Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
To All Current DM's: is(are) your game(s) active? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shall I include games not in a sub-forum?
  Yay!
  Nay!
View Results

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:15 pm
As opposed to messaging every DM, for every game individually, I'm making a list of all the active games and who happens to be DMing them. For added benefit to the guild, please also say if you're guild is currently open for recruitment or not.

As for everyone else, please don't post.
Once I get a list of what's active, I'll be up-keeping the list for time to come.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:16 pm
D&D 4e:
Coliseum (Rain Yupa) NR, temporarily closed
Dungeon Crawl Extravaganza (Rain Yupa) NR
God Hunters (Rain Yupa) NR, temporarily closed
Merc Work (Rain Yupa) R, but no new missions
Final Fantas4e (Rain Yupa) NR
Shot in the Dark (joe-dude667) NR
Fantastic Realities joe-dude667) NR
Have Sword, Will Travel (Sporkmaster5000) NR
Keep on the Shadowfell (Arc Vembris) Unkwnown
City of Towers (Arc Vembris) Unknown

Pathfinder:
Korvursa: Edge of Archany (Disciple of Sakura) NR

D&D 3.5e:

D&D everything else:

L5R:

D20 Modern:

VtM:

M&M 2e:
1 AZ (Rain Yupa) R

SWSE:
Ending the War (Razorspaz) NR

Games needing to be purged:
Temple of Elemental Evil
This is How I Role
The Bonds of Family  

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:48 am
ADnD Temple of Elemental Evil is not active. It's just too hard to find players (and keep em going) for ADnD games these days.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:54 am
My Star Wars Saga Edition group is active, we usually have at least one post every few days...  

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:42 am
I'm presently running the Pathfinder Korvosa: Edge of Anarchy campaign. As far as I know, it is active, though I suspect certain players are not. I'm not presently recruiting, however.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:28 am
"This is how I ROLE" d&d 3.5 inactive wish for it to be deleted.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:20 am
Some of my games are inactive, but intentionally so. 4e God Hunters I'm waiting til the summertime to try the second round. And with 4e Coliseum, I plan on running a second one again later, in a future date. It will run differently than the first.

Being the only VC on the guild, I do not plan on deleting the games I plan on re-using later 4laugh I'd probably delete FF4e or Merc Work before them, but I'm going to push for those as long as I can.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:38 pm
Coliseum is coming back?!?! =D =D =D That was seriously my favourite game out of all the games I've ever had on this guild.

Also with Merc Work, it's your turn on New Discovery, Rain (unless Kraelin wants to ready an action). Speaking of which, has any one seen Arc? I know I haven't been posting a lot lately, but I tend to ghost at least every couple of days and haven't seen him post in aaaaaaaages. =S

Back to the topic at hand, both my games are still going (just about). Just as Rain said in the introduction thread, the guilds been a bit of a inactive as of late. I'm partly to blame because of uni deadlines kicking my a**, along with Nayr's reappearance followed by his apparent disappearance.

My games are Shot in the Dark and Fantastic Realities. Both 4th edition, both filled.  

joe-dude667

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:46 pm
The Continuing Adventures of Keri Addams is active.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:45 pm
I am presently running the SWSE game Ending the War: It Begins, though I am not the originator of the thread. After the GM went completely silent, I took over, as all the players were actually interested in continuing on. I fully intend on continuing it so long as I can, and I'm rather excited about parts of what I'm putting together for it.  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:54 pm
Have Sword, Will Travel is active, ever so slowly. I'm gonna have to poke my players this weekend.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:45 pm
joe-dude667
Also with Merc Work, it's your turn on New Discovery, Rain (unless Kraelin wants to ready an action). Speaking of which, has any one seen Arc? I know I haven't been posting a lot lately, but I tend to ghost at least every couple of days and haven't seen him post in aaaaaaaages. =S

Both Arc and iDragow have been vacant recently. Nayr too, for the most part. Hurting all the games I participate in >_o

In Coliseum 2.0, I think it will be less 'which team can screw the other over the most' and more 'wheel of fortune & death' in terms of encounters. 3nodding That way, monster exploits won't be prevalent. Not that I saw it as a problem in 1.0. Just saw it as a POTENTIAL problem.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:06 pm
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
I am presently running the SWSE game Ending the War: It Begins, though I am not the originator of the thread. After the GM went completely silent, I took over, as all the players were actually interested in continuing on. I fully intend on continuing it so long as I can, and I'm rather excited about parts of what I'm putting together for it.

SWSE: Ending The War
Active until further notice
Currently Not Recruiting

Whether I am GMing it or not will be up to the players to decide though. I had to . . . vanish . . . due to my roommate having a serious illness. It is over though so I have returned and am awaiting players decisions on retake.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:32 pm
Rain Yupa
joe-dude667

Both Arc and iDragow have been vacant recently. Nayr too, for the most part. Hurting all the games I participate in >_o

In Coliseum 2.0, I think it will be less 'which team can screw the other over the most' and more 'wheel of fortune & death' in terms of encounters. 3nodding That way, monster exploits won't be prevalent. Not that I saw it as a problem in 1.0. Just saw it as a POTENTIAL problem.
hey, i tried. it's hard getting three monsters to be really exploitative.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:50 pm
Also, I don't want to speak on behalf of any other DM's but I'm pretty certain 3.5 "2's Company" and 4E "The Bonds of the Family" can be deleted. Especially since they both haven't been used in nearly a year, the former of which never actually starting...

I swear all games I use a female character in are cursed. I've never been in a game playing a female character that has lasted over a few weeks. Maybe if I made a male character in Nayr's latest game instead of a female he wouldn't have gone AWOL?

*Sigh*  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces