Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Sanguine Surrogates OOC Thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sullen Miken

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:11 pm
This particular thread is for anyone in the Sanguine Surrogates RP. You can discuss anything you want here but try to stay on the current topic of the conversation. Any question you have about the RP can also be asked here or you can pm me.

and... BEGIN! *gong rings*

Sanguine Surrogates

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:48 pm
Hello there! I'll be playing as Temperance, The Fool, and Death. twisted I look forward to roleplaying with you all. smile  

Sullen Miken

wabbradford

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:45 pm
So far I'm only playing as the Chariot, but I think I may play as maybe one more, simply because the Defectors seem to need more people. I'm looking forward to the roleplay beginning!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:20 pm
I will be te roles of te moon an the sun smile twin brothers that are opposites lol nice to meet everyone here smile  

KiraxBingBing-Chan

Aged Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

I Be Athena

Dapper Gekko

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:34 pm
Yooooo wassup?!?! I will be playing The World, Justice, and The Devil.

Sorry for taking so long to post. I had to completely erase my compy before I could get back on. crying Stupid viruses.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:53 pm
Pssssst... Guys gues what?!?! I have my own little rp in the Elementals section.. You should go check it out. It's called Heroes of Oblivion.  

I Be Athena

Dapper Gekko

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Falsequivalence

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:11 am
I'm playing the role of Judgement, and nice to meet all you guys biggrin
I think I'm gonna look at Heroes of Oblivion too razz  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:44 pm
Also playing The Hanged Man XD  

Falsequivalence

I Be Athena

Dapper Gekko

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:09 pm
XxBroken_And_ShatteredxX
I'm playing the role of Judgement, and nice to meet all you guys biggrin
I think I'm gonna look at Heroes of Oblivion too razz

Much thanks. XD Sorry to advertise here, but it's not going so well for Heroes, and I needed to spread the word somehow.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:32 am
I would join you but I've reached my quota for the amount of roleplays I will allow myself to be in at one time. I'm in charge of two (one is hanging by a thread) roleplays, involved in one of those guilds that are one big giant roleplay, and on top of that I'm also in... three, possibly four other roleplays.

BTW, you guys should take notice that I'm also playing as The Star. Be prepared for a roleplay full of twists and turns. If we get a ways into the plot and there are empty positions, I'll start eliminating them. Fun. Only the strong and active will be alive by the end of this roleplay. You have been warned. twisted

BTW part 2, nice sig, Athena.  

Sullen Miken

Shinmei-Jigoku

Dapper Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:05 pm
Ello ever-a-body.

Your new Empress here. Lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:12 pm
That's okay... I'm just hoping some more people will join up. It's gonna fail soon if more people don't sign up.
@BTW2: Thanks Miken! I hate those siggys that beg people for gold. They aggravate the crap out of me. Plus I saw this picture somewhere and thought it would be perfect for gaia and all of the "SO DEN I SAW DA SQIRREL AND WAS LYK OOOOOKKKK!!1!1!!!!!1" Poo poo grammar= megafail.

I Be Athena

Dapper Gekko

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Falsequivalence

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:38 pm
My character's attitudes tend to reflect my own at any given time, so sorry if there are any "inconsistencies" with my character personalities, because my personal situation tends to effect my roleplaying style, and considering I'm not in that great a mood (And likely won't be for a couple days) Judgement and The Hanged Man will probably be more serious.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:19 pm
Greetings comrades! It's Moraza here, your friendly neighborhood pychopath and mod. Will be playing The Magician. Will not be making first post till tomorrow. WIll be going to bed right now.  

MorazaDarkheart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sullen Miken

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:06 pm
YAYZ!!! I hope I get all the positions filled so people can actually put up a fight before they die (if they die) instead of them being eliminated without any effort.  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff