Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-1x1] ¢αиιs sαριεиs: яεмεmвεя

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:20 pm

User Image

User Image

+xxxxxxxx+xxxxxxxx+

You've wandered into a clearing in the middle of the forest where a mighty tree had fallen. You edge closer to inspect, but a low growl startles you from behind and you turn to see a small pack of wolves. You stand frozen in fear, and an old man dressed in robes appears from the growing mists. He lays a hand softly on the alpha of the pack and the growling ceases and the wolf, surprisingly, sits.

He looks at you, eyes gleaming. "Have you come to listen to Gaia, as well?" he asks, voice just barely over a whisper but somehow loud enough to fill the clearing. You start to shake your head, to explain to him you were only exploring, yet a gentle breeze that rustle the leaves tell you to agree. You're alarmed. The old man laughs softly, kindly.

"I have come here to listen to Gaia for many years," he says, as he pets the wolf's head, "and I have learned her history, her beautiful stories and painful memories. Would you like to hear at least one?" You hesitate. Some of the other wolves from the pack tread closer during your hesitation, looking up at you imploringly, asking with their eyes for you to listen. Listen, the wind says.

You nod and the old man smiles. He walks to the fallen tree and sits carefully on a branch and motions for you to do as well. The alpha comes between the both of you, nudging your hand with his muzzle. You cautiously pet him, scratching behind his ears.

"I will tell you one about the wolves," the old man says. "Not these in particular, no, but about one pack with Gaia's blessed ability to reincarnate into humans after death. And after they die as humans, they are reborn through wolves. Now listen, child..."

+xxxxxxxx+xxxxxxxx+

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:27 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxWhen humans began to appreciate the science they developed rather than the natural science around them, Gaia created a wolf pack that was to direct the human race back toward Mother Earth. It was in vain: the wolves became feral and lost themselves to the wild. Gaia tried again, her creation of a half-man half-beast was born beautiful but made perverted by man's narrow mind. Gaia tried once more, taking saftey precautions. She created wolves that reborned as humans that reborned as wolves. This way the second-wolf generation would have the empthy of a human and it's first-wolf generation's survival instincts.

xxxxxxxxxIt worked for a while. Movements began and religions were started for the good of the Earth, but technology proved to be more powerful than the Earth's currents. During this, many of the wolves became lost in technology and stayed human. Gaia gave up on mankind and tried no more. The remaining wolves continued to die and rebirth and give birth, bearing pups with the same ability to reincarnate.

xxxxxxxxxSince their first life as wolves, [X] and [Z] met within their pack and mated for eternity. Through trial and error, they found each other again and again in their human and wolf lives. But in their last wolf life, a hunter's gun caused certain...troubles for them. While [Z] had been killed cleanly, [X]'s skull was nicked with the bullet before a second round finally stopped him.

xxxxxxxxxThey rebirth once more as a humans in one of the most technological growing cities in the world, London, England. [X] has no memory of his past lives and has no idea who [Z] is. To make matters worse, [Z] has until the end of his human life to help [X] remember everything or else [X] will not be able to reincarnate again. Will [Z] impossibly succeed somehow, or will he have to pass into the next life alone?

User Image

+xxxxxxxx+xxxxxxxx+

++Playable charactersxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[Z] = beta/uke/submissivexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx + not takenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[X] = alpha/seme/dominatexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx - played by Carridanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

+xxxxxxxx+xxxxxxxx+

User Image

++Other characters
Because they are in a pack, there are other wolves that [Z] might/will contact. Some will be in their wolf generation while others would be humans that live around the same area. It is questionable if [X] will come in to contact with these other characters. Please make a profile for them as they are about to be introduced into the story, not pages before.

User Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image

+xxxxxxxx+xxxxxxxx+

++Rules and Expectations
xxx- Follow GaiaOnline's TOS and keep it PG-13.
xxxx- PM me your application with the title as 'Howling'.
xxxxx- Drama encouraged because love-at-first-sight never sat well with me.
xxxxxx- Be literate. I cannot express this enough. At least one paragraph each post.
xxxxxxx- Non-anime pictures only, please, yet no pictures of Jacob Black from Twilight.
xxxxxxxx- Have fun with it~ [:

++Other Conditions
xxx- I am not on the computer regularly. There could be times where I haven't replied in days, and perhaps even a full week. I'm very busy with work and school. Roleplaying is my freetime.
xxxx- I must add that this is not a high school setting. Both characters are out of school, with jobs. I'm tired of roleplaying in the high school scene, where the characters "happen" to be in the same classes.. - 3- But if you can really convince me otherwise, I'll do it.

+xxxxxxxx+xxxxxxxx+

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:30 pm
++Skeleton key

User Image

+xxxxxxxx+xxxxxxxx+

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] → Username
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] → Character's Name

[imgright]IMAGE URL 250x400[/imgright]
[size=11][b]++Age[/b][/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]age (no less than twenty)[/size]

[size=11][b]++Nationality[/b][/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]race of heritage (can be multiple)[/size]

[size=11][b]++Gender[/b][/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]Male or...female?[/size]

[size=11][b]++Orientation[/b][/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]sexual preference[/size]

[size=11][b]++Occupation[/b][/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]current job[/size]

[size=11][b]++Human history[/b][/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]background story of character's current human history; at least two paragraphs[/size]

[size=11][b]++Attitude[/b][/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]personality; at least one paragraph (you can even add what wolfish traits were brought to the human side[/size]

[size=11][b]++Likes[/b][/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]+
+
+[/size]

[size=11][b]xxDislikes[/b][/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]x
x
x[/size]

[size=11][b]++Extra[/b][/size]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][size=10]other info to share?[/size]

[align=center][img]CHARATER'S WOLF IMAGE URL[/img][/align]

this wretched thing