if they did that. smile  

xxxChaos Sodaxxx
Captain

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:55 pm
Me being a sucker for nostalgia, I'm saying yay for this one! :V Usually I'm always questionable about new Sonic games, but I try them out either way so I know whether the game is worth it or not. I'm just being really bias about this one considering I like Sonic's short and stumpy old design than the newer one. If it's containing classic levels, that'd be great!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:55 pm
lol Went there the other day and thought I should bring it up! Well one thing is that they advertise Sonic ALOT in my home town but the closest one is an hour drive away XP and that particular Sonic is new! Went there the other because I felt like it lol. The other time I've been there was in Vegas. In Vegas the service was pretty fast and never been to a drive in it was a different experience! It was weird seeing all the drive thru signs in the parking lot and seeing the workers on skates! lol XDDDD The food's alright. Nothing I can't get elsewhere. Though I do need to try their drinks as that's what they constantly advertise XD Vegas service was good but when I went to the one that was 'closer' to my place their service was slooooooooow.

Lol long paragraph XD

xxxChaos Sodaxxx
Captain

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:13 am
Never been. We don't have Sonic Drive-Ins in Canada. 8I
I guess I wouldn't mind trying it though if I spot one?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:08 pm
Sorry this one is a bit late. :O I own a Sonic, Knuckles, Classic Tails, and Werehog Plushies smile  

xxxChaos Sodaxxx
Captain

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:15 pm
I do have one~ It's a sonic plush~
A friend of mine got it for me on Christmas the year before~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:25 pm
All that I have is a Shadow The Hedgehog plushie that I got from a statefair in New Jersey. I still have it too! ^^  

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:30 pm
Only have a Knuckles plushie that I won at a carnival game. I also have a Retro!Sonic knapsack that LOOKS like a plush, but I don't know if that really counts or not.
[what it looks like separately]
[what it looks like when you wear it]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:35 pm
FFFFFF! I have to get me one of those! =D
That thing is so freaking cute~ heart

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:47 pm
I love the bag a lot, even though it barely holds my art supplies in it. PX
I've recently discovered it's a chick magnet at my school though. HURRRRRR. dramallama

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:50 pm
lol. X'D That must be interesting to see.
But then again, who couldn't resist the cuteness of that bag? XD It's the most cutest thing I've ever seen~

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tspuun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:00 pm
I used to own a handful of plushies acquired from crane machines, but I've since lost them. I had a small Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails, and also a slightly larger Shadow. They were all derpy as ******** and the eyes were glued on crooked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

I took this picture using my phone, the sonic hat i bought at a store in san fran, and the others I won at great america.

P.s anyone else fell sorry for sonic, since now he has to deal with a huge amy?  

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nondescription

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:49 am
Been collecting these for a while:
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/194/7/8/collection_by_nyuuchi-d3nvuhx.jpg
Even though, the only dolls I really REALLY have been looking for aren't actually plush dolls. They're these 3-inch action figures of Decoe and Bocoe from Sonic X. Would you believe that they're rarer and more expensive individually than the main cast, due to their lack of popularity? Ach, It's frustrating.  
◊Sonic Discussion◊

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff