Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Did you ever make someone believe again? I did...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Still Snoozing

Excitable Believer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:46 am
So, I really wanna share a story that happened to me on December the 31th.

I took part in a kind of holiday camp over new year. I do that for a couple of years now, because all of my friends get drunk at this time and I don't wanna do that.
On this camp, there is a free evening, where everyone can show the others something (maybe special, most of the time just really fun^^)
The day before this evening, I had a talk with one of my best friends, who was at the camp too. She cried and told me that she wasn't sure if God sees her or hears her or is even there anymore... She just felt so lost, with all the pressure surrounding her... That's when I decided to sing my newly written song for her.
I practiced with another person, he played guitar and I sang, and the next day, stood on the little stage-thingie there.
I started to sing and just as I finished the first sentence of the song, which is "When a teardrop falls down I do all to catch it" and looked her in the eyes. I could hardly go on singing then, because she suddenly had burst into tears. I had told her before that the song is sung as if it was God who's talking.
After that she hugged me really really tight and said that now, she was sure again, thanks to me she could believee again. It was so awesome that now I almost started crying^^

And for all those who wanna hear the song, there is a first version (accapella) which is really bad, it's very bad quality and just a quick first try... the final version now is much better ^^;
Here's the song^^ (((sung by me)))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:55 am
That is so sweet. ^^  

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:13 am
God used you to bring her back to him smile that is awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:50 am
I totally know how you felt. It makes you so pumped afterward. I staff a church camp, mission trips, and d-now. When stuff like that happens it always makes me step back in awe, because of how God moves and uses people is mind blowing.  

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas