View Results

Lumiere Histoire

Lonely Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:32 pm
hey i decided to actually go forth and contribute to the guild i love so i have decided to hold a question of the week. now this is not a "if u answer it right u win" question. it is a best response question which means i will pick a response i feel is the best out of all of them. and that person will recieve the prize. now the rules are u only get 3 posts for the question each. wow thats alot of reading. i will notify the winner of the question by pm and gift them the item. i am hoping that i'll be able to hold a prizes for the gatherings (parties, movies, etc.) that we have. jus letting u know and it will startt 2 weeks from now. at the end of the month the prize will be something truly wonderful. ^^ oh and almost forgot. i lewt u guys choose the prize. i'll set up a poll. and the question of the week will be seleted by the winner of the previous week. don't worry i will start it off then we will kick it off with a bang! jus letting u know what it is and how its gonna work so see you in three weeks and also at the end of the week (friday as i call it) u can check back here cuz i will edit my post and in big bold letters, i will have the winner's username in my post that way they know they won if they haven't found out yet. wow this long. so yeah jus of a way of me doing my part plus i love games! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:32 pm
lol i forgot all about this. that means i need to stop playing video games but anyway i have to see when i can fit this into my schedule and i'll get back to ya but its not like anyone took time to reply in here....it gets lonely T^T  

Lumiere Histoire

Lonely Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
Games / Contests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items