Reply Community Lounge
Oh silly cause and effect...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*Poke*
  Ehehehehehehe! That tickles!
  *sniff sniff* Why'd you poke me?! Waaaaaaaaaa!
  *Responds with punching*
  Now I have an uncontrollable urge to make a cake...
View Results

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:27 am
So ATG, you ever have one of those weird times where something extremey random has an effect on you?

What the hell am I talking about?

Well for example, if I watch a movie with Woody Allen in it...I fall asleep. I've seen two of his movies, and both times I was just sitting there watching, then something about his voice lulled me into a nap. I find that to be both weird and hilarious. It's not as though I found the movies to be boring, or at least not boring enough to sleep to. I just suddenly found myself to be very relaxed and then...suddenly waking up. lol I was watching them at home at the time mind you, I wasn't in a theater or anything.

So ATG, have you ever had something like that happen to you? Where a certain color of car makes you giggle uncontrolably? Or perhaps a certain word makes you cringe for no reason whatsoever?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:02 pm
Whenever my feet are aching, I have this weird urge to blow-dry them...  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:58 pm
blaugh I like that one  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:02 pm
It actually makes more sense than you might think! I was boggling my mind over what the heck my brain was smoking alll summer over this! And then around Christmas time, I was riding in my brother's car and my feet were so cold that they just absolutely ached, and I was like "OHHhhhhh..." because a blow dryer would actually warm them up and make them stop hurting. The non-rational part of my brain was just generalizing that and assuming it would work every time my feet hurt.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:29 pm
Hmmm... I don't know if I really have anything like this or not. Now you've got me thinking razz

All I can think of that's vaguely related is the fact that I get really hyper and find everything to be absolutely hilarious when I'm sleep deprived, but I think that's kinda normal. Isn't it?

Oh, there's this one girl at my school that just makes me really angry for some reason, even if she doesn't do anything... like, when she'd walk into my room to talk to my roommate, I couldn't focus enough to do my homework because I was just instantly on edge and annoyed, and I'm not sure why. It's totally irrational, but it's there. I'm fine if there are other people around, though...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:53 pm
Lobo-chan
All I can think of that's vaguely related is the fact that I get really hyper and find everything to be absolutely hilarious when I'm sleep deprived, but I think that's kinda normal. Isn't it?

That happens to me!  

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

SoLongAndFairWell

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:24 pm
when i smell the inside of someones house, it sometimes makes me feel really dizzy......plus bright sunlight makes me sneeze  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:36 am
Takahiro_Azai
plus bright sunlight makes me sneeze

Congratulations, you have Autosomal Dominant Compelling Helioophthalmic Outburst ( ACHOO ) Syndrome

Wikipedia
Autosomal Dominant Compelling Helioophthalmic Outburst (ACHOO) Syndrome is a genetic autosomal dominant disorder that results in uncontrollable sneezing in response to numerous stimuli, such as looking at bright lights or periocular injection. The condition affects 18-35% of the population, and its exact mechanism of action is not well understood.

biggrin

For me: I've found that while playing World of Warcraft, WHENEVER I get into a group ( Be it for a raid or just a dungeon ) I become an absolute p***k to everyone and try to wipe us. It got to the point where I had to reroll on a new server because my old character was blacklisted from all major raiding guilds :/ I have no idea why I do it, perhaps it's just me being an elitest, but whenever I get into a group I go into full on Troll mode.

Mind you, I'm not saying I hate it, because I think it's hilarious. For some reason though, it just happens >_>  

AlcoholicPancake
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items