Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
I told I should put some clothes on I thinking of viking (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jon the Horrible

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:29 pm
Well I told I need clothes any idea of what I should wear I not asking for it I asking for ideas I was thinking viking to go with my name. If you know of anything or a style that you think fits me let me know and the items and where to get it so I do not have to look all over for the item it be a great help.

A few things I like to point out
1) I not asking for the item or any items I will find a way to get them myself or improvise, but if you want to give me the outfit fine just don't expect me to wear it if I do not think it looks good.

2) If this is not the place to post this topic I new and did try to find the right area, so do not post any hateful remarks.

3) Please only serious ideas for outfits and I am new so if the item cost to much don't expect me to be able to afford it.

4) I asking for ideas on what to dress as I do like my viking idea, but I do not know if something like that is in my price range right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:35 pm
Jon the Horrible

Hi, If you go to this website http://tektek.org/dream/
Be sure to click on the start button on the page though XD.
you will be able to make an avatar of your own. You can even look up premade avatars by using the outfits tab. just have a look through and see what items you can use from those avatars to make your own :3  

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:45 am
If you click on the shops tab above in the toolbar, then on Marketplace, you can use the search box to look for items. idk about vikings, but 'pirate' brings up 102 items. By page 3 I found some inexpensive stuff, but the eyepatch was 1200g. You could get that later if you decided to be a pirate.

Another idea is to go into the virtual rooms under World or Games tab and look at people's avis. You can search the person's name and click for the person's menu for that. Unless they've blocked it, you'll be able to see what they are wearing under 'equipped items' (near the bottom of the list).  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games